RVK Loves #12 Alllllllll the gifted Joules, but not for you {working class} fools?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Klaxon”..... who the duck says that? “Klaxon”..... she’s still a spoilt twit. She’s so predictable, raving about the NHS now! The NHS you didn’t give a tit about a couple of days ago? She genuinely makes me sick.

Reactions: 11
NHS ‘workers’ ffs! Also the whole {from our house} is very passive aggressive.
She's such a snob. I totally blame her family for pandering to her. I'm 44 and if I started to get a bit wanky over placemats and farmshops, my husband would call me an idiot, at least.

Reactions: 6
You can see in these photos how overlooked her garden is. Her neighbours must get a right laugh at her setting up her perfect life photos..and disgarded sauce bottles chucked over their fences in panic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm blocked but somebody should comment and ask if she took any photos of her lunch. There is no way she would not have taken photos. She starts her Christmas borefest in November. Bet £1,000,000 She was at her mum's for lunch.
Likewise, usually we would see a photo from mumma as well, of her beautifully decorated table.....nothing though

Reactions: 4
How on earth is this person still gaining followers!! she's gained 75 new followers over the Easter weekend!!! This tit storm seems to be benefiting her :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: 5
I’ve never posted on here before, and I probably won’t again. I guessed that photo wasn’t her garden so came on here to see what was being said. I have family members, Drs who should be retiring soon, working everyday in ICU units, risking their lives, I’m worried sick. What she is doing is totally pathetic. People are dying, people are risking their lives to save others, all she has to do is stay home. That’s it. I’ve not seen my parents or siblings since Feb as we knew this was coming. It’s killing me. I truly hope she reads this and realises how pathetic she is. The only people not abiding by these rules are the chavs of society. It doesn’t matter if you live in a nice house or shop at Waitrose Rebecca, the actions and morales of yourself and your family reflect who you truly are. You can post all the pictures you want of your vegetable patch, but you’ve shown your true colours. Unfortunately money can’t change that. It’s so unbelievably vulgar. PS - you’ve uploaded a pic of other adults in that field.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Sooooooo pass/ag in those stories. "Quick Benpecked, take 47,000 pictures of me in a selection of ill-fitting outfits so people will know I stayed home alllllllll weekend"

Does Dada Kedgeree normally go for a walk with Mama K? Cos otherwise who was the 'us' that saw the bird of prey on their walk? Hmmmm🤔

Reactions: 1
Sooooooo pass/ag in those stories. "Quick Benpecked, take 47,000 pictures of me in a selection of ill-fitting outfits so people will know I stayed home alllllllll weekend"
Her clothes are just awful. Ffs she's in her mid to late 20's (I think) yet she dresses half like a giant toddler i.e.the loose twee broderie tops/tunic type things, and half like a woman in her 60's with drab sandals and mumsy ill fitting dresses bought from the oldies section of Debenhams. All for that horrendous twee whimsical mama aesthetic

Reactions: 7
That’s two adult figures isn’t it? Unless FreyBentos has developed her fine motor skills so fantastically to take that photo of her and Benpecked I think she’s just blown her own cover story AGAIN.
The way they are posed looking back at the camera there’s no way they are total strangers.
I wonder if she knows that the virus can spread just by infected people exhaling, breathing or talking? It isn’t just coughs and sneezes releasing droplets that then get in to your eyes, mouth or nose.

Reactions: 3
That’s two adult figures isn’t it? Unless FreyBentos has developed her fine motor skills so fantastically to take that photo of her and Benpecked I think she’s just blown her own cover story AGAIN.
The way they are posed looking back at the camera there’s no way they are total strangers.
I wonder if she knows that the virus can spread just by infected people exhaling, breathing or talking? It isn’t just coughs and sneezes releasing droplets that then get in to your eyes, mouth or nose.
Her arm is outstretched in the her and Ben photo - I checked the sunglasses reflection!! But interested in the other people in that field...

Reactions: 3
I am sure Ben isn’t spending just an hour either at the allotment, and then probably went out on a walk with them too. They literally have zero capacity to understand/abide by the rules which everyone else seems to. She is seriously riling me up at the moment.

do you mean the two distant people in the “fields of gold” this is definitely her muma and dada? The one of her, Ben and Freya is a selfie - annoying not caught out by the reflection in the sunglasses.

I really can’t stand it when bloggers (mainly Grabs) don’t look at the camera for a picture, she clearly doesn’t think her face is her best angle. And when they sometimes add -couldn’t get one of us both looking at the camera at the same time, really? It isn’t that hard - I’m sure you must have one in the 90k you took 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.