RVK Loves #13 she’s not fake, she’s faux, can’t stick to lockdown though.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
{I think it's the first time I've been on a bike since I was pregnant?}
We don't bleeping know when the last time you rode a bike was so stop putting a question mark at the end of every sentence! FFS it's so annoying.
I know right???????????? 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Totally, my mum is extremely socially awkward and talks about the weather constantly, as she struggles to find things to say.
My mum just talks crap.......

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Have to say, surprised at her bike.
100% expected something more twee and instagrammable, like a Bobbin

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wowww am i the only one that noticed the harness is hanging off her shoulder?!

Reactions: 2
The weather is usually what one talks about when stuck for something to say or when there’s little else to say.
She has also tweeted that she keeps her true opinions to herself as they are deeply unpopular, and we know she is racist. Probably better for her BrAnD that she just sticks to the weather!

Reactions: 13
She has also tweeted that she keeps her true opinions to herself as they are deeply unpopular, and we know she is racist. Probably better for her BrAnD that she just sticks to the weather!
In every way shes just so unlikeable.

Reactions: 5
It’s a good job Benpecked earns 10 times more than any of our husbands, she couldn’t have got a cheap and cheerful paddling pool from amazon could she?! I quite liked this one because it does look nice, but it’s £45 for a fairly small pool 😱
32350E01-4D11-4962-8363-DD9F4C3259D5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s funny how she filters her opinions isn’t it?
She’s always happy to share her good opinions of all the gifts she is sent by companies. Those opinions are always positive...£££
What is deeply unpopular to me is all the gifts, ads and swipe ups that are linked to hers and many others trying to convince us that our money would be well spent on these items. Most of which are hugely over priced and unobtainable to many.

Reactions: 5
It’s a good job Benpecked earns 10 times more than any of our husbands, she couldn’t have got a cheap and cheerful paddling pool from amazon could she?! I quite liked this one because it does look nice, but it’s £45 for a fairly small pool 😱
View attachment 126122
Love the pool, I’d have it any day 😍

Reactions: 3
'Don't get used to treats like this kiddo'

So what about all the gifted shite you get for her Grabby? Going to donate it are ya? How lovely.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
'Don't get used to treats like this kiddo'

So what about all the gifted shite you get for her Grabby? Going to donate it are ya? How lovely.
I don’t think she has any understanding of how fortunate she is to be gifted so much free tit

Reactions: 4
Saturday’s that feel like Sunday’s....

Surely every day feels like the weekend when you have never worked. She can’t be a writer, they know how to use apostrophes.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What have we learned about a Grabby this week:
She needs a bike helmet.
She doesn't have an ice cream maker.
Her husband must have trotters.
Although there are places that sell cereal milk ice cream in the UK, we must instead mention we are American visiting experts.
Her brother is going to struggle to have his James Middleton like business succeed if his account suddenly self isolates and...
REBEGGAR DOES NOT HAVE AN ICE CREAM MAKER

I've put the last bit in capitals in case you hadn't notice her mention it 5 x. Also so that it will be easier for the gifters to grifters will see it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36