RVK Loves #12 Alllllllll the gifted Joules, but not for you {working class} fools?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video is GRIM!! She gives the fakest smile in the middle, her eyes are dead and it just epitomises the absolute worst twee arse-licking aspects of Instagram 🤢

Reactions: 9
Did you see getting stuff done in heels ... I said I way further up the thread but I will say it again she will actually go to the opening of an envelope that one. So so desperate !!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That video is GRIM!! She gives the fakest smile in the middle, her eyes are dead and it just epitomises the absolute worst twee arse-licking aspects of Instagram 🤢
A quick smile when she sees the camera on her, then her face drops like a stone.

Reactions: 3

Keep your eyes on Grabby - she looks uncomfortable.
Why the F is she at the front on the video when the owners/founders are talking?! (The bit with the mad blinking and fakest/most uncomfortable smile I’ve ever seen). I’ve never seen her promoting the brand and there’s nothing on their page 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Why the F is she at the front on the video when the owners/founders are talking?! (The bit with the mad blinking and fakest/most uncomfortable smile I’ve ever seen). I’ve never seen her promoting the brand and there’s nothing on their page 🤷🏻‍♀️
It was an old ‘collaboration’ - I suspect the brand would rather it was dead and buried!

Such a weird collab, what did she actually bring to the table? I seem to remember reading that she openly copied Cox and Cox gift wrap design for the year before

Oh Grabby, you could actually learn a few things from Elle. STOP BEING SO GRABBY
yesssss Elle 🙌🏽 That’s how you do it RVK!

Let’s not derail here. Grabby is very clearly not signing off. I think RVK comes across as really socially awkward. The Joules Mother’s Day weekend - you could tell the others weren’t that fussed at seeing her. She lives really close to Justalittlebuild - don’t see any contact between them. I think her lifestyle fits but her personality doesn’t.

Keep your eyes on Grabby - she looks uncomfortable.
I remember ages ago watching this and how awkward it made ME feel because how awkward SHE looked 🤣
I think she is in awe of the others and just wants to be them. You can tell how she dresses she has no style of her own. The odd outfit that kind of looks like has any slight style to it (that she has blatantly copied from somewhere) she fails by wearing socks with trainers or even filthy trainers 🙈
It makes me cringe any time someone talks to her as if they aspire to dress like her 🙄
I’m guessing the reason she doesn’t talk in any story etc is because of the monotone dullness. If the M&S videos are anything to go by. It surprised me the first time I heard her voice and lack of ability to pronounce a ‘th’ properly (frow) because she gives the impression she is well spoken in her posts.
would love to know what the other ‘influencers’ genuinely thought of her!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
If only she had ready Grabbys delightful conception tips blog post and grabbed herself some bloody bee pollen 🙄😠.

I don't understand why she would put up with any of Grabby's bullshit, I really don't.
It’s all about gaining contacts and “being seen”

DB32A1C5-9BD4-4B17-985E-D99E2AA7AB0D.jpeg

Her ex-boss Phoebe calling her out too 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I would also love to know what her NCT pals think of her too - couldn’t imagine having someone so insufferable as her in the gang, trying to be relatable but always missing the mark with her grabbiness.

Reactions: 9
I would love to know what down with those two - anyone got inside info?!
As far as I’m aware Phoebe got annoyed with her when she branched off on her own and started doing ads without declaring things properly and being sneaky and tagging it #presstrip etc when it was clearly a free holiday in exchange for a blog post and photos. She thought it was shady.

Reactions: 4
Look at Elles bump post. She replies to all the other insta huns comments but not grabs

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.