RVK Loves #3 #grabalongwithRVKloves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her post about how they found out she was pregnant says that she took the test 2 days before her period was due and it was positive... if you go back through her feed, this was at the very end of October (28th)so based on that, NHS pregnancy calculator suggests a due date of 8th July depending on her cycle which ties in with her moms comment re 4th July.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Her post about how they found out she was pregnant says that she took the test 2 days before her period was due and it was positive... if you go back through her feed, this was at the very end of October (28th)so based on that, NHS pregnancy calculator suggests a due date of 8th July depending on her cycle which ties in with her moms comment re 4th July.
If that’s right and she’s trying to induce pregnancy 2 weeks early then she’s seriously the most stupid and selfish mother to be. I pity this poor kid.

Violet is RVKs middle name - I wondered if it might be Victoria Rose
Oh that’s a strong contender. I always thought she was an Elizabeth 🤦‍♀️ That’s another possibility Elizabeth Rose

Yep I worked out from her blog she’s 38 weeks at the end of the week

Reactions: 1
So she's 37 weeks? And she was talking about taking raspberry leaf capsules and tea well over a week ago to bring on labour 😒

Reactions: 1
So she's 37 weeks? And she was talking about taking raspberry leaf capsules and tea well over a week ago to bring on labour 😒
She is a dolt. I can't wait for her baby to arrive so she can no longer complain about how bored she is.

And I rarely look at her Insta now so just saw the photo of Ben and her. Wtf is that. Why does he always look so awkward? They look more like brother and sister than husband and wife. There is zero chemistry.

Reactions: 5
I hate to criticise people's parenting (everyone's just trying to do their best after all) but she's honestly not off to a very good start in my opinion.

Actively trying to induce labour at 36 weeks because she's bored??!

Firstly what a dangerous thing to be promoting to other women! Recommending dousing everything in clary sage and popping raspberry leaf capsules a month before her due date could cause other women to do the same, when it's just not safe.

And secondly, prioritising your boredom over your baby's wellbeing. Good shout RVK 😒 Don't you think about anything other than yourself, even for a second. Jeez. 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 5
I hate to criticise people's parenting (everyone's just trying to do their best after all) but she's honestly not off to a very good start in my opinion.

Actively trying to induce labour at 36 weeks because she's bored??!

Firstly what a dangerous thing to be promoting to other women! Recommending dousing everything in clary sage and popping raspberry leaf capsules a month before her due date could cause other women to do the same, when it's just not safe.

And secondly, prioritising your boredom over your baby's wellbeing. Good shout RVK 😒 Don't you think about anything other than yourself, even for a second. Jeez. 🤦‍♂️
Seems like a narcissist.

Reactions: 2
Looking back at her feed, she posted a scan at 10 weeks (having had a 10 week scan I know what it looks like) but I think she thought everyone would assume she is at least 12 weeks along as she posted the scan photo. Even in that post she was talking about needing to wear maternity jeans now, I think she must genuinely think her (sweet 🤢) followers would think she is 2 weeks further along than she is. Looks like Mumsy spoilt the fun by declaring her due date.

Reactions: 2
And now my name appears in this thread. God what does that say about me :rolleyes:

I seriously will be disappointed if she selects either my name or my daughters.

Had to laugh at today’s stories about her lunch. She tags M&S for one of the items but won’t take Sainsbury’s for the other two. Clearly Sainsburys isn’t high end enough for her 🤣!

And whilst we are discussing her job being an “influencer”...I’m surprised she hasn’t worked out half her text will get obscured by the insta message box or her username if she puts text too close to the borders. Just shows she is blagging all of this!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
1640BB68-95A3-442B-9C4A-74C2DF69CA7F.jpeg

This on stories this morning... Argghhhh!!!!
1) You are not the only woman in the world to have a baby Grabecca, we don’t give a tit!!
2) You could potentially have another MONTH to go!
3) Are we going to have updates like this every bloody day?! If so pass me the gun now.... 🙄

Reactions: 8
And now she’s expressing colostrum for the freezer.... over-sharing much?! I don’t want that image in my mind 🤢 I wonder if the aging-lothario-cradle-snatcher is milking her?! 🤣🤢 URGH now that image... sorry everyone!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
View attachment 24858

1) You are not the only woman in the world to have a baby Grabecca, we don’t give a tit!!
3) Are we going to have updates like this every bloody day?! If so pass me the gun now.... 🙄
Eye roll! And the thought of her expressing......PLEASE STOP GRABBY 🤮

Reactions: 4
View attachment 24858

Why does she seem to think it will only happen overnight? 🤔

She's been talking about her expressing colostrum for weeks already and she's only 37 weeks now.

She strikes me as the most highly strung, over the top person. She can't just have a baby, she has to be totally OTT, expressing a bloody freezer full of colostrum for no real reason and having her placenta encapsulation to share with the world.

What even is the point of expressing colostrum, other than to stimulate the uterus and go into early labour. Surely it's the baby drinking the colostrum from the breast that helps your milk to come in and to helps you and your baby start breastfeeding 🤷‍♀️ supply and demand. Trying to bottle feed colostrum will only make the process harder.

Let your body do what it's designed to do and stop being such a control freak!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.