RVK Loves #3 #grabalongwithRVKloves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daenerys Targaryen?

I see Grabecca is now trying to rush the baby out of her womb. She must be desperate to get on with the next round of pimping her life out.
It does seem like this pregnancy has been going on forever! Donā€™t think I would be trying to go into labour 4 weeks early though!

Itā€™s like she has rushed everything, the nursery was ready months ago, the baby shower at 7 months etc, sounds like she is desperate for new content for the gram rather than just letting nature take its course.

Reactions: 4
It does seem like this pregnancy has been going on forever! Donā€™t think I would be trying to go into labour 4 weeks early though!

Itā€™s like she has rushed everything, the nursery was ready months ago, the baby shower at 7 months etc, sounds like she is desperate for new content for the gram rather than just letting nature take its course.
She really should let nature take its course. I thought she was going to enjoy these last few weeks doing sweet FA (as usual). Sheā€™s a control freak though and she canā€™t cope with the fact that baby will come when sheā€™s ready and not when it suits Grabby

That post worried me today. But baby arrives when baby is ready, not when friends have had their babies. It did make me wonder though as her lil girl will be one of the last in the group. Iā€™d just make the most of these last few weeks and compare to no one.

Reactions: 3
Just reading her latest post, her ā€˜mammaā€™ said her due date was July 4th. Itā€™s June 9th and she is talking about things to bring on an early labour - is she for fu**ing real???? Doesnā€™t she realise how incredibly dangerous it would be to wish a premature baby on herself?
My Mum is a retired midwife and my SIL is a neonatal nurse, so maybe itā€™s the years of horrifically sad stories Iā€™ve heard about premi babies, but she is a selfish twit!!!!

Reactions: 10
If she starts talking about nipple stimulation using her creepy-ass husband, I'm reaching for the cyanide capsule

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I see Mrs Hinch is running a competition for a Joolz pram on her Instagram. She received a discount on her pram in exchange for the ad and competition. I know she isnā€™t perfect in terms of what she declared in the past etc, but I have far more respect for her than Grabbeca. At least Mrs Hinch has bought some baby items herself and willing to share the freebies

Reactions: 1
I saw that her *friend* Esther Coren was being all evasive about affiliate links etc on her post about things to take to festivals, in both the post and in comments.

Reactions: 2
Yeah definitely something not right if your due date is 4th July and you're wishing the baby would just come now. Doesn't she realise that the longer the baby stays in the better. Who on earth would wish for a premature baby. That's nuts. She's clearly so used to getting everything she wants as soon as she wants it that this is the first time she's actually had to wait for something and she's obviously struggling with it.

Reactions: 6
Yeah definitely something not right if your due date is 4th July and you're wishing the baby would just come now. Doesn't she realise that the longer the baby stays in the better. Who on earth would wish for a premature baby. That's nuts. She's clearly so used to getting everything she wants as soon as she wants it that this is the first time she's actually had to wait for something and she's obviously struggling with it.
Parenthood is going to be such a shocker to her!

Reactions: 2
i know this is a post from the other day but Iā€™ve just realised something... how many times do we think grabby has walked past this house to get her insta shot- we defo know she walked past at least twice the bleeping moron, but I refuse to believe that they were both one shot wonders šŸ¤­šŸ˜‚
LOL. That is so sad. I HATE when bloggers stop outside of houses or sit on people's doorsteps and take photos. It is so rude. I remember she was in Palm Springs and literally walked up to a door and took a photo of her outside it, I called her out on it and she got pissed off.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If I had a house that annoying Instagramers always took photos by I think Iā€™d probably enjoy ā€˜mistakenlyā€™ hosing them down! šŸ˜‚ šŸ’¦

ā€œSorry I was just watering my plantsā€ šŸ˜ šŸŒ±

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.