RVK Loves #2 Lady.. don't you know she's earned a second thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest post “it’s not as easy when you’re self-employed” (to take time off). Said no one ever except for Rebecca in her fantasy unicorn land. Because it is so much easier to get time off if you work 9-5 (or longer), or do shifts or need to earn money to actually pay the mortgage & bills.
Sorry to be a bit off topic, but it definitely is harder to take time off when you’re self-employed as you lose earnings. My partner is self employed and it’s much harder for him than it is for me (I’m employed at a big company)

Reactions: 5
I’m cringing at her hashtag on her latest ‘collaboration’ ~ growalongwithrvkloves

Sorry to be a bit off topic, but it definitely is harder to take time off when you’re self-employed as you lose earnings. My partner is self employed and it’s much harder for him than it is for me (I’m employed at a big company)
I read that post from pinkrobot as sarcasm towards Grabeccas idea of ‘work’ and not a suggestion working for yourself is a doddle x

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Oh absolutely self employed people work incredibly hard and often do longer hours. Sorry if my post gave a different impression. My comment was purely aimed at Rebecca’s ‘self employed’ job (which in my opinion isn’t a real job as she has all the freedom to do what she likes when she likes!)

Reactions: 2
Oh absolutely self employed people work incredibly hard and often do longer hours. Sorry if my post gave a different impression. My comment was purely aimed at Rebecca’s ‘self employed’ job (which in my opinion isn’t a real job as she has all the freedom to do what she likes when she likes!)
That’s how I read your post 👍🏻

Reactions: 2
But not too lazy to drive into Central London, park in St. John’s Wood and get lots of free food from Panzer’s Delicatessan along with other bloggers. Saw the haul in another blogger’s stories too.
It was a bloggers meet up?

She drove into central London?! 😳
I do that a lot. Personally I'd rather suffer my usual commuting indignity of my nose jammed in a smelly armpit and someone's rucksack resting on my ample bosom but sometimes needs must. Driving in London has got to be the worst.

It was a bloggers meet up?

I do that a lot. Personally I'd rather suffer my usual commuting indignity of my nose jammed in a smelly armpit and someone's rucksack resting on my ample bosom but sometimes needs must. Driving in London has got to be the worst.
I saw another person I follow, London based, post a story about a haul she received from Panzer’s. She had received an invitation to breakfast. Then Grabecca posted some5hing in her stories, and mentioned that she had bumped into the same blogger with her sausage dog. So I am presuming Panzer’s issued invites to lots of bloggers in return for some adverts in the form of
stories. Why I don’t know. It’s a high end deli in an expensive part of London, and very near the international American School. I used to go there a lot when I first came to London to seek out American food I was missing.

Last edited:
According to her story, yes. And she always parks in St. John’s Wood, conveniently where Panzer’s is situated. Don’t forget, she can’t do the commuter in the train thing, plus, how else would she get her freebie haul back to Herts.
Think she’s deleted these stories now...

It seems weird that a deli would give away lots of free groceries to someone like her who only mentions it in a fast disappearing story.
If she was given free things should she not of declared it as an ad? Maybe that’s why it was on stories- it’s gone after a while and if someone wants to question it there’s nowhere to leave a comment for other people to see. I think it’s all part of her shady ways!

She’s just put a story up of a gifted car seat, makes me sick that she’s had practically everything you could need for a baby and more just given to her for nothing when so many people struggle. She shouldn’t accept all these gifts when her husband supposedly makes so much money

Reactions: 6
If she was given free things should she not of declared it as an ad? Maybe that’s why it was on stories- it’s gone after a while and if someone wants to question it there’s nowhere to leave a comment for other people to see. I think it’s all part of her shady ways!
True. Liberty London Girl,said her Panzer haul was courtesy of Panzer’s, she did not do #gifted and she said thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.