Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
Holy shit. Did she just use the hashtag #keepingitreal

Keeping it real. The least relatable human on earth? The woman that takes a holiday from doing nothing every other damn week. The woman taking maternity leave from instagraming flowers and free stuff.

But she's keeping it real on her 22nd holiday in the last year because her chair in the airport is a bit uncomfortable.

Keeping it real. I'm done. 💀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
That may be the most ridiculous thing I read on Insta all year - complaining about being in an airport. Everyone else has to pay for their few holidays and still be in the uncomfortable airport looking for food that isn’t revolting and doesn’t cost £10 per sandwich!

This is what happens when you are thoroughly spoiled. Other people get through the airport because they are so excited about their holidays. Once you’re averaging a ‘once in a lifetime’ type holiday every month, no wonder you start to not get the ‘high’ from it and start noticing all the bad bits of travelling.

And saying this is not ‘hate’, Instagram influencers. It is common sense and actually, indignation at the complacent privilege and self-regarding attitudes of the 1%.

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
What gets me is how her “mumma” is always banging on about how proud she is of Grabecca. As a mother of a daughter myself, I would be horrified to think I’d raised such a stuck up, deluded woman who relied completely on her husband financially, yet had the gall to be bitchy and look down on other people who don’t work. That saying about people in glass houses springs to mind! I also would not be happy to watch my daughter get married at 21, especially to someone much older (and I’d be calling the police if that relationship started at 15!!) I’ll be raising my daughter to have a bit of ambition in life, work hard for what she has and appreciate it, and stand on her own two feet. That’s what would make me a “proud mumma”.

• Heart

Pinky1977

I unfollowed her when the husband dialled 999 in the middle of the night when the front door was open. Turns out the silly prat hadn’t shut it properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
You haven’t worked a day in your life!! Aghhhh, it’s such an insult to other Mums who actually work for a living and go on genuine maternity leave.

#ihavethisthingwithbeingacompletetwat
👍🏻 Too true.

I (and millions of others) dragged my sorry pregnant ass to work, communing on public transport, up until the day of my due date because the bills won't pay themselves.

No babymoon (or 5!). No weeks at home batch cooking and rearranging the nursery display. Just working my arse off until the day before my baby arrived and the day after being back on the school run and carting my older kid to swimming and after school clubs.

Keeping it real in a world so far from reality. You haven't got a bloody clue woman.

Lucky you RVK, but do not play the poor me keeping it real card. Just don't.

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
IMG_3591.PNG

That post she just linked 😂 A must read that speaks sense. I agree that comparison is unhealthy but I think that was a bit of a dig over here. Basically if she makes anyone feel inadequate, that's their fault not hers.

A/ you make money from flogging crap to people by making them feel like you are better than them, that's how the whole thing works. I can't remember the last time I saw high end brands gifting stuff to the council house family of 5. Why, because they want it to seem like you can have the unattainable fancy gram life if you buy their stuff. You are purposely trying to create the unattainable to attract brands to make money.

B/ most people do not feel inadequate because of you. Most people here are just pretty pissed off that your Instagram seems to be such a shit show and it turns out you have quite a nasty snobby side, trashing new mums, Asians, your own cousin on twitter while at the same time we were all falling for your prim and proper girl next be door on instagram. And it turns out you will advertise absolutely anything even if you don't like it or haven't used it. You've broken trust with your consumers and don't seem to respect their views even though you wouldn't get any ads without them.

C/ the people that do feel inferior are those who don't understand that lots of your life is gifted or an ad because you are not very transparent and clear in disclosing that. Those are the people who suffer, those are the people that need protecting and no you can't make out it's their fault if the carefully edited persona you've created is damaging to them. Take some responsibility, it's your job.

You can't blame everyone else forever.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
Third trimester blog post summary;

Week 29 - babymoon in Amsterdam
Week 30 - babymoon in Norfolk
Week 32 - babymoon in Lisbon
Week 34 - babymoon in Ibiza

She's decided to give herself the entire month of June off to relax and batch cook because her schedule has been hectic. Maybe spend some time at home and actually prepare for your baby's arrival between working rather than taking 4 holidays in 5 weeks and then needing a month off 'work' to relax.

She cried having blood test and woke up screaming in pain from her first leg cramp but it's all good practice for labour?? I think you're doing to a rude awakening if blood tests are too much to handle.

And she's actually been impressed with the NHS care. Shock horror.

Her blog is literally 'Here's another pile of stuff I got for free. Here's another holiday with hand hearts and straw hats. Here's me saying I need a break from all the busy holidays and free stuff. Here's me reminding you I'm a rich snob'

How can any normal person relate to this shallow, poorly written rubbish.

I think she's tried so hard to create this lady of leisure, middle class stepford wife persona that she doesn't realise how totally ridiculous she comes across.

Surely no one in this day and age is impressed by a woman that pins her entire purpose in life on living off your older husbands money (and bragging about it) straight from school, arranging flowers all day and filling her empty life with holidays every other week.

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Yeah, actually seeing them in motion it seemed worse... he looks much older. I think it was her mum (?) doing RVK's makeup and she looked like a teen bride... it felt pretty gross.

What post is that on?
I was under the impression she was going to sound really posh. Ermmm...

Imagine flying out to Costa Freebie (Maldives version natch!) and finding yourself beside the pink short wearing ageing lothario Ben and his beige 'woman with a voice that manages to uniquely both grate on your nerves and watching paint drying (Valspar double natch!) seem preferable' wife in the hotel bar...

Fellow traveller who has paid full price to be kept away from tiresome plebs - Hello what do you do for a living?

Aging Lothario Ben (ALB) - well I once did something or other on school trips, I'm not sure exactly what I did for legal reasons. But now I work about three minutes a week between posing beside front doors awkwardly and vaguely something property related.

Fellow traveller (FT) and you stepford child bride, what do you do?

Stepford Child Bride Grabecca (SCBG) wewl I take loads of pichurs an' put them on Insta for the likes and earn money frew affiliate links.

FT - pictures of what?

SCBG - flaahs mostly. Pink definitely mostly peonies arranged in groups of frees or fives. Also sahndals and tiled floors.

FT (wondering how quickly they can end this wearying marketing assault) Ah your sandals, yes. And what brand are they?

SCBG - I can't tell you that you'll have to swipe the link frew my insta

FT - Oh Right... Ahem... so ageing lothario Ben how did you and your bland wife meet?

SCBG (interrupts ALB) it was So ROMANTIC, I was just 15 when we meet and Ben was twer.......

ALB (hastily interrupts, dragging SCBG quickly away) Come on darling, the WiFi is back on so Netflix will be available now.

• Haha

Clare

VIP Member
I’ve signed up here for the first time after seeing yet another gifted/ad item on her stories. It’s obscene, what exactly have they bought themselves for this baby?? How has she got the face to keep accepting when they have so much money. Normal folk like me scrimp and save for baby things we love and those with the most get it for free. What kind of world do we live in, what does she give back? Just take take take constantly. I am sickened, she’s just a vile conscious-less person who I wish I’d never come across on the internet.

• Heart

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I said:

As an avid fan of Bloom and Wild, I am contacting you regarding an Instagram advert posted by the influencer, @rvk_loves.

I have to say that I am very disappointed that you are working with her, considering that she tweeted about how much she hates your flowers. I have attached a screenshot of said tweets to this email.

I always hope that when influencers share adverts on social media it is because they have a genuine like or interest in the product yet she publicly stated online that she hates the company.

Hopefully, you'll not use her again for campaigns and be more diligent when sourcing influencers.

• Heart
  • Haha

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Have you seen her parents’ house? No money worries there. And don’t you know her husband earned more in 1 year than everyone here did in the last ten years?
Well I know that was the case but do we know it is now? The housing market is having a wobble due to Brexit and other reasons, maybe our Ben isn't bringing home enough of the Prosciutto now.

Which would, of course, explaining his only owning one pair of shorts and two t shirts.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
Never mind the drapes, what’s with that horrible cold metal cot? 🤦🏼‍♀️ I know it’s gold (totally style over substance 🙄) but it reminds me of a cot you’d find in an orphanage! It doesn’t look cosy for a baby AT ALL.

SwigPill

I am due mid-June and currently still working full time. I am looking forward to maternity leave starting in a few weeks so that I can focus on getting things ready for baby. I assumed she was due around the same kind of time, considering she's been banging on about maternity leave also. She'll be hanging around doing absolutely nothing until nearly the end of July.
She’s been hanging around doing absolutely nothing since she left school.
😂

• Haha

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
She thinks Grabby is very unhappy under the surface despite all she has. There might be truth in this
I've thought this for a while. Why else would someone need to squeeze so many massive holidays in so regularly. It's like she can't just be happy and content unless it's in the Maldives/Australia/California etc. And even then it's just dull, repetitive staged and awkward looking. No real fun at all, like it's lost the thrill. Same old same old to her.

I honestly don't think she has enough going on in her day so she's constantly planning the next thing and grabbing for more stuff.

Me and my husband are working flat out all week, so just a weekend at home with the kids is absolute bliss. No massive grand holidays, no huge pile of stuff. Just happy at home catching up. We seem to get more genuine joy out of our Aldi pizza and film night than she does being in the bloody Maldives.

I think her life's dull and empty and she's just bored and constantly searching for something to do. More more more.

Greendream

Surprised baby hasn’t fallen out seeing as she stands with one foot on earth and one on mars.

She dresses and acts like a 50yr old.

Private hospital birth but doesn’t get them chompers sorted out? Odd.

• Haha

JessaP

What gets me is that she can put 60 bloody photos on a blog post about fresh air, to make it that obscenely long that no one will ever spot the tiny 'ad' right at the end of the post.
But she can't add one extra line in a caption to say what's been gifted. Just some stuff was gifted, you guess what.

Don't you strain yourself Rebecca and do any actual work from your bed/hammock.

It is 100% because she doesn't want to admit that 90% of her bloody house is gifted. It would ruin her lux life image and reveal her as the greedy grabber she is.
Exactly. Thing is, I don't even begrudge that so many of her high end furnishings were gifted. If companies approached me, and were like "here have all this free shit!" I would not say no. What really puzzles me is why some influencers won't just state it honestly. I really don't understand this need for everyone to have this facade of wealth on IG. We know you didn't pay for it because all your IG peers have the exact same brass wall lights!

Reactions: 8