Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Has anyone seen this? Omg. She is so bland, boring and sounds like a robot...so monotone. She sounds a bit thick. I am howling. She couldn't sound less enthusiastic but that is just her normal voice.

TravellingHighlander

I'd have thought she'd need to.

I hope dear brother George doesn't mind that she has shared his innermost traumas with the world. Mental health issues are nothing to be ashamed of but I feel like it's up to the individual to share this not his sister as a way of trying to be a bit more real.

Perhaps if she wanted to talk about mental health this week she could touch on how social media perfection is breeding a generation of really unhappy people (ahem..) or her own eating disorder, if that was something she had.
Indeed. 😏

Meringue22

VIP Member
Any response????
No not yet

Is she not meant to declare who the 'previously paid partnership' is with??
I think so yes

I'd have thought she'd need to.

I hope dear brother George doesn't mind that she has shared his innermost traumas with the world. Mental health issues are nothing to be ashamed of but I feel like it's up to the individual to share this not his sister as a way of trying to be a bit more real.

Perhaps if she wanted to talk about mental health this week she could touch on how social media perfection is breeding a generation of really unhappy people (ahem..) or her own eating disorder, if that was something she had.
She absolutely did have an eating disorder. I remember her saying years ago

hereforthe_tea

That article sums it up pretty well to be honest. She was 15 and still in school. He was 25 and already had his own property(s).

I found this part particularly relevant

'There’s an automatic power imbalance there. We’re taught to respect authority and our elders from a young age, to believe that someone older than us must know better, and that they’re in the right, we’re wrong. That’s a dangerous starting block for a romantic relationship – it means we go into things trusting the older guy to know best, and to trust that what he wants must be right. When you’re a teenager, you also have a sense that adults are far cooler and more together than you are. They have jobs. They have their own place free of parents and rules. They can drink, drive (not at the same time), and pay for things.'

I wonder how she will feel when she has a daughter. The thought of her 15 year old CHILD bringing home a 25 year old MAN with his own place. 🤢
Her mum didn’t seem to mind 😔

Noodles86

Come on then - who’s brave enough (or has a random account that they don’t mind being blocked), to point out the great post above and that ‘press trip’ isn’t enough and that it should be labelled ad? Or shall we all bombard ASA about this ‘press trip’?
The thing is though how do we know if the company have control of the piece she will write? If they have no control then that means she’s no going against the guidelines. How do we find out?

It is me...

749DCC6D-0BFD-4664-A660-0CA9025B0CE2.jpeg
749DCC6D-0BFD-4664-A660-0CA9025B0CE2.jpeg
Come on then - who’s brave enough (or has a random account that they don’t mind being blocked), to point out the great post above and that ‘press trip’ isn’t enough and that it should be labelled ad? Or shall we all bombard ASA about this ‘press trip’?
When you look at ASA guidelines the nursery post was an AD too under CMA

The thing is though how do we know if the company have control of the piece she will write? If they have no control then that means she’s no going against the guidelines. How do we find out?
They don’t need control forCMA should be advertisement feature. That’s the bit that’s getting missed.

Meringue22

VIP Member
Remember years ago when Anthea Turner and Grant Bovey got married and it was sponsored by a chocolate bar??? They were slated for how absurd and tacky that was.

As soon as I saw RVK sponsored baby shower it made me think of this - how tacky to have some random company pay you for what should be one of the most special events in your life! She really has no shame!
I remember that!

Ellabella

VIP Member
With the amount of contact they are getting, I am sure they will never work with her again and she will be pulled up on it.
I hope so. It is disgusting of her to say she hates them then accept free gifts and payment a few years later. These twats need to be held accountable when they are benefitting so much.