RVK Loves #13 she’s not fake, she’s faux, can’t stick to lockdown though.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prized ham shot - check
Showing Bentos in a hat to respond to Tattle - check
“New favourite photo of her” - check
🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Why do they always pose Freya like that? She looks so uncomfortable and it's just odd to see a pair of floating hands and arms holding her up. Either pose with her or sit her down and accept that it might be a moving image if she starts to crawl!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why do they always pose Freya like that? She looks so uncomfortable and it's just odd to see a pair of floating hands and arms holding her up. Either pose with her or sit her down and accept that it might be a moving image if she starts to crawl!
I’ve never once taken a picture like that - it’s SO weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Imagine being wired up so tightly as she is that even in a pandemic you have a desperate need to constantly prove your life is x10 better than everyone else’s... because your house is x10 bigger than everyone else’s, your garden and allotment produces gluts x10 bigger than everyone else’s, your “Oh England” heatwave sunny day is x10 sunnier and dreamier than everyone else’s, your fibre-laden breakfast, lunch and dinner is x10 healthier than everyone else’s, your experience of Motherhood and “Solo parenting” (duck off) is x10 harder than anyone else’s...Honestly, Grabby - chill out hun. Have the last 9 weeks taught you nothing?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Imagine being wired up so tightly as she is that even in a pandemic you have a desperate need to constantly prove your life is x10 better than everyone else’s... because your house is x10 bigger than everyone else’s, your garden and allotment produces gluts x10 bigger than everyone else’s, your “Oh England” heatwave sunny day is x10 sunnier and dreamier than everyone else’s, your fibre-laden breakfast, lunch and dinner is x10 healthier than everyone else’s, your experience of Motherhood and “Solo parenting” (duck off) is x10 harder than anyone else’s...Honestly, Grabby - chill out hun. Have the last 9 weeks taught you nothing?
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 8
Whenever people challenge her she says “it’s a hard one” as if she understands both sides even though she’s always in the wrong!! When really she probably just wants to type 🖕🏽and block yet another person.
Noticed she had to get in that Freya doesn’t want to keep her hat on anymore. Funny posting that as few hours previous being questioned on here where her get was 🤔
And those bleeping sandals back out again 🙄🤦🏽‍♀️!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I’m not sure how she doesn’t trip over the end of her feet in those sandals. They look dated too - not even Courtney was wearing saltwaters over the Australian summer. It’s all about the tan slide now.

Maybe someone could give Becks a heads up that only children need an inch of growing room in the toe of their shoes?

• Haha
I’m not sure how she doesn’t trip over the end of her feet in those sandals. They look dated too - not even Courtney was wearing saltwaters over the Australian summer. It’s all about the tan slide now.

Maybe someone could give Becks a heads up that only children need an inch of growing room in the toe of their shoes?
Is that why she wears those awful things because Courteney did?! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
There is some sort of grim joke there about her being a child and Benpecked preying on that but I’ve not had a coffee yet

D08906B1-C7CA-49F8-8DF2-122819E9410C.jpeg

The edge of that rusty bath so close to the paddling pool is making me squeamish. Surely it wouldn’t take much for ‘F’ to hit her head{?}

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
How bleeping badly does she want Molly Meg to refund her the cost of that paddling pool she was forced to buy like a commoner? Must be killing her not to be able to write 'affiliate' on the 10 or 15 times a day she tags them *EYE ROLL*

STAY STRONG MOLLY MEG! DONT GIVE HER A bleeping PENNY!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
This mornings post “my deck is like our own private beach!” - well stay the duck there then instead of driving hours away to infect someone else’s beach!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I worked out what the ugly deck is all about: it’s so Freya’s garden toys don’t damage the lawn. 🙄

• Wow
What a depressing photo - dated looking parasol, horrid mustard paddling pool, scruffy deckchair and that godawful sandpit metal bath (no doubt chosen to match all the galvanised metal pots). Not a great advert for that decking if that’s how it looks 1 year on.

The thing with the rust bucket sandpit (apart from the obvious) is poor Freya can barely reach the sand in it when she’s stood up, which is how she seems to be most days now. She’s On tip toe, craning over it to get to her toys, must be uncomfy bless her.

Reactions: 3
I don't know if it's third trimester pregnancy hormones making me rage but everything deserves to live and these pair just squash them for eating the leaves on their 'grammable' roses. I find is so bloody cruel. Mumma the caterpillar murderer.
I throw them for the birds to eat. Circle of life and all that. I would never squash them 😕

The thing with the rust bucket sandpit (apart from the obvious) is poor Freya can barely reach the sand in it when she’s stood up, which is how she seems to be most days now. She’s On tip toe, craning over it to get to her toys, must be uncomfy bless her.
I hope they’re aren’t any sharp bits!

Thread suggestion.. RVK 14- ads, swipe ups, kindly gifteds. For Chopsy’s birthday Grabby has grifted

• Haha
  • Heart