RVK Loves #2 Lady.. don't you know she's earned a second thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha can't remember who said it about her husband's pink shorts but they're out again. Poor old long-suffering Ben... must be hell being married to someone whose sole existence is to take pictures for Instagram.

Reactions: 1
Off holiday subject but isnt it interesting that there hasn’t been a “Bloom & Wild” delivery recently?? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Haha can't remember who said it about her husband's pink shorts but they're out again. Poor old long-suffering Ben... must be hell being married to someone whose sole existence is to take pictures for Instagram.
SOMEONE GET THE MAN SOME NEW SHORTS PLEASE!!!! Ugh, his pale little legs poking out of those damn bleeping pink shorts turns my stomach.... all their money & he’s been wearing the same tit clothes for years..... He always looks kind of uninterested, why is that I wonder?? Think his young wife might be getting on his tits??😆😆😆🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 2
You are all right about her husband's shorts. Lol. Also, his posture looks awful. He seems like he would rather be anywhere else than in that photo. Her husband seems to be a red head... If the baby has red hair, do you think she will try to say it is "rose gold" like Anna Saccone? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
SOMEONE GET THE MAN SOME NEW SHORTS PLEASE!!!! Ugh, his pale little legs poking out of those damn bleeping pink shorts turns my stomach.... all their money & he’s been wearing the same tit clothes for years..... He always looks kind of uninterested, why is that I wonder?? Think his young wife might be getting on his tits??😆😆😆🤮🤮🤮
Have you noticed how some men dress well in summer and other men look like toddlers? He looks like a toddler

Reactions: 3
Oh look!!! Obligatory Ice cream shot.... yawn. Best gelato ever!!! She says that on every bleeping free holiday she goes on. Which is a lot. Get a life Rebecca seriously!! I sincerely hope you have a screamer of a baby... maybe then you’ll wake up to real life!🤣👍🏽💩

Same. Especially now that we know he started dating RVK when she was 15 and he was mid 20s 🙃
There’s a word for him... which I’m not allowed to say on here it seems. He deffo IS one though!🤢😱

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh look!!! Obligatory Ice cream shot.... yawn. Best gelato ever!!! She says that on every bleeping free holiday she goes on. Which is a lot. Get a life Rebecca seriously!! I sincerely hope you have a screamer of a baby... maybe then you’ll wake up to real life!🤣👍🏽💩

There’s a word for him... which I’m not allowed to say on here it seems. He deffo IS one though!🤢😱
Cradle snatcher? :unsure:

BINGO! 🤣

On a side note I've seen the name Esther Coren linked to RVK on here a couple of times now. What's the story there?

I was worrying about the ice cream, I thought we weren't going to get a picture. But I'm confused because I'm pretty sure the Amsterdam ship was the best ever ice cream. So now I'm having a crisis because I don't know which to believe.
Whoever said about the bingo, can we please make that a thing? Trouble is she does the same 9 dull things every trip so we would all win.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.