RVK Loves #20 Judith Chalmers has nothing on me; I’m off on a global Covid spree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also fuming at her blaming pubs. I haven’t been in a pub or restaurant or cafe since March, and have only been into a handful of shops when absolutely necessary. She’s been gallivanting all over but thinks because she’s doesn’t drink she’s somehow superior and it’s everyone else’s fault.😡

• Angry
Reactions: 36
What do we think her next step will be? Post her dreamy holiday content as if nothings happened or go completely silent until she's home.

Reactions: 8
Is it sad this is the first thing I wanted to check this morning ? You’re move grabs. We’re waiting!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
While I'm still raging that she thinks that her need for a dreamy break outweighs everyone else's sacrifices, what does make me feel happier is that her entire break will be overtaken by the backlash she's had. There'll be tears, stamping, stomping and hysteria as she stands at the gelato shop, sobbing because she can't take a photo and post it because no-one understand that she NEEDS this break and DESERVES to indulge her wanderlust whenever she damned well pleases.

I don't think I've ever felt such rage against someone I've never met. Except Boris. And serial killers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
While I'm still raging that she thinks that her need for a dreamy break outweighs everyone else's sacrifices, what does make me feel happier is that her entire break will be overtaken by the backlash she's had. There'll be tears, stamping, stomping and hysteria as she stands at the gelato shop, sobbing because she can't take a photo and post it because no-one understand that she NEEDS this break and DESERVES to indulge her wanderlust whenever she damned well pleases.

I don't think I've ever felt such rage against someone I've never met. Except Boris. And serial killers.
Someone needs to make a netflix documentary about her 🤣
I'm thinking Dirty John meets the Michael Jackson documentary 🤣🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The silence is deafening. She must be sobbing into her gelato that people with sizeable followings (not just inferior tattle life form) are actually calling her out on their stories. Reckon she will go to ground and then spam us with a flood of highlights when she is back saying she wanted to soak up allllll the family time.
She is a hideous combination of a being a spoilt brat (stamps feet and parents help buy her a £1m house, cries when it rains in New York so Benpecked extends the holiday for her and worst of all flouting lockdown without a care in the world) with an ego fuelled by Instagram. No one really cares about your dreamy bloody holidays or glut of pumpkins or cut up dahlias. Those sycophants who write comments don’t care either. They just want a slice of the pie for themselves. The minute Grabby’s account tips into toxic territory (which it’s very close to doing) they’ll be out of there!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What a relief that people are finally starting to see the real her! If she’s got any sense now she will delete her Instagram account and get on with her life.

Reactions: 19
What do we think her next step will be? Post her dreamy holiday content as if nothings happened or go completely silent until she's home.
I reckon she will return to normal service of the usual autumn (not bleeping Fall, Grabatha) grid posts. The trouble is the narcissism runs so deep, she will sneak in the rest of the pics ‘reminiscing’ when she thinks this shitstorm has passed in about a week.

I for one will look forward to calling her out on it, especially for the digs about people going to pubs and bars and visiting homes. How dare these people afford themselves a little indulgence after so many months when she’s only managed two holidays since March (staycations don’t count to Judith Entitled Charmless - great name @Unbelievable 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She has deleted someone’s post from yesterday! Questioning was her trio really necessary in the middle of a global pandemic 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
She is a hideous combination of a being a spoilt brat (stamps feet and parents help buy her a £1m house, cries when it rains in New York so Benpecked extends the holiday for her
Oh wow did that really happen? Extending a holiday because it rained???!!!

Reactions: 7
I feel like her holiday is definitely ruined. She's probably spent the whole time stroppily scrolling through her phone Ben probably doesnt have a clue whats going on. What great company on a family holiday. 'Sorry, mumma can't possibly play, I have to check my comments'. I just cannot comprehend why she thought it would be a good idea to share it. If you so desperately need to get away, just take an 'insta-break' and nobody would be any of the wiser. She is so 'woe is me' alllll the time, its unbelievable.

Reactions: 17
If she used her brain, then she would take stock on this and publicly come out and admit that she’s got it wrong and apologise. It really would be the absolute least she could do - especially given she’s being called out all over Instagram about this.

But, she doesn’t use her brain other than to make selfish decisions, nor can she understand how to properly communicate with people, or care about anyone other than herself, which just further reiterates the type of person she really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I genuinely believe she doesn’t care about the crappy comments. There are still plenty of hangers on to fuel her ego. bleeping fakery at its finest. God I dislike her!!!!

Reactions: 8
I honestly get the impression that she’s one of those cunts who thinks the pandemic is a political issue, not a health issue. Which explains the flouting lockdown, doing what’s right for her, carrying on as normal, travelling multiple times, and generally being a twit. duck her, and duck everyone like her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.