RVK Loves #20 Judith Chalmers has nothing on me; I’m off on a global Covid spree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So overnight she has deleted the comment about taking a baby on a flight that was on the last post and gained 15 followers.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Oh no did you not hear? Grabs know who Is causing covid and shes "Not blaming anybody but I fink the government say people who *gasp* drink alcohol in pubs and Bars are spreading the virus? Definitely not people going abroad and travelling on planes free packed airports or nuffink"

What. A. bleep.

View attachment 250567
How many times can she say ‘back home’. She’s like Dorothy from The wizard of oz 🙄 except shes not in Oz. She’s in Venice.....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just realised that the #2under2 hashtag is lost forever if she isn’t pregnant by now. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
To be honest that’s no bad thing, she would never cope with it, 2 under 2 can only be survived by people who can cope being out of control!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is the girl who thinks laying out flowers on her kitchen table is work. That the parent juggle is real. She probably saw the term ‘essential travel’ and thought that her little jaunt was essential. For various reasons.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So overnight she has deleted the comment about taking a baby on a flight that was on the last post and gained 15 followers.
I saw that. She deleted the post but couldn’t take the time to like or comment on anyone’s comments. Her engagement is at its best when someone’s rattled her cage!

Reactions: 6
Silence is the only way she can cope. Sticking her head back in the sand {in Freya’s rusty roll top sandpit}
Imagine if she had actually become a lawyer! {obviously we all know no one would have actually given someone so fick a job within a firm} but just imagine her arguments and tantrums in the courtroom 😂😂😂
I always imagine that when she’s silent on IG she’s actually stomping her feet and having a strop. 😂

I hope Bentos is giving them a difficult time in Venice. No doubt she’ll read this and we’ll be told what a dream she was.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What we do know is that anything that says they had a wonderful, relaxing, peaceful time is horses#*t. She has spent the whole time deleting comments and trying to reply.
A future in anything that requires good comms skills does not beckon.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
God I forgot that it was this year that she flew to Australia in the middle of the awful bushfires and just completely ignored the whole thing so it didn't ruin her dreamy aesthetic.

Jesus. She's really on a role in 2020. I've never known anyone so permanently ignorant and tone deaf to the rest of the world. How does anyone follow her at all?!

Reactions: 20
I always imagine that when she’s silent on IG she’s actually stomping her feet and having a strop. 😂

I hope Bentos is giving them a difficult time in Venice. No doubt she’ll read this and we’ll be told what a dream she was.
What we do know is that anything that says they had a wonderful, relaxing, peaceful time is horses#*t. She has spent the whole time deleting comments and trying to reply.
A future in anything that requires good comms skills does not beckon.
I also hope her internet connection is poor.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God I forgot that it was this year that she flew to Australia in the middle of the awful bushfires and just completely ignored the whole thing so it didn't ruin her dreamy aesthetic.
Not forgetting "braving coronavirus" on the plane hone from Australia. twit.

And yes, it's hard to see how this trip to Venice could be anything but restful, stropping from the negativity notwithstanding - not at all baby friendly so they will be lugging around Bentos up and down steps in the #kindly gifted pram/ergo, but of course her spin will be how they "made it work for them" 🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
We were supposed to have a week in Greece and a fortnight in France this year plus a few weekends camping/trips to see friends. Instead after weighing it up and debating whether it was ok we’ve had a week at my mums and one night camping locally on our own. And we’ve felt bloody lucky to do that!!! We’ve also already had the covid and are still being very careful not to mix with people. Boo bleeping hoo that her Spain trip was cancelled, there’s no excuse for her attitude.

Reactions: 16
Another person calling her outView attachment 250611
I just came to mention this - she is very blatant and I can't blame her!
We have a 3 day break booked over in the next county for my birthday next week and I dont even feel 100% comfortable going to that.
It is pure selfishness to put your needs above the rest of the world! And blaming the pub goers - I have seen you in bakeries and restaurants woman, its not immune to them!!
Makes me soooo cross.

Reactions: 20
I just came to mention this - she is very blatant and I can't blame her!
We have a 3 day break booked over in the next county for my birthday next week and I dont even feel 100% comfortable going to that.
It is pure selfishness to put your needs above the rest of the world! And blaming the pub goers - I have seen you in bakeries and restaurants woman, its not immune to them!!
Makes me soooo cross.
Maybe she thinks. her kind (white, upper middle class) are immune to the rules and just poor people have to abide by them.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Lol I love how most people calling her out are getting a good old dig in there about her only eating pizza and ice cream, oh sorry gelato.

It really is beyond me that she is not only travelling abroad at this time, but that its not even somewhere new to her. Whatever the duck 'wanderlust' really means, it certainly doesn't mean repeating a holiday which involves standing against walls that match your sack of a dress and selecting ice cream to match your grid aesthetic, which I'm sure will feature in the next stream of stories.

Also regarding the pram/ergo situation, I'd love to be a fly on the wall and watch her struggle. Isnt Freya way too big for an ergo now? Grabby will eventually do her back in especially considering how thin she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I truly hopes she sees the stories by Nancy, Lucy and Hannah - these are not trolly trolls on Tattle (as she would think everyone here is), these are people who genuinely followed her, interacted and liked her content. And they are saying lady, you are totally taking the piss now. I would hope this would cause her to reflect, but I think it will only cause foot stamping and declarations that she entitled to live her life as she pleases.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.