RVK Loves #12 Alllllllll the gifted Joules, but not for you {working class} fools?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cue foot stamping from Grabucca Salt - thing is, no one is criticising having a cute baby photo on your feed, just take the damn photo in your own garden, don't use a pretext of delivering essentials to your parents as a full photo shoot opportunity and then get all indignant when you get called out on it. We all miss seeing our loved ones but that's what FaceTime is for right now!

tit is hitting the fan ... will mama respond or delete ??
[/QUOTE]
Mumma will just delete as although she is probably equally at fault, she's hopefully not stupid enough to try and defend it. Personally I would be mortified if my daughter tried to publicly justify flouting the rules we are all being told to follow

Reactions: 5
Thing is, we can see through it, recognised it wasn’t her garden etc, but looking through all the arse licking comments and likes, an awful lot of people cant and seem to think the sun shines out of her oh so creative and dreamy backside.

Reactions: 6
And she thinks Freya looks cute and happy in the Staged photoshoot, which is obviously the most important thing right now.

tit is hitting the fan ... will mama respond or delete ??
tit is hitting the fan but also looks like tit has hit her Easter cakes 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is the first time I've written on here, and first time I've commented on her page also. My post was fair, not rude, certainly not trolling and I've already been blocked! 🤪 I normally enjoy her content to be honest, she does annoy me a bit but not enough to unfollow, but that post was just so stupid.

Reactions: 3
Also, I had to snigger, all the items and brands tagged on that pic but she ‘forgot’ {???} to tag TK Max for that green dress bunny. My daughter has the same one, but I noticed Grabs has strategically placed the Jellycat tag 🙄

Anndddddd WTF is it with her annual giant cornflake cake thing that she’s actually giving us instructions how to make?! Jeez love we’ve been making them since we were 5, I think we’re good ta.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also....! All those Q & A’s. She talks as if she is some guru or baby expert. What people are so thick to message her asking for advice! My baby is about a week older than freya. She is there talking about sleep regression and promising how it gets easier. The last 3 months have been the most tiring and hardest for us and my daughter wakes up constantly through the night. She should not be dishing out advice when she can’t even take/understand advice from the government and NHS that a 5 year old understands better than she does

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s so funny blocked me for liking the post calling her out. Christ how old is she? I’ve emailed the company who have gifted her the play mat too. My friends are trying to keep people alive and she says “no harm done” floating the rules of lock down. I’m so angry I’m glad I’m blocked.

Reactions: 10
Also....! All those Q & A’s. She talks as if she is some guru or baby expert. What people are so thick to message her asking for advice! My baby is about a week older than freya. She is there talking about sleep regression and promising how it gets easier. The last 3 months have been the most tiring and hardest for us and my daughter wakes up constantly through the night. She should not be dishing out advice when she can’t even take/understand advice from the government and NHS that a 5 year old understands better than she does
Right?! As for stuff like “how do you make your smoothie?” Seriously?! Just bloody Google people!!!!

• Haha
She’s so funny blocked me for liking the post calling her out. Christ how old is she? I’ve emailed the company who have gifted her the play mat too. My friends are trying to keep people alive and she says “no harm done” floating the rules of lock down. I’m so angry I’m glad I’m blocked.
That’s what I got blocked for too- liking a post criticising her on the now-deleted joules post.. imagine being that insecure?!

• Wow
It's especially harder when children are a bit older but don't fully understand why they can't have a cuddle off grandma. So done with this pompous snob.
100% this! My 3 year old wakes up every morning and literally the FIRST thing she says when she wakes up is “See Nana today mummy?” and every day it breaks my heart when I have to tell her we can’t, and she doesn’t understand why 😔

I absolutely dislike her and her superior attitude! 😡 “it’s not hurting anyone” - you think you’re immune because you live in the “countryside” (🙄) and it’s only popping to the shop and then to your mums. Well, here’s a story for you Grabby - one of my close friends is currently in hospital, stable thank the lord, after being diagnosed with coronavirus. She was gobsmacked when she was diagnosed. She has underlying health issues and a young toddler so had been isolating out of choice since well before the enforced lockdown. Once the government enforced it her husband decided to work from home, and was going out ONCE A WEEK to do a big food shop and guess what? He bought it home to my friend from the supermarket. He has no symptoms, he was purely a carrier, but it put my friend in hospital. Let’s hope to God that doesn’t happy to you eh Grabby? I’m not a horrible person so I’d never wish this illness on anyone, but I sure like watching people get a hefty dose of karma if you get my drift!

• Sad
That’s what I got blocked for too- liking a post criticising her on the now-deleted joules post.. imagine being that insecure?!
I know it’s really sad when you only live in a world of positive comments except for when you actually post negative ones that’s ok. I’d be ashamed of her if she was my daughter. But my daughters aren’t like her they’re respectful, kind, sincere, and don’t have nasty tweets that will hound them forever.

100% this! My 3 year old wakes up every morning and literally the FIRST thing she says when she wakes up is “See Nana today mummy?” and every day it breaks my heart when I have to tell her we can’t, and she doesn’t understand why 😔

I absolutely dislike her and her superior attitude! 😡 “it’s not hurting anyone” - you think you’re immune because you live in the “countryside” (🙄) and it’s only popping to the shop and then to your mums. Well, here’s a story for you Grabby - one of my close friends is currently in hospital, stable thank the lord, after being diagnosed with coronavirus. She was gobsmacked when she was diagnosed. She has underlying health issues and a young toddler so had been isolating out of choice since well before the enforced lockdown. Once the government enforced it her husband decided to work from home, and was going out ONCE A WEEK to do a big food shop and guess what? He bought it home to my friend from the supermarket. He has no symptoms, he was purely a carrier, but it put my friend in hospital. Let’s hope to God that doesn’t happy to you eh Grabby? I’m not a horrible person so I’d never wish this illness on anyone, but I sure like watching people get a hefty dose of karma if you get my drift!
It's the hardest part having little ones 😞 xx

I would bet my house on the fact that she Is visiting mama every day. Otherwise we would never hear the end of it from either of them on how they are missing each other, Freya etc. Look how they carry on when one of them is on holiday? They’ve obviously made an agreement not to mention each other during this lockdown.

I would bet my house on the fact that she Is visiting mama every day. Otherwise we would never hear the end of it from either of them on how they are missing each other, Freya etc. Look how they carry on when one of them is on holiday? They’ve obviously made an agreement not to mention each other during this lockdown.
Exactly what I said - clearly dog walking and seeing each other EVERY DAMN DAY !
(Actually saying that she NEVER mentions ‘the pup’ who she was previously obsessed with anymore)

As she won’t engage on her post, then she can read this on here:
- Dropping off some fruit to your parents will NOT spare them a supermarket trip unless they are on a fruit only diet?
- Why do a photo shoot on your parents’ lawn when you have your own garden? It is not an ‘essential’ reason to be out, nor is it exercise.
- It is no defence to say no harm was caused. It is not for you to decide what are acceptable exceptions to strict Government laws. You broke them and there is no defence.
- Saying it spread lots of joy? Check yourself, you’re not the Duchess of Cambridge. And actually you know it caused quite a lot of offence that you flouted the rules so brazenly. But those views just get deleted.
You’ve absolutely summed it all up perfectly @pinkrobot

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Her parents are in their early 50’s. Why the hell can’t they get their own shopping? I smell bullshit Grabby

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I wish I had the guts to write this. It's all true.

I hope you never have to go through this but losing people you love from this virus is heartbreaking. Heartbreaking. And not being able to comfort other people or have other people comfort you is a feeling like no other. I pray you never experience that. I hope this message will make you think twice before entering someone else's garden. I am also a key worker and I cry the moment I get home because I know my family safe bubble is no longer safe. I have two daughters and the fear of losing them or them losing me is eating me constantly. I don't go to the shops, I have everything delivered from local farm shops, butchers, deli's etc and I live in the same village as you and I don't go without. The only thing i have less of right now are family members 😢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.