RVK Loves #12 Alllllllll the gifted Joules, but not for you {working class} fools?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at Elles bump post. She replies to all the other insta huns comments but not grabs
Well elle is normally all over grabs own pics on her own feed..even the photoshoot one. Theyre all as bad as each other.

Reactions: 2
She is posting comments all over the place. Her latest on thegreeneyedgirl_ agreeing that staying at home is great. Hmmm - not exactly soaking it all in, more sucking up to everyone.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She is posting comments all over the place. Her latest on thegreeneyedgirl_ agreeing that staying at home is great. Hmmm - not exactly soaking it all in, more sucking up to everyone.
Not soaking it alllllll in and not staying home either 🙄👊🏽

Wow. That could not be clearer.
Can’t wait to see what Grabs is lining up for her big return. I wonder if she will have one of her ‘feeling low’ periods 🤔
She will prob just be gushing about the dreamy weekend she had at home soaking it all in. (Translates to her weekend of scrolling Instagram and blocking people)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s allllll soaked up and couldn’t resist putting up a post already. Her soaking up lasted all of about 24 hours 🖕🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Haha Lola spot on! See her latest post....Just soaking it all up, JUST THREE OF US, went for a walk here, FROM OUR HOUSE, spending time together, NOT SEEING MUMMA etc etc....looks like she’s trying to brush over it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There she is!! Alllllllll so predictable 🙄😆
I may just be getting very cynical but I thought the photos of her in there were all a bit put on. Like look at me soaking it all up! And is this the first time she has really mentioned nhs? (The nhs braving the virus like she did coming back from Australia!)
And Rebecca a bonus Monday That feels like a Sunday? Every day is a weekend for you 🤦🏽‍♀️!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Shes back online with no shots of her Easter roast with 'this guy', no table settings flat lay and protesting waaaaaayyyy too much about how she only walked near her home and appreciates the NHS.

So......we all agree she went to Mummas right?!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Haha Lola spot on! See her latest post....Just soaking it all up, JUST THREE OF US, went for a walk here, FROM OUR HOUSE, spending time together, NOT SEEING MUMMA etc etc....looks like she’s trying to brush over it all.
It’s like she had a checklist she had to cover in her first post back!

soaked it all in ✅
Mention nhs ✅
Stayed at home ✅
Not same without seeing the other end of umbilical cord (mother) ✅
Insert fancy brackets { } ✅
End sentence with “right?” ✅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
IMG_20200413_094942_355.jpg

Personally loving Freya enjoying some sort of dreamy smoked avo, quinoa, chia seed creation with a good old bottle of ketchup tucked out of sight under the high chair 🤣

Clearly the ketchup doesn't fit in with her organic, superfood clean eating aesthetic. I've literally never seen her include ketchup in her staged table set ups... I assumed they wouldn't keep such a sinful item in the house 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
View attachment 108104
Personally loving Freya enjoying some sort of dreamy smoked avo, quinoa, chia seed creation with a good old bottle of ketchup tucked out of sight under the high chair 🤣

Clearly the ketchup doesn't fit in with her organic, superfood clean eating aesthetic. I've literally never seen her include ketchup in her staged table set ups... I assumed they wouldn't keep such a sinful item in the house 🤣🤦‍♀️
I saw that too 😆 she probably hoped 99.9% people would not have noticed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And also here we are AT HOME wearing our entire summer wardrobe (except Benpecked with his one pink tee) to prove we were here all weekend long.
It’s like she had a checklist she had to cover in her first post back!

soaked it all in ✅
Mention nhs ✅
Stayed at home ✅
Not same without seeing the other end of umbilical cord (mother) ✅
Insert fancy brackets { } ✅
End sentence with “right?” ✅
Brilliant 🙌 and also for an extra saintly ✅ “we had all the materials already” for the wooden greenhouse boxes.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm a lurked on here normally but this child has infuriated me for the last time. I unfollowed after that absolute tit show of a "photoshoot" at Mumma's. I'm a nurse and have been looking after people dying while she flounces round with her bleeping Easter decorations and using her daughter as a prop. She's never happy, she's spoilt, greedy and I'm done watching her charmed little life unfold while she is whining about her non hardships. Also had to mention that crappy thermometer for breast milk she flogged. Never saw that mentioned again did we? Or the fact that she shouldn't have been microwaving breastmilk in the first place but warming it in hot water. Anything for a quick buck hey? 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She didn't post anything about their own Easter lunch for three? So they definitely went to mummas or we would have been treated to an 'insta' table set up, knowing grabby without placemats or napkins.....

I'm a lurked on here normally but this child has infuriated me for the last time. I unfollowed after that absolute tit show of a "photoshoot" at Mumma's. I'm a nurse and have been looking after people dying while she flounces round with her bleeping Easter decorations and using her daughter as a prop. She's never happy, she's spoilt, greedy and I'm done watching her charmed little life unfold while she is whining about her non hardships. Also had to mention that crappy thermometer for breast milk she flogged. Never saw that mentioned again did we? Or the fact that she shouldn't have been microwaving breastmilk in the first place but warming it in hot water. Anything for a quick buck hey? 🙄
Spoilt, greedy, entitled, self obsessed...i could go on. ive said it before she just doesnt seem like a nice person.

Reactions: 8
And thankfully she put her top was from Australia. Saves me spending hours frantically searching for a dull boring green top that a 40 year old with no style would wear!! Seriously...do people actually message her asking where her clothes are from?? If so what are they wearing now 😳😟

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm blocked but somebody should comment and ask if she took any photos of her lunch. There is no way she would not have taken photos. She starts her Christmas borefest in November. Bet £1,000,000 She was at her mum's for lunch.

I'm blocked but somebody should comment and ask if she took any photos of her lunch. There is no way she would not have taken photos. She starts her Christmas borefest in November. Bet £1,000,000 She was at her mum's for lunch.
Think it goes without saying where she went but she has been sure not to trip herself up by putting pics of anywhere up but her garden. Im sooo glad tho that she got caught out last week. Sooo glad! :)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.