RVK Loves #2 Lady.. don't you know she's earned a second thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman makes me SO angry. Everything has to be perfect. I sincerely hope that child runs rings around the pair of them. Who the duck has a sponsored baby shower??? What sort of shitbag company is actually prepared to pay for it?? WHY is she even popular enough to have all this gifted stuff?? It genuinely baffles me!!! Do you suppose her “friends” are only attending because they ain’t gotta pay??? What do you even buy her??? She’s been given it all already?? Jesus grabecca, have some self respect for ONCE!!! Money grabbing little rat!!!

Reactions: 2
She didn’t want a baby shower until someone was paying her to use the decorations another’s way of getting something for nothing more free stuff 🙄

Reactions: 5
Think of the ad opportunities though.

That kid is going to live/eat/breathe/play sponsored if her pregnancy is anything to go by. First birthday party as an ad too? It's actually vile.

I can just imagine it now. Sit here and pose with this toy/baby food/outfit while I post you all over the internet for money.

She's thinks she's in a different league to these awful channel Mum QVC Mummy floggers. She's really not.
She really isn’t!!

Reactions: 1
A baby shower is a time when you should be surrounded by love, where people who care for you, want to spoil you....and regardless of budget will make sure you don’t lift a finger!
Instead it’s sponsored by a balloon company 🙈
Where are her friends and family? Why aren’t they organising it for her? says it all really....

Reactions: 4
Who on earth decorated their own baby shower!? Just absurd! Didn’t want a baby shower but as soon as she’s given a load of free tat for it then she’s on board!? Hope the company are reading this thread!!

She literally manages to suck all the fun and joy out of everything.

But then again, if you can make the Maldives look dull then that says it all really!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It also made me realise just how miserable and empty her life actually seems. Such an exciting time in her life and I've never once seen her look genuinely happy or full of excitement and joy.

Everything she does seems stone cold, forced, staged and calculated to create a certain persona. She is as flat as a pancake, and her and her husband seem to have zero chemistry. Even with everything they have and do, they just seem dull and boring.

I'd much rather have a little less in life and find pure joy in making an absolute mess playing with the kids, or just simple spontaneous fun with my husband without even considering the perfect instagramable snap.

She's wasting her life and is going to find parenting very miserable and difficult if she can't lighten up!

People/kids do not remember how well you fluffed the cushions or the sponsored tapas picnic. They remember the times when you put your damn phone away and have genuine, messy fun!
Well said!!!!

She is a fun sucker. Where is the fun in planning your own baby shower?!?!? Unless money is involved, I guess...

Remember years ago when Anthea Turner and Grant Bovey got married and it was sponsored by a chocolate bar??? They were slated for how absurd and tacky that was.

As soon as I saw RVK sponsored baby shower it made me think of this - how tacky to have some random company pay you for what should be one of the most special events in your life! She really has no shame!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Remember years ago when Anthea Turner and Grant Bovey got married and it was sponsored by a chocolate bar??? They were slated for how absurd and tacky that was.

As soon as I saw RVK sponsored baby shower it made me think of this - how tacky to have some random company pay you for what should be one of the most special events in your life! She really has no shame!
No class. No money can buy class!!!

Reactions: 3
I reckon she thinks she’s clever enough to get around them despite being one of the only instagrammers ever to get a slapped wrist.....
I’m new here, rather pleased to have found this thread as I unfollowed her a while ago thinking i was just getting irrationally cross at her not being transparent, and seemingly going to any lengths not to just admit her posts were ADs.
Anyway, also rather pleased to see she had her wrists slapped. What happened?!

I remember that!

I’m new here, rather pleased to have found this thread as I unfollowed her a while ago thinking i was just getting irrationally cross at her not being transparent, and seemingly going to any lengths not to just admit her posts were ADs.
Anyway, also rather pleased to see she had her wrists slapped. What happened?!
LouLou, pull up a chair 😂

She seems like a control freak, which I am too but she just seems the worst. I bet if little Primrose Peony Rolltop isn't born the way RVK wants, she will blame the hospital. She is the kind of snobby little madam that will be snooty about the staff.

That picture of her in the striped dress looking down while cupping her ‘bump’ is just urgh. Looks like she thought she peed on the floor.
Yes! I thought it looked like she was trying to stop weeing herself.

I wish she'd stop with the hand on bump and legs awkwardly akimbo stance. So pretentious.

OMG, haha! It was a white flake or something wasn't it?

Oh wow she is something else. She might have an “enviable” life from photographs but money doesn’t buy everything. She clearly has no friends, no decent family or any love it seems. She’s constantly trying to fill the huge deep void she has inside of her with peonies, babies, nursery shite, but guess what miss prim nothing will EVER fill that gaping void in your life and you know why? Because you’ve never had to work for anything, you don’t have pride from achieving something or working hard to buy something. It’s why so many rich peeps turn to drugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.