RVK Loves #12 Alllllllll the gifted Joules, but not for you {working class} fools?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fun fact. All the planning applications are done in Ben's name only, and given his personal address his Grabby's parents house... not their house. The applications makes it look like it's a house he's doing up and that's not his house that he lives in 🤷‍♀️

Even their most recent planning application in the last year (loooooong after they moved in).

Weird, because I've always done application joint with my husband and given the address of where we actually live 🤔

Another weird family business move with the help of Mumma and Dadda? I don't know many 24 year olds who could cough up well over a.million quid and fly off.to the Maldeives while the builders do the work.
They definitely helped them out. She posted about it at the time

She had financial help from family members. They only own a 3rd of the house.
Her parents. She openly admitted it

How do we know?!
She admitted it at the time

Did we ever get to the bottom of where a young couple get this sort of money from !
Her parents

Jesus, Ben owns other properties so their stamp duty alone would have been £64,000.

They have definitely had some funding through the business of Mum and Dad. Didn't she say once that they struggled to mortgage so Mumma sorted them out?
Yep

Reactions: 3
A semi?.. Our RVK? Lives in a semi? *jaw drops to the floor*

Smoke and Mirrors 😲

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Worried now that the baskets are moved about that you can see the sockets!!!! Eh maybe put child proof covers on the you f**king idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They actually recommend you don’t use socket covers anymore - they say they’re more dangerous than leaving them uncovered because if a child puts them in upside down they can force open the Earth pin. I mean, with Grabby it’s probably purely for aesthetics but she may have seen the Facebook post doing the rounds.

Worried now that the baskets are moved about that you can see the sockets!!!! Eh maybe put child proof covers on the you f**king idiot

Reactions: 6
But how did they REALLY afford it. Can you tell me? 😭🤣😁
Magic beans? 🤷🏼‍♀️

They actually recommend you don’t use socket covers anymore - they say they’re more dangerous that leaving them uncovered because if a child puts them in upside down they can force open the Earth pin. I mean don’t itch Grabby it’s probably purely aesthetics but she may have seen the Facebook post doing the rounds.
This is absolutely true

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion: RVK Loves #13 Who'd have thought from her grid she lives in a semi. How many lock down rules have you broke Rebecca?.... Ooohh far too many!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They actually recommend you don’t use socket covers anymore - they say they’re more dangerous than leaving them uncovered because if a child puts them in upside down they can force open the Earth pin. I mean, with Grabby it’s probably purely for aesthetics but she may have seen the Facebook post doing the rounds.
I thought that too - was having a conversation about this recently. We had our electrics done 2 years ago so our sockets are quite high up (not crawling eye level) but extension plugs around that my husband was concerned about. My daughter is more interested in the actual cables rather than the sockets 🙄

Reactions: 3
Again forgetting she was #kindlygifted that “toy corner” by La Redoute just a few months ago 🙄come on Grabby your standards are slipping?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
There’s a challenge thing doing the rounds on social media lately where you have to post the first photo of you and your partner together. Morgan from morganalicebeauty has posted one and tagged RVK to post hers 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Come on now Grabby, get those school photos out 😂😂

A26823E4-0EA7-4379-BFDF-C6B0A31F8190.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So glad it's been put in perspective what she actually has. It really isn't lady of the manor is it? Her garden is also overlooked, bad diy jobs such as plastering as we saw a few pages ago. Denied planning permission for another bedroom.
What if she has another baby? Or A third? Will she move?

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion:
RVK#13. A deadly pandemic and thousands are dead. No! Don’t go to Mumma’s! Stay the f**ck home instead!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I wonder what their monthly bills are? I can't imagine that family would have a spare million lying about.
I wonder how much they need to bring in to survive before food/renovations etc

Reactions: 1
So glad it's been put in perspective what she actually has. It really isn't lady of the manor is it? Her garden is also overlooked, bad diy jobs such as plastering as we saw a few pages ago. Denied planning permission for another bedroom.
What if she has another baby? Or A third? Will she move?
I can and I can't believe they've paid so much for that house if that makes sense? I live in the South and house prices are astronomical - our mid terrace would get a decent sized detached in the Midlands by comparison so 1mil for her semi detached doesnt surprise me but I don't understand how they spent so much on it yet the work done isn't really beneficial practically. They clearly just bought it for the location which is fair enough but judging by other comments on here, there are other properties in the area that are probably more suitable to a growing family and not as expensive. As always it's the aesthetics over practical for her.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.