RVK Loves #20 Judith Chalmers has nothing on me; I’m off on a global Covid spree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was very nice of you, thank you. It just seemed so petty and strange, particularly when I had had positive interactions with them. I guess one thing I find really crazy is those tweets that were posted about RVK showed a side of her that is a horrific online bully, then these others, by blocking me, are essentially defending/condoning RVK's behavior. Like it is perfectly acceptable to say those things. How funny they all shout from the rooftops when they're being "unfairly" bullied... soo hypocritical. I see them for what they are now, especially after spending an hour or two on here reading threads for them all. I imagine there are a lot of women like me, following, not really engaging with Tattle (heard of it, maybe read it a couple of times, but not fully aware of everything that is posted on here), and supporting them with likes and comments (engagement) and lining their pockets with free stuff and paid campaigns. I sort of felt like, prior to coming on here, that these women were kind of savvy and, shit, I'd take advantage of a large following and monetize it too, but in reality, I don't think I would. I'm not capable of being that conniving and dishonest, especially if I was engaging with people in comments and DMs and PRETENDING to be friendly and kind. It's all artificial and dishonest and I get that now. And as I am afraid of being bullied by them, I'm sure I'm not cut out for a big following and the inevitable opinions of everyone. No thanks. I'm also not willing to sell my kids' souls for a few free candles and some flooring.

Reactions: 21
Hmmmmm, why not name them? So you have a little following on Instagram, if you don’t monetise your account, what have you got to lose? You don’t want to name them for fear of being found out, if your account is so small, then why would they be bothered? I’m not buying this at all....I smell a rat.

Reactions: 1
Really!? You're right, they probably wouldn't be bothered by my little account, but since they all took the time to mass block me, how can I be so sure? I'm a fairly sensitive person and I use instagram as a positive escape in life and up until this experience (being blocked by a bunch of accounts you had positively interacted with because you unfollowed a someone who is officially a cunt), I thought it was. I'm fearful of being bullied by a bunch of vicious, conniving women, plain and simple. I'd prefer not to be put through the ringer (I had no idea how awful they all are until reading here, so feel rightfully worried) and to keep instagram a positive place for me. Seems like a fair point, but by all means, label me a rat. The thing is, the only things you comment on and like/follow are RVK threads, you may be the rat yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Why should anyone have to name anyone if they don't want to? That's a weird kind.of rat you are smelling. Would you like to elaborate. We may pick apart RVK and other instashammers on here but generally not each other.

Reactions: 13
Seriously? That's a bit OTT. A "rat" would be on this thread defending RVK not refusing to name all the accounts that blocked them for fear of making themselves identifiable.
If she doesnt want to post info that she fears is outting that's her prerogative.

Reactions: 14
I got blocked by Carasuthers and THTMM after liking the RVK_Tweets page.

Reactions: 7
They are horrific. Where are they from? She’s only done a swipe up for the commission so I refuse to look.
They’re from Joules or Boden - she put a swipe up for them about 30 days, just refreshing the aff cookie that’s on your computer.

Reactions: 4
Latest grid pic - apparently one from a zoo trip... surely doing a pic with animals would have been more sensible, but no, we have an out of focus pic of their feet

Reactions: 7
I can’t find the rvk_tweets page do you have a link?!
Its been deleted.

I dont think we should attack each other on here however there have been times on threads ive been on where people have come on and pretended to be outraged and setting up instagrams like the rvk tweets one just to catch people out .. so its good to be on your guard sometimes.

Our worth doesnt come from being blocked by these balloons. Despite "nice" interactions with them these people arent our mates. Good to remember that.

Reactions: 10
hey, that is not how it works here.

Its been deleted.

Our worth doesnt come from being blocked by these balloons. Despite "nice" interactions with them these people arent our mates. Good to remember that.
indeed, they are nice because it’s their business and you’re their customer.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.