RVK Loves #20 Judith Chalmers has nothing on me; I’m off on a global Covid spree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get why she went on to post further pictures of her holiday when it was clear after the first that it was badly received. I can't imagine offending people so readily without feeling mortified. I can't understand why she doesn't give a duck that she is being perceived as a selfish person.
she won’t know what to do now, desperate to post dreamy content but haters gonna hate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm sure the press would like this story. Just saying.
she’ll hate reading this but I just don’t think she’s “big” enough for them to care. Literally a nobody in the influencing world.... not like she’s in the top tier of ‘insta mums’ or well known enough for interiors.... or for that matter travel {oh dreamy wanderlust}

if there were a few instagrammers - maybe four or five - that were essentially actively promoting travel abroad though, then I think there would be something as a wider feature....

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
she’ll hate reading this but I just don’t think she’s “big” enough for them to care. Literally a nobody in the influencing world.... not like she’s in the top tier of ‘insta mums’ or well known enough for interiors.... or for that matter travel {oh dreamy wanderlust}
I agree she's small fry, but with nearly 100k followers and insta drama they might run the story

Reactions: 8
She was in the Sunday Times once upon a time, is ‘friends’ with Esther Coren and started ‘dating’ hubby when she was 13.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone have screenshots of this so we can reminisce
Found it!

Reactions: 6
Agree 👌🏼 On a different note, someone last thread mentioned their wealth came from a lottery win? I thought her dad built up his own business? Or did he set up his business with the money from the lottery win? Has anyone got proof of this? X
It was me who mentioned the lottery win. Was mentioned by an acquaintance of hers a couple of threads back that they seemed to get rich overnight. They do seem like ‘new money’.

Reactions: 3
Found it!

Thank you!! I am enjoying reading all the comments back to her after her ridiculous post

Reactions: 2
Found it!

Lol... her only defence against being priveleged is mentioning they both went to state schools. So basically saying that despite all the entitlement, casual racism, holidays every 6 weeks and a million pound house, its OK they definitely aren't in a priveleged position because they had to go to school with the rest of the commoners 🙄😂 what an awful, feeble argument and she's basically insulted anyone who didn't go to a private school 😑

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Thank you!! I am enjoying reading all the comments back to her after her ridiculous post
Oh my goodness I didn't know she'd come on and had a whinge! Loved that, thanks for posting.
Favourite part was the whinge that we talk about fact that her husband groomed her while in a position of trust. How petty of us.

Reactions: 8
Grabby needs to pull a Venetian pregnancy announcement from up her sleeve prontissimo if she’s to have any hope of salvaging this car crash content of a trip

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Grabby needs to pull a Venetian pregnancy announcement from up her sleeve prontissimo if she’s to have any hope of salvaging this car crash content of a trip
I was thinking the exact same things!

'Quick Ben, get the bee pollen!!! People don't like my holiday posts and that's literally all I have to offer because I'm a shallow air head devoid of any personality. We'd better pop a other tiny gram-prop out other wise you might make me get a real job like those common folk I've been belittling for years. The shame and horror.'

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was thinking the exact same things!

'Quick Ben, get the bee pollen!!! People don't like my holiday posts and that's literally all I have to offer because I'm a shallow air head devoid of any personality. We'd better pop a other tiny gram-prop out other wise you might make me get a real job'
Bee pollen incoming!! 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Bee pollen incoming!! 🤮🤮🤮
Sprinkle it all over the packet ham Grabby. It's the only way you're going to sort this out.

tit, imagine how mad she would be if this trip to Italy was meant to be her pregnancy announcement (like her awful Maldives gender reveal by drone 🤢😂😂). Totally ruined.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Sprinkle it all over the packet ham Grabby. It's the only way you're going to sort this out.

tit, imagine how mad she would be if this trip to Italy was meant to be her pregnancy announcement (like her awful Maldives gender reveal by drone 🤢😂😂). Totally ruined.
Urgh please no, that drone video was beyond cringe! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 5

“Pack the drone away, Ben, we’ll have to film one in Watford”

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh Grabby. The internet have finally realised you are a twit and it's pissed it down with rain in Venice whilst your lazy 'career' as a professional bragger falls to bits and you can't leave your cheapo room because you're busy deleting everyone's comments.

Meanwhile we all enjoyed a little heatwave and the last of Summer from HOME. Staying safe and not being a selfish moron.
Pass the gelato guys (just kidding, I'm not a twit, I've got aldi knock off FABs 😉)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I really hope there isn’t a pregnancy announcement soon, only because I can’t bear the thought of her using #2under2

Reactions: 7

We’ve got to get ‘sprinkling bee pollen on packet ham’ in the new thread title 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.