RVK Loves #12 Alllllllll the gifted Joules, but not for you {working class} fools?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is photographic evidence for the police, surely they would be interested in this. Otherwise if we all do exactly what we want then god knows where we will be.

Reactions: 2
Only just caught up - that blossom tree is tit! Definitely not worth breaking the law for! And what the duck is that on Freya’s head?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They can't both be that square surely? 😂 he probably has. His 'work' is probably visiting every fast food restaurants and shovelling it in in their range rover or whatever they drive.
Come on Ben, don't disappoint us 😂
I’m sure she’s said before that he is the one that got her into eating healthily (and he makes the daily grim smoothie). Maybe he couldn’t find anyone his own age so decided to mould a child into his way of thinking

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I LOVE how she’s shared a recipe for cornflake cake... duck me grabby, it’s cornflakes and chocolate. She HAS to make a point that it’s fair trade, organic, cocoa beans picked by virgins, 95% cocoa solids chocolate though- oh but feel free to slather on shop bought icing afterwards 😂
Do we not have the skills for a ganache?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Posting/carrying on as normal today I see. Other influencers I follow have made mistakes in the past, (not putting people's lives at risk I might add) deleted the entire post and put up an honest apology or created open discussion around the topic. I respect them a whole bloody lot more.

Reactions: 9
She will 100% be at her mum’s for a roast on Sunday. Or they will be at hers - just so Grabby can share some photos!

Reactions: 2
She will 100% be at her mum’s for a roast on Sunday. Or they will be at hers - just so Grabby can share some photos!
100%. She will just eat in the garden and say that technically, TECHNICALLY that doesn't count because they didn't sit next to each other. You know 'social distancing' and all that 🤨

• Angry
Reactions: 6
There’s no need to speculate- her and mama will see each others EVERY SINGLE DAY.
The rules simply don’t apply to them.
This has revealed her to be worse and more selfish that we ever could have imagined.

How do we get this known more widely ?

* edit ... just checked her mums Facebook and she has the audacity to have a Stay House filter on her profile pic

**edit number 2 ... I think what’s REALLY angered me is when grabby said ‘it’s not harming anyone’. So petulant and spoilt. If she’d just said ‘yes sorry I spent the day with my mum, I know it’s wrong but I really missed her’ - at least she’d have been owning it, but she twists the truth, treats people as idiots and does whatever the duck she wants.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Caught up on this last night and I’m still annoyed about it.

What a selfish and vacuous person she is. Visiting mumma isn’t harming anyone?! If she actually bought into her own bullshit about being an influencer then she would realise that she has (tens of?) thousands of Instagram followers, some of whom could be influenced by her, quite frankly disgusting, behaviour.

Let’s say 10,000 of her followers took her lead and did as she has done... I absolutely dread to think what impact that would have on society. Sickening.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Caught up on this last night and I’m still annoyed about it.

What a selfish and vacuous person she is. Visiting mumma isn’t harming anyone?! Is she actually bought into her own bullshit about being an influencer then she would realise that she has (tens of?) thousands of Instagram followers, some of whom could be influenced by her, quite frankly disgusting, behaviour.

Let’s say 10,000 of her followers took her lead and did as she has done... I absolutely dread to think what impact that would have on society. Sickening.
She's only an influencer when it suits her though. When the free stuff is rolling in, this is her career and shes a working boss mum. When she gets any criticism at all, it's just an harmless personal Instagram page and 'people take it far too seriously'. That's what really pisses me off. She is spineless.

And the reason we all have to make a such a huge sacrifice is because absolutely noone knows when harm will be done, and when it won't. That's exactly the bloody point. Otherwise we'd all just carry on as normal (not risking lives or risking losing our jobs and businesses), and just stay in when we knew it what causing harm. How can she be so genuinely thick.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
She blocked me ages ago because I liked a comment that she didn't agree with. Such a twit. If somebody puts the photos on of her mum's garden, I'll happily let the companies she works with know, what she's doing.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone else notice the comment underneath the brand that makes the play mat? Asking “how do you feel about your products being associated with people breaking the law?” (or something to that effect) They’re also now gone 🙄

I think it’s ridiculous that she’s even doing ads at this time - I looked up that picnic blanket/play mat - it’s £120. 😳 For a ‘vegan leather’ (otherwise known as plastic) roll of fabric just cut into an oval shape. It’s not padded, or cushioned, or quilted. Just fabric cut to size, roll it up and tie it with some straps, call it a ‘picnic blanket’ and whack a £120 price tag on it. I mean, how stupid have people got to be to buy into this tit? At a time when people are losing their jobs left right and centre, businesses are folding, self employed people are struggling to make ends meet? My husband is the sole earner in our family, he’s a contractor but because he pays himself via dividend through his ltd company (all legit and above board!) he’s not classed as self employed so all he can claim is 80% of what he pays himself as minimum wage through PAYE. We’ve dropped from just shy of 3k a month to around £600. And we consider ourselves fortunate, lots of our friends are now unemployed or been laid off unpaid before the furlough scheme came in. And there’s Grabby plugging a £120 “essential” picnic blanket. She lives in another world.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I wonder how some of her doctor 'influencer friends' would feel about this. The_GP_Mum seems to be commenting and liking on a lot of her posts, whilst passionately speaking about social distancing and COVID-19 rules (whilst being heavily pregnant too) on her own channel. I doubt she would even be aware of this blatant ignoring of the law, but I can't help but think she might unfollow or say something if someone flagged it to her.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Did anyone else notice the comment underneath the brand that makes the play mat? Asking “how do you feel about your products being associated with people breaking the law?” (or something to that effect) They’re also now gone 🙄

I think it’s ridiculous that she’s even doing ads at this time - I looked up that picnic blanket/play mat - it’s £120. 😳 For a ‘vegan leather’ (otherwise known as plastic) roll of fabric just cut into an oval shape. It’s not padded, or cushioned, or quilted. Just fabric cut to size, roll it up and tie it with some straps, call it a ‘picnic blanket’ and whack a £120 price tag on it. I mean, how stupid have people got to be to buy into this tit? At a time when people are losing their jobs left right and centre, businesses are folding, self employed people are struggling to make ends meet? My husband is the sole earner in our family, he’s a contractor but because he pays himself via dividend through his ltd company (all legit and above board!) he’s not classed as self employed so all he can claim is 80% of what he pays himself as minimum wage through PAYE. We’ve dropped from just shy of 3k a month to around £600. And we consider ourselves fortunate, lots of our friends are now unemployed or been laid off unpaid before the furlough scheme came in. And there’s Grabby plugging a £120 “essential” picnic blanket. She lives in another world.
Essential picnic blanket ad during a pandemic lockdown 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

stay-the-heck-home-picnic-in-the-park-joey-friends-repeating-after-phoebe-language-lesson.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.