RVK Loves #12 Alllllllll the gifted Joules, but not for you {working class} fools?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Piers morgan said he would name and shame anyone flouting the rules... shall we all tweet him?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Piers morgan said he would name and shame anyone flouting the rules... shall we all tweet him?
I don't have twitter but I will give my last easter egg to anyone that cam get that rage monkey naming and shaming her. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It wouldn’t surprise me to find out her family business have put her on furlough leave as an “employee” - 80% of whatever wage she takes out of the business to continue sitting on her arse all day. If she’s claiming SMP for supposedly “working” there I bet she’ll be grabbing at that government money with both hands!!

Everything they do is bending the rules on a technicality to suit her because she comes first (yes I'm thinking about your SMP pay).

Reactions: 6
It wouldn’t surprise me to find out her family business have put her on furlough leave as an “employee” - 80% of whatever wage she takes out of the business to continue sitting on her arse all day. If she’s claiming SMP for supposedly “working” there I bet she’ll be grabbing at that government money with both hands!!
I thought EXACTLY the same thing. The reason they all seem so wealthy is because they're a bunch of greedy, grabbing system players and she now thinks she is a cut above the rest because of it. She is a drain on society, taking for herself and giving absolutely nothing back.

Reactions: 10
Spot on @Jxtina. What's wrong with her huge garden for a photoshoot? And to not think other people might copy her, with her huge following. A proper first class twit.

Reactions: 5
Well done everyone who has commented. This should be all over Twitter and she should be made an example of. I am fuming that she thinks it's okay. What a bleeping fuckwit.

Reactions: 6
Can someone PLEASE ‘out’ her to Piers Morgan??! The evidence is clear.
I’m a nurse and my NHS colleagues are literally giving their young precious lives. All she has to do is STAY AT HOME!!!
Not harming anyone??!! What planet is she on??? 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Might just be my insta but the comment calling her out as been deleted. No surprise there.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Someone local to her please report her! Or report to 111 as she's posted it online.
It's my mom's birthday today and she's been alone after we lost my brother a few years ago. I'm devastated we can't see her when Its dickheads like this who have extended the lockdown. Utterly irresponsible. Of course mumma joined in. I feel sick even looking at it. She goes everywhere, she could kill someone!
Heart goes out to people on here in the same boat. It's especially harder when children are a bit older but don't fully understand why they can't have a cuddle off grandma. So done with this pompous snob.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.