RVK Loves #20 Judith Chalmers has nothing on me; I’m off on a global Covid spree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone been to the papers with this? It’s usually the type of thing they love...covidiots who think the rules don’t apply to them. 2 holidays to Italy in as many months would make quite the story

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She has deleted someone’s post from yesterday! Questioning was her trip really necessary in the middle of a global pandemic

Reactions: 5
Serious 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 reading this thread this morning 🤣

She will lie low for a bit...mostly because the weather looks ghastly. We went to Venice when it was pissing it down for three whole days on the trot and there is plenty to see and do there: Doges Palace, the Cathedral and Campanile, not to mention all those wonderful trattorias and cafes for coffee but it involves parting with some euros and a bit of an interest in history, architecture and culture which she doesn’t possess....🤷🏻‍♀️ So I suspect the most we’ll see will be some pressed juice and a croissant....but the best croissant Everrrrrr don’t ya know?!

She’ll then post some photos of Freya in a couple of days because cute baby photos are a good way of diffusing and neutralising the situation (so she thinks) whilst disabling the comments/censoring them with a fine tooth comb....{what a HOOT to be around she must be right now 😂}

Then it will be back to the grind and she’ll mention everyone being unwell for a couple of days {a cold of course definitely not corona....}/teething/some kind of developmental leap for Bentos/Benpecked working alllllllll the hours whilst throwing in a few “throwback” holiday snaps/stories because she just can’t bloody well resist...at some point inbetween the exhaustion of everyday life she will still manage to deliver a blog post though entitled “HOW TO HAVE A CITY BREAK WITH A TODDLER {that can’t walk}”...

By this stage she will be hoping all the negativity is water under the bridge and she will be lining up the next trip away {some kind of “exhausted parents” European city break for her and Benpecked whilst they leave Bentos at the barn with the Grandparents}...either that or the next pregnancy announcement...
{I’m inclined to think they would go away in the UK too over the next few months to their usual haunts - The Cotswolds in autumn/Xmas time, maybe Bath...but having just been away myself in the UK it isn’t cheap at the moment and I’m not sure they ACTUALLY would Pay for it!}

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh wow did that really happen? Extending a holiday because it rained???!!!
Sadly yes. When they went to NYC last year the weather was a bit rubbish and she felt short changed so Benpecked changed the flights so they could stay for another 6 or so extra days. And then the sun came out and everything was fluffy again.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
In the meantime, the stories of Freya on the beach look exactly like the pictures she took of her on the beach “back home” :sleep: #soworthit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Let’s all take a moment to laugh about the time grabby came on here and sneered at us for spending our weekends on tattle. Yet, here she is, in #ohdreamyvenice deleting comments at a rate of knots 🤣 H I L A R I O U S 🤣🤣🤣 you carry on keeping the dream alive, Rebecca dear.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Let’s all take a moment to laugh about the time grabby came on here and sneered at us for spending our weekends on tattle. Yet, here she is, in #ohdreamyvenice deleting comments at a rate of knots 🤣 H I L A R I O U S 🤣🤣🤣 you carry on keeping the dream alive, Rebecca dear.
Good point well made. What a saddo she is!

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know where I can find what she posted on here? Work is boring and I am curious!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m loving watching these instagrammers bringing the digs 😂
I’m loving watching these instagrammers bringing the digs 😂
This is the girl who thinks laying out flowers on her kitchen table is work. That the parent juggle is real. She probably saw the term ‘essential travel’ and thought that her little jaunt was essential. For various reasons.
Has she been on today im blocked so cant see

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.