Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellabella

VIP Member
Fucking hell.
Go on Grabecca, treat yourself to another holiday, you deserve it, you work so hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

fmmac

It's disgusting. I'd love to visit these places but my husband and I have committed to trying to live more sustainably. We're running out of time and I must admit that I feel hopeless about the situation when I see the like of RVK and her OTT travel, driving a gas guzzler etc.

• Heart

Gill247

So far in 2019 (so in 4 and a half months) she has visited;

- California for 5 weeks (flew first class too)
- Oxford / Cotswold weekend
- Soho Farmhouse
- Maldives for the most ridiculous gender reveal Iโ€™ve ever seen
- Norfolk weekend
- Back to Soho Farmhouse
- Amsterdam
- Back to Norfolk
- Cascais and Lisbon
- and now Ibiza

Rebecca, you are an absolute bellend!!

• Wow

Sadfart

People's attitudes are slowly starting to change toward completely over the top consumerism.

Massively excessive travel, filling her huge house with an obscene amount of clothes and things, more than anyone could ever need. It's all becoming a huge turn off, and rightly so.

It comes across as 'I can afford it so I'll do as I please'. Many other people can afford it too, but chose to make more considered and geeen choices. She just comes across as greedy and selfish. ๐Ÿคข

And I still can't understand how someone so well travelled can be so bland and uncultured, and tweet such closed minded and casually racist things. It baffles me!
She's well travelled, but in an incredibly insulated way. Yes, she's an expert on 5* hotels, but how much has she learnt about culture? Ice cream, bikes and tacky hand heart photos appear to be the limit of her knowledge.

swipeup

VIP Member
I'm pretty sure I remember her saying they're going to New York in October and taking the baby with them. Of all the places to take a 3 month old, New York most definitely wouldn't be on my list. I think she'll try to reinvent herself as a world traveling family and we'll be treated to endless advice about how to survive BA first class to JFK with a 3 month old, how to endure 2 weeks with a 6 month old in The Maldives. And most importantly, when can babies have their first gelato.

• Haha

Gem8

I googled rvk just to check up on any latestest blog posts and this feed was in the top 3 searches so clicked on it. I had no idea so many people felt the same as me. She has made me feel so inadequate so so many times for not being happy all the time and not having her dream life style. I am disgusted at her lack of transparency and down right insulted at her remarks about โ€˜workingโ€™ from home etc and how tiring it is when the majority of us work 9-5 to make ends meet. I do believe she started blogging with good intentions but it is so clear she is money orientated now and in it for the freebies. Disappointed Rebecca, I think times are changing and your run is almost over

Reactions: 7

Skewbedu

VIP Member
As for title names.

The Tattlers love me so much they have kindly gifted me an #Ad ditional thread.

RVK_loves peonies by the sink, husbands shorts in pink, Diptyque candle stink, parents on the drink.

• Heart
  • Haha

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
She literally manages to suck all the fun and joy out of everything.

But then again, if you can make the Maldives look dull then that says it all really!

• Haha
New here. Previously ghosting. She's really chapped my hide today. I noticed she has entered into the Cox & Cox instagram competition to win two planter pots by tagging her brother. Christ on a wheel, give some poor insta paupers a chance of winning something you get your greedy little mitts on for free...
That is the grabbiest thing I ever heard! And it demonstrates perfectly and almost beautifully her complete lack of awareness of her privilege!

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Sooooo tempted to say that the mistake is her legs are only 2m apart in this photo instead of the usual 3!

Oh poor you Grabecca. Seriously think youโ€™re becoming a parody of yourself. Hope this wasnt for our benefit ๐Ÿ™„
Oh no. Poor Rebecca having to sit in an airport. Surely she deserves to get a private jet by now?!!?!?! Give it a break. If the food is that bad, she could have made sandwiches etc. Boo hoo.

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
Maybe that's what happens when you take a once in a life time trip every other month. It's almost as if she doesn't get the same thrill out of it. It's just another place so why soak in the culture when I can watch Netflix in my 5* room.

Surprisingly RVK, these places weren't put on earth the entertain the middle class white girl and to let her get the perfect straw hat insta shot.
They're actually people's homes, bursting with culture, and many endangered by climate change.

• Heart

LizzieG

Hello Iโ€™ve been sitting back for a while reading this thread with sheer delight, this woman is unreal!
Surely all these sandwiches sheโ€™s got out at 9am are going to be stiff as anything by the time her so called friends rock up with gifts ๐Ÿค” the problem with RVK is everything is so #predictable ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha

rockyroad

I think another problem with influencer trips (?press trips) is they are just so unnecessary in the world of tripadvisor/air bnb reviews. Years ago people literally only had magazines, newspapers and possibly TV (Anyone old enough to remember Wish You Were Here?) to inform them on destinations and hotel quality etc. These days we have the democratising force of the internet to share experiences organically. The โ€˜press tripโ€™ feels outdated even for real journalists, (which RVK is not).

Skewbedu

VIP Member
I didn't realise she had added that's she expecting a baby to her bio on IG๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Oh my gosh Grabecca it is not a big deal. People have been doing it since the dawn of time. Even I have pushed three whoopers out of my wahee.
The problem is going to set in when all the attention disapates from you very soon and your baby takes all the glory from your immediate family. But soon enough no one outside the immediate family is even fussed about the baby. Unfortunate but true. So if you plan to carry on in your capacity as an overpaid vacuous waste of oxygen, perhaps take your maternity sabbatical and think about some content for your return from the fuzzy wilderness of new motherhood and maybe approach things from a new perspective of empowerment of your fellow women, green issues or actual mental health discussions.