Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’ve been reading this thread for a while, and I just have to say something.

I cannot believe her tweets from a few years ago - if she was like that then she is most certainly or even worse now. It’s true a leopard never changes their spots. Ironic that one of her followers on her sympathy post said “never put something online which you will regret years later” she obviously doesn’t know about RVKs racist, mum shaming, brand bashing and general horrid comments. And she has deleted her twitter account - wouldn’t sit very well with all the brands she wants to get free crap from. Someone needs to create a parody account “rvklovestotweet”expose her for what she really is and tag all the brands she works with.

Also this happens a lot with the influencers - every now and then they go on the whole ‘mental health’ bandwagon, almost like a check box exercise to check in with the followers to make them feel current. I remember the time she had just come back from a free trip to the Caribbean, straight to Le Manior and all of a sudden she is depressed - fast forward a couple of months it was actually because she got her period a few months after trying - GET A GRIP, she is so out of touch with reality, what about all those people genuinely struggling to conceive. She just has no compassion or an ounce of empathy.

And her poor baby - I find it very odd when people plaster their children all over social media, showing intimate details for tens of thousands of strangers to follow - putting it all out there for everyone and their dog to see. But if she didn’t do it she would actually need to buy things herself.

What happened to that Pregnacare ad she did, raving about it but then in her stories was going on about other vitamins and then the post was taken down?! It just all stinks.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Lola7286

Chatty Member
Haha Lola spot on! See her latest post....Just soaking it all up, JUST THREE OF US, went for a walk here, FROM OUR HOUSE, spending time together, NOT SEEING MUMMA etc etc....looks like she’s trying to brush over it all.
It’s like she had a checklist she had to cover in her first post back!

soaked it all in ✅
Mention nhs ✅
Stayed at home ✅
Not same without seeing the other end of umbilical cord (mother) ✅
Insert fancy brackets { } ✅
End sentence with “right?” ✅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Potatohead

Yes Rebecca , I'm sure your husband for up and made that breakfast for you. Right down to the matching liberty flags and folded liberty napkins.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Agatha Quizty

They all are morons. She's hardly got the same issues as most working mum's. No child care issues, gets loads of stuff for free, mum up the road and a husband who puts up with her whining. I have friends at work who are in a right state as they will have to go unpaid if they can't organise something with the school. She's on another planet. She's wouldn't know what a real job is. Blagging free shit isn't work. Muppet.

Reactions: 19

Paxobeans

Chatty Member
She said Ella's mix together fruit and veg which yes is true but the way she worded it made out like they deliberately hid this. Someone queried it saying that they dont hide anything and she did a classic 'yeah but'. Then in her blog post about weaning she said that she did use pouches but obviously only things like Piccolo and Babease. It was just very holier than thou
For someone who wrote a blog post about hating children not that long ago, she’s formed a LOT of opinions in a few short months 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Ellabella

VIP Member
It's such a blessing for her to hang out with Freya all day now? WTF was she doing before?

• Haha

hereforthe_tea

The story about new mums and she’s not sure if she counts. No you fucking don’t Grabby your life is one long maternity leave. I know women who have just given birth and no one has met their baby yet. Women whose precious time off before returning to work is being taken over by this. Stuck indoors with only one reception room/no outdoor space. I always think it isn’t possible for her to wind me up anymore AND THEN SHE DOES. Stop trying to be relatable you absolute prick.

• Angry

Libertine

VIP Member
Wonder what her first holiday "gifted" will be after this? She must be furious at how this is getting in the way of her funded life. Has she ever been anywhere North of Watford?? Don't recall ever seeing her in any British city.
I think she’ll initially be too nervous to fly long haul. It’s also quite likely she’ll be pregnant again once things are getting back to normal.

I’ve never seen her visit the North, Scotland, Ireland or Wales. I also don’t recall her visiting the theatre, a museum, gallery or exhibition in London. She only seems to go to Liberty and chain restaurants, maybe Notting Hill to stand in front of other people’s homes. 🙄

• Haha

TravellingHighlander

You know, she would be much more relatable if she shared her worries and what she's struggling with. Or acknowledged how privileged her life is. Maybe tell us about the trips they had planned rather than ignore them {the rescheduled trip to Western Australia due to the bush fires?}.

As travel abroad is unlikely for some time, why not use her Ask Me function for suggestions of great parts of the UK she's never been to {north of Watford?} and engage properly with her followers?

The people on social media I've most respect for are the ones who openly admit this is difficult, whatever your circumstances, who show their messy homes, kids having a meltdown, cooped up with their partners, attempting home haircuts... It's so much more normal than this pastel perfect lifestyle in her fabulous home that we all know is nowhere near as perfect as she portrays. And this is why social media can be so dangerous to those feeling vulnerable and fragile and feel they aren't meeting this perfect expectation.

Ridandroo

Chatty Member
Somebody tag herts police under her comment, the adult nappy might come out again for when she shits herself 😂

• Haha

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
Poor grabby and her pandemic struggles. No date nights, no holidays, no being able to dump your kid on other people and get your me time and nails done. All she can do it sit on her window seat and eat pretentious pinterest breakfasts 🙄 it's a tough old life.

• Haha

Satsumalife

I'm a lurked on here normally but this child has infuriated me for the last time. I unfollowed after that absolute shit show of a "photoshoot" at Mumma's. I'm a nurse and have been looking after people dying while she flounces round with her fucking Easter decorations and using her daughter as a prop. She's never happy, she's spoilt, greedy and I'm done watching her charmed little life unfold while she is whining about her non hardships. Also had to mention that shitty thermometer for breast milk she flogged. Never saw that mentioned again did we? Or the fact that she shouldn't have been microwaving breastmilk in the first place but warming it in hot water. Anything for a quick buck hey? 🙄

• Heart

Madamelurker123

Chatty Member
“It only makes you panic if you question the weeks/months ahead”

Sorry Rebecca, but some of us have no choice but to question it. My husband’s business will be hanging in the balance sooner rather than later and I know we aren’t the only people in that boat with all of the uncertainty around jobs so we HAVE to question what is ahead.

For most of us getting “the” insta shot of a baby in a sand-filled bath tub isn’t our biggest worry right now. She really has no fucking clue.

• Angry

Mollymole

Chatty Member
Nah Grabs, a lot of the supermarkets don't have their *own* cleaners. They take on a different company to work in their store and clean.
An guess what? *Those workers* {I'm getting at the cleaners} earn basic minimum. Not supermarket wage. :eek: what a shock! How do I know? I worked in the supermarket and was still there when they branched and got rid of their own cleaners.
My husband cleans the store. And gets very very basic to support us yet he's putting himself most at risk. He had to self isolate as we are having another baby after a man who wasn't allowed in to buy his toilet rolls during NHS priority hours and in a dirty protest decided to phglem up everywhere and cough over him then claimed to have the virus. (He didn't. Just a nasty peice of work)

Those workers. Show some more fucking respect. We aren't all born equal. Those workers are putting themselves and their potentially vulnerable families at risk to make ends meet just do you can keep buying your organic guac.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Did she take the flags out of her breakfast to then put in the cake? Wtf
The flags, the napkins, the vase of flowers and the little hat appear in every shot.
She even arranged her birthday cards so the ones with pesky colours like red were at the back and not messing her aesthetic.

I'd say there was a lot of foot stomping at having to cancel her plans and stay home.

And chia seed oat waffles? That has to be the cuntiest thing I've ever heard!

• Haha