RVK Loves #12 Alllllllll the gifted Joules, but not for you {working class} fools?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just doesn't get it does she..."rest assured I'm taking it really seriously". NO YOU'RE NOT!! If you were taking it seriously you would be nowhere near your Mum's garden, let alone dicking around with props doing an Easter photo shoot. She's clearly filling her days with multiple walks, runs, trips to the allotment, supermarket, popping round to Mum's.....plus she's let slip that Ben is working so it's pretty much life as normal for them. The sense of entitlement that she should be able to carry on as before and not have any hardship or discomfort in her life is staggering. Not afraid to break the rules, just stupid enough to plaster it all over social media and hope that no-one notices. How's that working out for you Rebecca?
This is spot on. I don't understand how she would think that we wouldnt notice the photos were not in her garden? She posts enough photos of her house. I think she thought she'd blocked any negative people and that only the arse lickers are left to see her posts. She's such a cock.

Reactions: 7
This is spot on. I don't understand how she would think that we wouldnt notice the photos were not in her garden? She posts enough photos of her house. I think she thought she'd blocked any negative people and that only the arse lickers are left to see her posts. She's such a cock.
Tbh I’ve got a couple of friends who wouldn’t notice Not that they follow her but you know, they’re not very observant. Whereas I’m like the FBI 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Glad I’m not one of those 99.9% of people that are wearing rose tinted glasses. 🙄. That’s not an apology it’s just a eye roll that she was caught out.
Totally. She’s just shocked that all her followers are not as dumb and gullible as she thought 🧐

Reactions: 5
Well I’ve just reported my neighbours online for breaking lockdown and it was easy peasy.. so if her local force have an online form I can highly recommend, took 5 mins tops 👌🏼

Reactions: 3
Why is the thought of no rain for a few weejs scary? I went on to ask her the question as im genuinely interested to know and comments are limited so i cant post. How does she limit them?

Reactions: 3
Why is the thought of no rain for a few weejs scary? I went on to ask her the question as im genuinely interested to know and comments are limited so i cant post. How does she limit them?
You can do it via the settings on insta

Probably because she is on a water meter and spending money scares her. If only the water company would gift her...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi Rebecca. I have a friend who runs a company that she knows you want to ‘work’ with. Some time soon she will approach you for your rate card and you’re going to fall straight in to the honey trap. Once you’ve eagerly sent it over, because you will, she’s promised to forward it to me to put here. You won’t know which company it is or when, but it’s going to happen. She’s said she’ll even go ahead with the ‘collaboration’ to keep the cover story going.

Then the world will be able to see quite how horrendous and money-grabbing you are and how many thousands of pounds you’ve made from your faux life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Hi Rebecca. I have a friend who runs a company that she knows you want to ‘work’ with. Some time soon she will approach you for your rate card and you’re going to fall straight in to the honey trap. Once you’ve eagerly sent it over, because you will, she’s promised to forward it to me to put here. You won’t know which company it is or when, but it’s going to happen. She’s said she’ll even go ahead with the ‘collaboration’ to keep the cover story going.

Then the world will be able to see quite how horrendous and money-grabbing you are and how many thousands of pounds you’ve made from your faux life.
🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 12

LIVING for this! I know that’s pathetic but I haven’t been anywhere since my own home or for the odd walk/run for 4 weeks now {actually following the rules unlike Grabby} so have to get my excitement where I can 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Still getting her 10k steps per day I imagine 🙄

The only inconvenience to her life is that all her favourite chain restaurants are closed and she can’t nip off on a long haul holiday with This Guy. Other than than nothing has actually changed in her world.

Reactions: 11
So she saw her local farmer today! Like she lives in the sticks - what she means is she went to the farm shop (because she can’t possible go a few days without ‘running an errand’) at the farm just off the M25, a stone’s throw from an industrial estate!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she saw her local farmer today! Like she lives in the sticks - what she means is she went to the farm shop (because she can’t possible go a few days without ‘running an errand’) at the farm just off the M25, a stone’s throw from an industrial estate!
FFS - how many times YOU LIVE IN A SUBURB BETWEEN WATFORD AND HEMEL HEMPSTEAD

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Rvkloves lockdown 😂
She’s well and truly shown her true colours- I’m not sure what the colour is, but it rhymes with t w a t

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has anyone seen my frugal years stories? Ooooh 🍿🍿🍿🍿word must be going around
I think Becky and Frugal are about the same age.

Becks had the big house and lady of leisure lifestyle while Frugal rents and has debt. However, Frugal has empathy, emotional intelligence and a good brain, things our Becky will never understand or have.

I know which one of them will ultimately have the more enriched and rewarding life.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.