RVK Loves #3 #grabalongwithRVKloves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God her pics are so BORING!
Roses ✔ Looking up ✔ straw bag ✔
Straggly hair ✔ Instagram husband taking pic ✔

So the most horrendous thing has been avoided luckily today. I've just gotten home from a day out at Mottisfont in Hampshire. Sat down for a squizz at Insta and who was also there today? FLAMING GRABECCA. Can you imagine actually seeing her in the flesh?
Oh the fun I would have had photo bombing all her insta pictures with a full on gurn in the background. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love how she describes Winchester as a "cute little city" I work in Winchester and it definitely is not cute or little . It's huge and busy and not a quaint little town like she's making it out to be

Reactions: 1
So the most horrendous thing has been avoided luckily today. I've just gotten home from a day out at Mottisfont in Hampshire. Sat down for a squizz at Insta and who was also there today? FLAMING GRABECCA. Can you imagine actually seeing her in the flesh?
Oh the fun I would have had photo bombing all her insta pictures with a full on gurn in the background. 🤣🤣
I would of LOVED that!! I might of even actually liked one of her photos 🤣

Reactions: 2
The new haircut that looks no different to the scraggy usual ‘do 😂
So I hadn't lurked on her account in a while as she blocked me...but luckily my pet has an account, LOL. Anyway, I saw the story of her talking about her haircut and eh.. it doesn't look any different. Same dull as dishwater style.

Sorry but she’s not pretty at all. All she has is money. Please smile without teeth showing
They remind me of a donkey (seriously, Google "donkey teeth"). Sorry, not sorry. I used to say I wouldn't talk about her looks but she fat shamed people on Twitter and is a racist. LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm confused, is she on "maternity leave" or not? She still seems to posting just the same amount as she always has. What's the difference?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm confused, is she on "maternity leave" or not? She still seems to posting just the same amount as she always has. What's the difference?
There is no difference, because what she does for a “job” is post pretty photos on the internet 🙄 She’s hardly going to give that up for an entire 3 months is she? Also loving how she’s said she’s going “back to work” in September on her blog. Love, if you had a real job, you wouldn’t be going back to work 2 months after your child is born. You can “go back to work” as you put it because your “work” is a bleeping joke. You sit at home all day in the garden, go for walks, have lunch with your mumma, take a few photos of peonies and maybe do the odd sham #presstrip where you get paid to swan off all over the world. You can return to “work” after 2 months because your so called work is what the average person would do on maternity leave anyway!! 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
After all that shameless begging and tagging of companies on Instagram for a free baby monitor, no one sent her one so her parents bought it.

I totally get grandparents wanting to help when you're just starting out but did they buy anything themselves, anything at all, for that baby?! It's unreal.

The only single item you weren't able to scrounge as a freebie, you're parents bought.

And trying to make out it was bought right at the end because you couldn't decide. Who are you kidding, you were hanging it out to see if any company would cave and send one and they didn't 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
After all that shameless begging and tagging of companies on Instagram for a free baby monitor, no one sent her one so her parents bought it.

I totally get grandparents wanting to help when you're just starting out but did they buy anything themselves, anything at all, for that baby?! It's unreal.

The only single item you weren't able to scrounge as a freebie, you're parents bought.

And trying to make out it was bought right at the end because you couldn't decide. Who are you kidding, you were hanging it out to see if any company would cave and send one and they didn't 😂
They bought the nail clippers. Oops sorry, pardon me!! And the thermometer too 🙄 I followed the link to the changing bag they bought and thought “blimey Grabecca, £65, are you sure you didn’t faint having to spend that much on your own baby?!” and then remembered she’d said how her grandma gave her money for the changing bag for her birthday. So yeah, back to nail clippers and a thermometer. Totals about £25 max 🤦🏼‍♀️ Only other thing she’s bought is clothes she can take photos of for insta, but that will be really uncomfortable for a newborn baby. twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I am so glad she didn’t get that #gifted. I can just imagine her mumma asking what she wanted from them and Grabby saying ‘I need to see how much free tit I can get my hands on first mumma. Half of which I won’t declare but once the freebies run dry I’ll let you know. Bet you're so proud I’m putting my law degree to good use mumma’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I remember her once posting on stories about how someone had mentioned her teeth or asked if she’d ever thought of braces in a DM and I think she put the message in her stories... 🤔 🦷 It was a long time ago, I think she must be happy with her smile.

I remember her once posting on stories about how someone had mentioned her teeth or asked if she’d ever thought of braces in a DM and I think she put the message in her stories... 🤔 🦷 It was a long time ago, I think she must be happy with her smile.
I remember that a while ago too. I think she said that's why she doesn't show her face much or something.

I remember her once posting on stories about how someone had mentioned her teeth or asked if she’d ever thought of braces in a DM and I think she put the message in her stories... 🤔🦷 It was a long time ago, I think she must be happy with her smile.
Yes I remember this-If I remember correctly she was really offended that someone had messaged her and assumed she didn’t like her teeth. I thought she said she didn’t want to have work done on them. However maybe if someone was willing to #gift her the treatment she may change her mind 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.