RVK Loves #12 Alllllllll the gifted Joules, but not for you {working class} fools?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lolololol can’t wait for the first picture together throwback 😂
gap-dad-with-school-girl.jpg

So romantic 😂 'why hello there young school girl, you're just my type' 🤢

I know it's been said 1000 times before, but it still makes me feel utterly sick that they all ignore the fact that he picked up young school girl on school trip away from home when he was in his late twenties.

There's plenty of stuff online that says that her secondary school run that trip for children aged 12-13, and ex pupils come back to help run it. I don't understand how the school didn't get in a whole heap of tit for that too!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
View attachment 109558
So romantic 😂 'why hello there young school girl, you're just my type' 🤢

I know it's been said 1000 times before, but it still makes me feel utterly sick that they all ignore the fact that he picked up young school girl on school trip away from home when he was in his late twenties.

There's plenty of stuff online that says that her secondary school run that trip for children aged 12-13, and ex pupils come back to help run it. I don't understand how the school didn't get in a whole heap of tit for that too!
Wait what’s this story?!
I’m new here and don’t know about how they met?
Intrigued!!!

Wait what’s this story?!
Intrigued!!!
She wrote a blog about it - she was 13 or so and on a school trip, he was in his 20s and working on the school trip but she claims they weren't together 'properly' (🤢) until a few years later - but shes also listed as a co director on his company from circa 16 so clearly *very* serious very young.

Someone who appears to know her posted upthread that her parents did call the police at first. But now Mumma thinks hes the best 🤔

Someone correct me if I have it wrong, that's the jist anyway.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Wait what’s this story?!
Intrigued!!!
From what Grabby has literally said herself, they met on a school trip in Wales when she was pretty young and he was working as a helper. He was 10 years older but she was 'very wise' so it was all ok 🤔

The school trip according to their website ran for year 8 pupils (12-13) and ex pupils came back to help (this would be 24 year old Ben). Again Grabby's words were that it causes some drama because 'on paper it doesn't look good' so they had to wait a few years and have officially been together since she was 15 and he was 25/26.

She was a young school girl, he was a man with a load of property. He had her listed as a director of his company by the time she was 16. He followed her to uni in London and lived with her in a flat there (because god forbid she went un-attended). Married at 21 (after 6 official years together).

She wrote a much longer post explaining it all years ago, but she deleted it after people said how disgusting and illegal it was!

Screenshot_20200415-073429_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20200415-081223_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
The above is simply damning. Why would ANYONE freely {make up questions to themselves} post that information on the web. You're making your husband look/be an utter pweirdo!

I'd LOVE some family inside scoop here - where are those cousins of her she bad mouthed in previous tweets? Or the Asian car buyers?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The above is simply damning. Why would ANYONE freely {make up questions to themselves} post that information on the web. You're making your husband look/be an utter pweirdo!

I'd LOVE some family inside scoop here - where are those cousins of her she bad mouthed in previous tweets? Or the Asian car buyers?
Thread 1. It's a good read.

If you go back far enough through her and her Mum's instagram, you can see that her Mumma has been pretty smitten with Ben from the beginning. I've always that she quite fancies her son it law, and that's why she didn't ring the police or rip his throat out.

Nothing says happy families like your daughter getting groomed on a school trip and you inviting him in for a family Christmas. Mumma and son in law with their arms around each other cooking in the kitchen. It's bloody weird.

20200415_090200.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
The tattooed cousins pop up on Mama Kedgley’s Instagram at family gatherings... obviously they are not ‘dreamy guys’ so never make it on to the RVK feed. They MUST have read her comments though which makes it so cringe.

She obviously doesn’t like spending time with them. There was a big family meal last year and Grabby did massive meltdown story about how everyone wanted to hold Freya and people were loud {drinking??} and it was all so so stressful so she had a cry then they raced as fast as possible away to Soho Farmhouse {and the ‘right sort of people}.

Honestly it was just a normal looking family lunch (in a private dining room) but she cannot manage normal social situations like an adult. She is an over indulged toddler - looking for constant validation with endless question marks ??

• Heart
The tattooed cousins pop up on Mama Kedgley’s Instagram at family gatherings... obviously they are not ‘dreamy guys’ so never make it on to the RVK feed. They MUST have read her comments though which makes it so cringe.

She obviously doesn’t like spending time with them. There was a big family meal last year and Grabby did massive meltdown story about how everyone wanted to hold Freya and people were loud {drinking??} and it was all so so stressful so she had a cry then they raced as fast as possible away to Soho Farmhouse {and the ‘right sort of people}.

Honestly it was just a normal looking family lunch (in a private dining room) but she cannot manage normal social situations like an adult. She is an over indulged toddler - looking for constant validation with endless question marks ??
Her whining about that family meal was pathetic. How awful to have lots of family members wanting a cuddle with your baby. When it suits her of course she laps up allllll the family help/childcare.
Bet the fun family bunch have a WhatsApp group about her (or read on here 🤣)

• Haha

Yup, I remember this well as well as the reference above to cousins and Asian car buyers! Hence, I'm sure the cousins would love to dish some dirt!

Reactions: 2
There was speculation a few pages back that her social awkwardness and other issues may be due to Autism Spectrum Dissorder. Which makes the age gap even more abhorrent 😔

• Sick
Reactions: 3
There was speculation a few pages back that her social awkwardness and other issues may be due to Autism Spectrum Dissorder. Which makes the age gap even more abhorrent 😔
She also said that she struggled with an eating disorder in her teens. When your adult husband has a 'physical attraction' to you when you're 13, it's no bloody wonder. Grooming, puberty and eating disorders are often very closely linked.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Do we think her 'paid partnership' brands will be pleased that she's encouraging people to wait for sales and hi ting when they will be? Tightest woman I know.

Reactions: 3
Oh, she's realised her huge cock up now (or just the fact she hoped most wouldn't notice).
View attachment 106554
Someone please tag Suffolknest under this comment. Yesterday she posted on her stories how much of a huge compliment it is to be compared to grabecca, I wonder if she would still feel the same after seeing this? Suffolknest went on a massive tirade a few weeks ago about people not obeying the rules (She's also one of those that can't spend 24hrs away from mama and has been moaning about itevery day) so I wonder how she would feel about this. Would be interesting to see if she unfollowed or if she is so two faced that she wouldn't care? Seems they arse lick the influencers with big followings

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.