RVK Loves #20 Judith Chalmers has nothing on me; I’m off on a global Covid spree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed the trainer socks too. #fashionfail
She’s actually posted the wreath making/flipper photo on her feed 🙈 She looks like an utter dweeb in those trainers. I love leopard print, I love Boden (sorry!) but she’s had an utter fail here. And how completely Grandma are those trainer socks IN WHITE?! Black would maybe pass...!

Also, I know you’ve all mentioned the passive aggressive response to that thoughtful follower about hob-gate...have you not also notice she tries to shift blame “don’t blame yourself” errr she wasn’t you horrid cow...she was trying to be constructive towards you!! Fucksake...

• Heart
Reactions: 23
A couple of things annoy me about Hobgate: firstly, is it a proper cast iron gas hob? If so, it cannot be comfy perched on the gas rings?

Secondly, can Grabby not patently see that by putting her on the actual hob (with parent there or not is irrelevant) that she’s setting a dangerous precedent to Bentos. Babies learn by watching and copying, so if she thinks that is a “safe” place to go, when she’s older and can move stools/chairs, climb things, there will be no sense of danger in the hob, as she’ll think it’s ok to go up there. That’s when the accident will happen.

Furthermore, if Grabunsen Burner thinks it’s not completely confusing for a child to simultaneously be told “no that’s dangerous” but “you can also sit there” she’s way more stupid than any of us ever knew! Pray for Chopsy 🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 16
A couple of things annoy me about Hobgate: firstly, is it a proper cast iron gas hob? If so, it cannot be comfy perched on the gas rings?

Secondly, can Grabby not patently see that by putting her on the actual hob (with parent there or not is irrelevant) that she’s setting a dangerous precedent to Bentos. Babies learn by watching and copying, so if she thinks that is a “safe” place to go, when she’s older and can move stools/chairs, climb things, there will be no sense of danger in the hob, as she’ll think it’s ok to go up there. That’s when the accident will happen.

Furthermore, if Grabunsen Burner thinks it’s not completely confusing for a child to simultaneously be told “no that’s dangerous” but “you can also sit there” she’s way more stupid than any of us ever knew! Pray for Chopsy 🙏🏻
This is as I said a few days. It really sets an awfully dangerous precedent which cannot be undone. IT IS NOT OKAY to sit on the hob for Christ’s sake!!

*it’s a halogen or induction with a glass top. I have an induction which stays cool unless a pan is on it, but you can still bury your little 14 month head in the pan of pancakes, or if halogen it can get hot if you turn on the knob. But still - it sets a precendent you thick twit!

Reactions: 5
My god. The feet (shoe clad) are featured in yet another pic. The woman is obsessed with taking pics from that angle! I can’t get over that trainer and dress/skirt combo. It’s absolutely doesn’t work

Reactions: 4
Also, I know you’ve all mentioned the passive aggressive response to that thoughtful follower about hob-gate...have you not also notice she tries to shift blame “don’t blame yourself” errr she wasn’t you horrid cow...she was trying to be constructive towards you!! Fucksake...
Grabby all over. She would never take any blame for anything or admit any wrong doing so trying to spread her ‘I haven’t done anything wrong’ attitude

Reactions: 2
My god. The feet (shoe clad) are featured in yet another pic. The woman is obsessed with taking pics from that angle! I can’t get over that trainer and dress/skirt combo. It’s absolutely doesn’t work
Why on earth would you dress like that for a sort of hen do event anyway? Good grief.

For a man, Benpecked (The Hob Nob) who trained as an accountant and Grabasock, LSE alumna extraordinaire, to be so incredibly idiotic as parents really rustles my jimmies

Anyone follow the Suffolk nest and know why she has gone private??
No, I follow her and she's still posting but very differently to before. It happened around the time that the article came out about the influenza having their kids faces on their feeds. Maybe she panicked?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s all fun and games sitting Freya on a hob, until they are staying in an unsuitable but cheap AirBNB and Freya tries to re-enact sitting on a hob...

Reactions: 6
Why on earth would you dress like that for a sort of hen do event anyway? Good grief.

For a man, Benpecked (The Hob Nob) who trained as an accountant and Grabasock, LSE alumna extraordinaire, to be so incredibly idiotic as parents really rustles my jimmies

No, I follow her and she's still posting but very differently to before. It happened around the time that the article came out about the influenza having their kids faces on their feeds. Maybe she panicked?
Oh my god, Benpecked the Ginger Hob Knob. This has made my day. Thank you so much.
😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Anyone follow the Suffolk nest and know why she has gone private??
She addressed it yesterday and said she doesn't want to go on her phone alot and is reducing screen time. She previously said 2 under 2 has hit her like a ton of bricks. Prob realising you can't sit on Instagram all day commenting on every single photo of rvk when you have two small children

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s all fun and games sitting Freya on a hob, until they are staying in an unsuitable but cheap AirBNB and Freya tries to re-enact sitting on a hob...
Quoting this for a new thread title:

It’s all fun and games sitting Freya on a hob, Grabby’s still begging and a housework slob.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Soz to change the subject but that shartsuit 😆😧 It’s sharty and huuuge, age 2-3 again? Poor bentos with that double whammy

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.