RVK Loves #12 Alllllllll the gifted Joules, but not for you {working class} fools?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I definitely think she did. It's a good sized house but it's nowhere near what she makes it out to be.

The upstairs has 3 averaged sized bedrooms. Grabby's 4th bedroom was only 4foot wide and they ripped it out to make a bigger landing and have tried several times to get planning permission to add a fourth bedroom on the back and have been refused 🤣

So what she's basically got is a 3 bedroom semi, right on top of he most congested motorway in the country, that underneath all that gifted farrow and ball is a lot of rotting wood and awful plaster jobs (as someone previously posted close ups of). And she's spent almost a million on it plus several hundred grand at least doing up.

It's all smoke and {gifted} mirrors. I certainly wouldn't have spent my money on it that's for sure!
Did we ever get to the bottom of where a young couple get this sort of money from !

Reactions: 3
Yes, you can go to the allotment as part of your one piece of exercise but we all know this will be in addition to her daily 10k steps, a morning run she NEEEEEDS daily and strolling through oil seed rape with her folks.

Reactions: 14
Jesus, Ben owns other properties so their stamp duty alone would have been £64,000.

They have definitely had some funding through the business of Mum and Dad. Didn't she say once that they struggled to mortgage so Mumma sorted them out?

Reactions: 7
Their allotment looks ENOURMOUS!
I’ve been on an allotment waiting list for 6 years. No wonder it takes so long when existing plot holders are just offered new ones when they crop up, AND keep their existing ones {for allllll the insta cliche produce}

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I seem to remember there was some last minute massive hitch with the mortgage so her parents stepped in. Not sure in what capacity - bridging loan or guarantor or giant wad of cash?

Reactions: 3
So she can go to her allotment, get her walk in and shopping trips all in one day? Still has her own flexible set of rules as to how long you’re supposed to be spending out the house in my opinion 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Doesn't actually give a specified time.
Yeah there is no specific rule about how long you can exercise or be out of the house for. People keep quoting one hour but that's simply not true. We've luckily been given the flexibility to make our own decisions but it does appear that some like Grabby herself, aren't able to use that wisely!

Reactions: 4
Grabby probably counts her Easter photoshoot at mummas house as “essential travel for work”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Time for some new thread suggestions, I'll kick off with RVK #13 - RVK's breaking lockdown rules, she hoped we wouldn't notice {thinks we're fools?}

• Heart
Reactions: 32
RVK#13 Grabby’s #kindlygifted Easter photoshoot worked a charm, don’t worry about lockdown it wasn’t doing any harm?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Owning a third would suggest that's why the use of another address. I wonder if there is some kind of tax dodge going on in the way it was bought or is listed as used?

Reactions: 4
She had financial help from family members. They only own a 3rd of the house.
I can't imagine how anyone outside of their family would know this. I can't imagine Grabby sharing this info with anyone at all because her entire image is based on bragging about how much she has.

Unless her own Mum is a Tattler after one too many drinks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.