RVK Loves #20 Judith Chalmers has nothing on me; I’m off on a global Covid spree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Almost feel out of breath reading her post - longest ramble ‘everrrrrrrrr’ 🙄

She’s a coward at best and if the platform really was just for her as she claims, she would make it private, and stop doing ads/accepting freebies.

I do, however, very much enjoy how Chopsy Bee Frey Bentos isn’t yet walking - it will be destroying Grabby!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The whole caption is just excuse after excuse: we live in a low rate area/we’re travelling in a low rate area because we’re middle class and ten times better than you; I can’t cope with real life and all the scary stuff that adulting involves; I love my pretty pictures and being creative; some bollocks about wanderlust; nothing I say or do is right anyway blah blah blah. Coupled with a picture of my daughter because you will look like a terrible person if you leave a negative comment on a picture of a toddler.

Grabs, you’re bound to come here for reaction on your last post, being as you’re cowardly enough to block comments, so know this; You don’t get to have everything your own way in the real world. You want to have a public account for likes, adulation, and a nice sideline in freebies and aff links then accept that you still exist in the same world as your followers who can’t/don’t/won’t ignore reality. If you can’t cope with that get off social media and keep a bleeping scrap book.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
No one would bat an eyelid if tattle was a site dedicated to complaining about Tesco’s poor customer service, or H&Ms casual racism, or Joules white middle Class marketing campaigns.

When publicising your life is your business, unfortunately the personal criticism is the price to pay for selling the soul of yourself and your kids.

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 12
Interesting that she thinks she lives in a low rate area when Dacorum was in the top ten areas recently......

Reactions: 11
Wow what an entitled selfish brat. I think people forget that this is all about me

Reactions: 10
That pile of drivel just sums up why Big Foot Bex is such a vile example of toxic social mediadom. If it's your 'job' 😂😂😂😂 then we are basically Trust pilot or Google reviews or whatever. Deal with it. If you want to make money off of us Grabathor expect some knock backs.

If it's a highlights reel (for whom?) then bog off to privatesville.

Even in that post you don't get it. Having rambled on about having what you want how you want it but "understanding" 🤦‍♀️ others feel different you manage to then include the actually so tone deaf hashtag at the end.

Wow

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If there is anyone still hate following on here please unfollow. Let’s get those numbers down!!

Reactions: 22
"I decided to get in my car and drive an hour with my toddler to check my eyesight"
Grabecca

"I decided to use my common sense and take my (not quite) toddler on a plane for the second time in 6 weeks because I don't think I am personally at risk and I don't really care about anyone else"
Doming Cummings

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This photo sums her up. Books an appointment at Clark’s to get her daughter properly measured for shoes. I’m presuming to assist in helping her learn to walk and to have shoes that properly fit. Then must think to self ‘Clarks told me she’s a size 3 but I’m going to do me and buy her a size 5. Therefore she can trip up, feel uncomfortable and match me with my size 10 tit flops’

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The critical comments she has received and decided to take down and block the authors are all ten times (or more) more succinct and coherent than the drivel she writes.

Reactions: 19
Open Instagram, and these are my first two stories that pop up...

8018B4AB-5EB9-40CE-AFBE-E045B4820EFB.png

464921C9-AB02-436E-8B7B-0E7FB1132C97.png

Really surprised at Lisa (@thenalongcameyou) getting involved in this. And at her level of arse licking!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.