RVK Loves #2 Lady.. don't you know she's earned a second thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve signed up here for the first time after seeing yet another gifted/ad item on her stories. It’s obscene, what exactly have they bought themselves for this baby?? How has she got the face to keep accepting when they have so much money. Normal folk like me scrimp and save for baby things we love and those with the most get it for free. What kind of world do we live in, what does she give back? Just take take take constantly. I am sickened, she’s just a vile conscious-less person who I wish I’d never come across on the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So does #gift #AD mean she was gifted the car seat and paid to advertise it? Or just given it?

She makes me feel sick. So many needy people in this country and she just takes takes takes when she could clearly go and buy herself. I fu*king hate this Instagram influencer shite!

Reactions: 5
Another new member here - I felt compelled to join after the latest freebie, I mean, “gifted item” - the car seat. That just made my blood boil! The free Bugaboo was one thing (says the woman using a 13yo third-hand buggy!) but the car seat too?! I just wrote a long rant to the car seat company about their choice of freebie recipient... Let’s see if I get a response!

Hello there. It is not often that I feel compelled to write to a company, but your collaboration with rvk_loves has really hit a nerve. I understand that popular instagrammers such as herself provide you with great publicity, but I can’t help but feel aggrieved. This woman has previously publicly bragged on social media (her former twitter account) about how much her husband earns. They afford to go on monthly exotic holidays. They have a huge house and fancy cars. They can afford to pay for a baby’s car seat. Yet here she is showing off her ‘gifted’ car seat on her stories, to go along with her ‘gifted’ buggy system and goodness knows how many other freebies this couple (who can afford to buy their own!) have blagged. It aggrieves me that I (along with countless other new parents) scrimped and saved for car seats and other baby essentials, yet this privileged and well-off young woman got hers for free. Yes, I know the publicity for you must be wonderful, but perhaps you could consider encouraging these so-called influencers to donate their gifts to a baby bank or women’s refuge or other equally more worthy new parent? Just a thought, as I know I am not the only person feeling both saddened and aggrieved at the greediness of these privileged (and somewhat undeserving!) instagrammers.
Kind regards.

Reactions: 21
She’s just put a story up of a gifted car seat, makes me sick that she’s had practically everything you could need for a baby and more just given to her for nothing when so many people struggle. She shouldn’t accept all these gifts when her husband supposedly makes so much money
She is absolutely shameless! She really is disgusting

Another new member here - I felt compelled to join after the latest freebie, I mean, “gifted item” - the car seat. That just made my blood boil! The free Bugaboo was one thing (says the woman using a 13yo third-hand buggy!) but the car seat too?! I just wrote a long rant to the car seat company about their choice of freebie recipient... Let’s see if I get a response!

Hello there. It is not often that I feel compelled to write to a company, but your collaboration with rvk_loves has really hit a nerve. I understand that popular instagrammers such as herself provide you with great publicity, but I can’t help but feel aggrieved. This woman has previously publicly bragged on social media (her former twitter account) about how much her husband earns. They afford to go on monthly exotic holidays. They have a huge house and fancy cars. They can afford to pay for a baby’s car seat. Yet here she is showing off her ‘gifted’ car seat on her stories, to go along with her ‘gifted’ buggy system and goodness knows how many other freebies this couple (who can afford to buy their own!) have blagged. It aggrieves me that I (along with countless other new parents) scrimped and saved for car seats and other baby essentials, yet this privileged and well-off young woman got hers for free. Yes, I know the publicity for you must be wonderful, but perhaps you could consider encouraging these so-called influencers to donate their gifts to a baby bank or women’s refuge or other equally more worthy new parent? Just a thought, as I know I am not the only person feeling both saddened and aggrieved at the greediness of these privileged (and somewhat undeserving!) instagrammers.
Kind regards.
Plus fat shaming and racism. I emailed Marks and they didn’t want to know because apparently she ‘shares their values’. Ok then 🙄

Has to have "Grabecca" in it. hahah.
It’s all about the grab(ecca) with RVK loves 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
It seems weird that a deli would give away lots of free groceries to someone like her who only mentions it in a fast disappearing story.
Gift would be only mentioned on stories (24hours and your time is up!)
Post well that would have to be a paid partnership as we know only to well that RVK only has a curated feed so you need to be paying the big bucks!
She’s just put a story up of a gifted car seat, makes me sick that she’s had practically everything you could need for a baby and more just given to her for nothing when so many people struggle. She shouldn’t accept all these gifts when her husband supposedly makes so much money
she “probably would have bought it anyway”
That’s the official line she uses 🙄

She is bound to be gifted some kind of Nanny or night nurse! She is off the scale deluded. I work with so many people who are struggling it makes my blood boil. I have messaged the car seat company pointing them in the direction of far more worthy people for who receiving such a gesture would be truly humbling.

Reactions: 3
Gift would be only mentioned on stories (24hours and your time is up!)
Post well that would have to be a paid partnership as we know only to well that RVK only has a curated feed so you need to be paying the big bucks!

She is such a cockwomble

• Haha
I didn't realise she had added that's she expecting a baby to her bio on IG😂😂😂😂😂😂😁😁😁😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Oh my gosh Grabecca it is not a big deal. People have been doing it since the dawn of time. Even I have pushed three whoopers out of my wahee.
The problem is going to set in when all the attention disapates from you very soon and your baby takes all the glory from your immediate family. But soon enough no one outside the immediate family is even fussed about the baby. Unfortunate but true. So if you plan to carry on in your capacity as an overpaid vacuous waste of oxygen, perhaps take your maternity sabbatical and think about some content for your return from the fuzzy wilderness of new motherhood and maybe approach things from a new perspective of empowerment of your fellow women, green issues or actual mental health discussions.

Reactions: 7
I didn't realise she had added that's she expecting a baby to her bio on IG😂😂😂😂😂😂😁😁😁😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Oh my gosh Grabecca it is not a big deal. People have been doing it since the dawn of time. Even I have pushed three whoopers out of my wahee.
The problem is going to set in when all the attention disapates from you very soon and your baby takes all the glory from your immediate family. But soon enough no one outside the immediate family is even fussed about the baby. Unfortunate but true. So if you plan to carry on in your capacity as an overpaid vacuous waste of oxygen, perhaps take your maternity sabbatical and think about some content for your return from the fuzzy wilderness of new motherhood and maybe approach things from a new perspective of empowerment of your fellow women, green issues or actual mental health discussions.
Wahee 🤣🙌🏻 I too have pushed 3 whoopers out of mine 👍🏻

Changed her bio to say 'first baby due' but bitched about people who wrote about being a Mum in their bio before.

She seems to think her pregnancy/motherhood journey is far superior to any before her 😒

IMG_3887.jpg

Reactions: 5
I’m totally new here but two things I noticed after having had a quick browse of her IG and blog lately:
1. How many babymoons can one couple have?! 😯
2. The blog post on baby names was possibly one of the most sanctimonious and infuriating things I have ever read. It could have been summed up by her writing: “We won’t be sharing names that we are using or have even considered using over the past 10 years when I was a child myself. End of.”

Reactions: 2
If that’s the case and she really planned to buy it then why doesn’t she buy one and then gift the one she bought to a mother and baby shelter or local nicu so that others can also benefit? Goodness knows she can afford to buy her own stuff anyway.

Reactions: 6
Changed her bio to say 'first baby due' but bitched about people who wrote about being a Mum in their bio before.

She seems to think her pregnancy/motherhood journey is far superior to any before her 😒

View attachment 20216
How do you find these?!

If that’s the case and she really planned to buy it then why doesn’t she buy one and then gift the one she bought to a mother and baby shelter or local nicu so that others can also benefit? Goodness knows she can afford to buy her own stuff anyway.
She’s special, very special, and she’s expecting her first! Bebe.

As for title names.

The Tattlers love me so much they have kindly gifted me an #Ad ditional thread.

RVK_loves peonies by the sink, husbands shorts in pink, Diptyque candle stink, parents on the drink.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.