RVK Loves #3 #grabalongwithRVKloves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believed they changed the 'term' classifications around 6/7 years ago for this exact reason. 'Full term' is 39 weeks to 40+6. The 37 week 'full term' idea is dangerous and outdated but one that is still present in a lot of women's minds.

I was present at a delivery where a woman with gestational diabetes was induced at 37wks due to a large for gestational age baby being detected on growth scans. When delivered it had to go special care because it was <6lb, had yet to develop its sucking reflex and couldnt maintain its own temperature.

So even with all the medical knowledge we have these days it's still impossible to tell the exact moment a baby is ready for life outside, and that is why an obstetric team will only induce pre 39 weeks if the risk to mother or baby outweighs the risks of baby not being ready for the outside world.

Pregnancy and birth comes with risk, I can't imagine why anyone would add to that risk by trying to bring on labour pre 39 weeks. It's always best to let your baby, your body and/or your obstetric team lead the way

This isn’t true at all. Full term pregnancy is 37-42 weeks by definition from NICE and WHO. I’m a Midwife.

Reactions: 3
B2B59BDE-BA60-4240-A698-6E31ED56A993.jpeg

The thing that made me smile with this comment is that sadly RVK does share a lot of personal details and life events on her blog and Instagram regarding her pregnancy. IMO way more than necessary.

Reactions: 1
View attachment 24592
The thing that made me smile with this comment is that sadly RVK does share a lot of personal details and life events on her blog and Instagram regarding her pregnancy. IMO way more than necessary.
Someone called her out on how much she’s shares a few years ago and she denied it! She does overshare when people manage to work out exactly where she lives for example

She’s just a selfish little idiot. An absolute idiot. She leads THE most boring existence. She’s spoilt, so much so she can’t handle not getting what she wants NOW. Calm the duck DOWN Verrucca Salt!! Leave the kid where it is... better off staying there if you ask me! It’ll just be a little insta dolly for her to dress up. bleeping twit😖

Is she going to document every single thing she does as "one last time just the two of us".

Can't wait for pictures of her on the toilet "taking one last tit on my own".

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That photo is appalling.
Also the “you got this mama” comment made my toes curl

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That photo is the most stale looking thing I’ve ever seen. He’s like a scarecrow hovering over her.

She’s SO certain about all these ‘lasts’ so she must be further along that she’s let on or is booked in for something. But then don’t forget all the perineum massaging that’s been going on (🙃) so maybe it won’t be a c section.

Oh by the way that naked picture on her blog is a carbon copy of one Deliciously Ella posted a while ago.

Reactions: 2
Looking at them standing there so awkwardly it looks like they have zero chemistry. 😯

And she’s a total oversharer and can’t pretend to be otherwise. That vagina comment a few days ago... 😱
If I were a brand “Rebecca we are so keen to work with you and your vagina, we’ve heard so much about it!” 😂

• Haha
That photo is the most stale looking thing I’ve ever seen. He’s like a scarecrow hovering over her.

She’s SO certain about all these ‘lasts’ so she must be further along that she’s let on or is booked in for something. But then don’t forget all the perineum massaging that’s been going on (🙃) so maybe it won’t be a c section.

Oh by the way that naked picture on her blog is a carbon copy of one Deliciously Ella posted a while ago.
Absolutely, and the best thing about Ella... there’s not been one ‘gifted/AD’ gram post for baby items! #gifted #pressdiscount #wouldhaveboughtitourselves 😂

Jeez! Just read that blog post. Did she accidentally publish the wrong draft and hasn’t noticed or something? Missed seeing her vagina ??🤢 TMI 🤮 I’m actually in shock, the whole thing is so badly written and my god does age love herself

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I cringe every time she tags a brand ever since she admitted to tagging brands to get them to notice her, Even though we always knew why, hearing her admit it is just 🥴

Also, nice gifted booties there after her beggy post the other day 🙄

Also, nice gifted booties there after her beggy post the other day 🙄
Annoying as I liked that brand before...

Seriously ‘walk this baby out’?! If she’s not past her due date why is she is such a hurry?! It’s getting ridiculous. Let the poor kid come when she wants to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.