RVK Loves #3 #grabalongwithRVKloves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This boredom thing is driving me crazy.

I'm 26 weeks pregnant with my first baby and, like most women, having to work until 2 weeks before my due date due to financial constraints. I work full time as a solicitor in a highly pressurised environment, I also run a Guiding unit and have other roles in Girlguiding as well, we have a dog and my husband works full time as well.

I've just come back from a holiday in Scotland and I took an extra days hols yesterday and it was utter bliss... I went for a swim, I walked the dog twice, I took my dad for a pub lunch, did some gardening, did the washing, and it got to the end of the day and I hadn't done half the stuff I needed to for Guiding etc.

I just don't see how she can be so bored. Her life must be so empty. I'd kill to have this time off work to be able to finish the nursery, read books, swim more, etc.

Back to reality for me today and a long day at work after a 6am alarm call followed by a mad dash home to eat something before a guiding meeting.

She doesn't know she's born.

Reactions: 14
I don’t understand why her “sweet” follower is even asking her for advice on expressing colostrum - why wouldn’t you speak to your midwife who’s medically trained! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
This boredom thing is driving me crazy.

I'm 26 weeks pregnant with my first baby and, like most women, having to work until 2 weeks before my due date due to financial constraints. I work full time as a solicitor in a highly pressurised environment, I also run a Guiding unit and have other roles in Girlguiding as well, we have a dog and my husband works full time as well.

I've just come back from a holiday in Scotland and I took an extra days hols yesterday and it was utter bliss... I went for a swim, I walked the dog twice, I took my dad for a pub lunch, did some gardening, did the washing, and it got to the end of the day and I hadn't done half the stuff I needed to for Guiding etc.

I just don't see how she can be so bored. Her life must be so empty. I'd kill to have this time off work to be able to finish the nursery, read books, swim more, etc.

Back to reality for me today and a long day at work after a 6am alarm call followed by a mad dash home to eat something before a guiding meeting.

She doesn't know she's born.
The difference between you both is you are a giving person, you contribute to society and you give your time freely to a troupe of little girls giving them purpose and achievement.

Grabby sits at home “working 🙄” and hoping you swipe up to allow her to sit at home.

I think I would prefer your lifestyle

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The difference between you both is you are a giving person, you contribute to society and you give your time freely to a troupe of little girls giving them purpose and achievement.

Grabby sits at home “working 🙄” and hoping you swipe up to allow her to sit at home.

I think I would prefer your lifestyle
I totally agree! You’re giving back to society in a way she never could.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What kind of woman gives out advice on ANYTHING baby/feeding/childbirth related before she’s even had a baby - dangerous - she shouldn’t be giving out any advice at all. The woman is completely delusional!

Reactions: 11
What kind of woman gives out advice on ANYTHING baby/feeding/childbirth related before she’s even had a baby - dangerous - she shouldn’t be giving out any advice at all. The woman is completely delusional!
I think she should listen more and talk less...or many just not at all! 🤣

*maybe not at all!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She’s so far up her own arse and seems to think she’s a guru in everything. I’ve got kids and have never heard of expressing BEFORE you have given birth 🙄 she could be putting her pregnant followers at risk giving out advice she’s not qualified to give. Idiot
I only heard about as I had gestational diabetes and it was recommended to help stabilise baby’s blood sugar levels.

Reactions: 4
I know I shouldn’t be shocked especially after the Vagina comment on her blog. But today’s post re DMs is way over the top. Seriously, that could be so dangerous to expectant mothers......

Reactions: 6
I know I shouldn’t be shocked especially after the Vagina comment on her blog. But today’s post re DMs is way over the top. Seriously, that could be so dangerous to expectant mothers......
To be honest, I’m surprised she calls it her vagina. She strikes me as someone who calls it her front bottom 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t get over how she met Ben. How on earth do you hook up with someone much older on a school trip?? Was he a teacher or something??

And I can’t stand how expert she thinks she is at pregnancy and babies. She’s in for the biggest shock of her life. Had to unfollow after today’s stories.

Have the Sunday times not got an updated list of top influencers? She’d no doubt still keep it in her bio but I’d love to know if she’s no longer up there!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just checked out her blog post on the Sunday times thing. It doesn’t look to have been a list or ranking of top bloggers. It was a feature on Instagram home accounts. I can’t ready the copy from the photo but I’ll put my money on their being a quotation stating that she is a top blogger. Not quite what her byline on Instagram says - but that’s just RVK all over, making misleading, manipulated or exaggerated claims. On top of that it’s from August 2017 so nearly 2 years old!

- it’s similar to the holiday to Portugal where she worded it like she was there because she had been commissioned to write a review for their magazine when actually it was an ad whereby she was gifted the stay in return for her writing a review on her own blog and it was only when a (kind) follower asked her a direct question as to whether it’s an ad or not that she actually came clean.

Reactions: 4
I can’t get over how she met Ben. How on earth do you hook up with someone much older on a school trip?? Was he a teacher or something??

And I can’t stand how expert she thinks she is at pregnancy and babies. She’s in for the biggest shock of her life. Had to unfollow after today’s stories.

Have the Sunday times not got an updated list of top influencers? She’d no doubt still keep it in her bio but I’d love to know if she’s no longer up there!!!
The Ben thing is just gross. The more you learn about it the more twisted it all is 🤢

Exactly. I feel so worried for all the people following her who must be feeling inadequate looking at everything she has prepared for the baby and thinking that they need a goddamn freezer of colostrum AS A NORM. I was spoken to about it because my baby was at risk and would have benefited, not just because I have too much time on my hands. It is so contradictory doing these things to help the baby when she is trying to force her out!

I just checked out her blog post on the Sunday times thing. It doesn’t look to have been a list or ranking of top bloggers. It was a feature on Instagram home accounts. I can’t ready the copy from the photo but I’ll put my money on their being a quotation stating that she is a top blogger. Not quite what her byline on Instagram says - but that’s just RVK all over, making misleading, manipulated or exaggerated claims. On top of that it’s from August 2017 so nearly 2 years old!

- it’s similar to the holiday to Portugal where she worded it like she was there because she had been commissioned to write a review for their magazine when actually it was an ad whereby she was gifted the stay in return for her writing a review on her own blog and it was only when a (kind) follower asked her a direct question as to whether it’s an ad or not that she actually came clean.
Yes, totally over the top that she claims they are #presstrips

Goooood mooooornnnning She has absolutely no content atm so it’s another day another boring pic 🙄 stilllllllllll no baby either peeps!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.