Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Think it’s Benpecked tbh
It's alllllllll Benpecked tbh....
The cleaning
The gardening
The DIY
The wanting a child
The paying for everything so she csn be a Stepford wife who thinks she has a job
The selflessly.always going without a coat so she could afford that shapeless beige debacle.
The chatting up underage girls.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
This makes me so cross. She is clueless isn’t she?

I’m leaving my kids everyday to do 15 hour days as a nurse. It’s exhausting and by the end of each day I am emotionally spent. We are lucky, with have our own home and a small but perfectly formed garden.

I recognise that we are so fortunate to have that bit of outdoor space, the kids can get some fresh air - unlike many other people. My heart genuinely goes out to those who don’t have this, it must be so challenging.

I would give anything to spend sometime at home with my children. The situation at work is very stressful, and sometimes in the middle of the day I literally yearn to give them a hug and see them. Soon I’ll have to stay at work overnight a few days a week and I know I’m going to miss them dreadfully.

However this is my job and I have to have a degree of pragmatism here - and keep a sense of positive thinking.

So to read grabby bleats about having to stay at home in her massive house that’s been renovated throughout, with her huge garden makes me absolutely sick. What a clueless little madam she is

• Heart

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
There’s a challenge thing doing the rounds on social media lately where you have to post the first photo of you and your partner together. Morgan from morganalicebeauty has posted one and tagged RVK to post hers 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Come on now Grabby, get those school photos out 😂😂

A26823E4-0EA7-4379-BFDF-C6B0A31F8190.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
View attachment 99247

The fucking irony! Right after posting you dont need to have a pinterest pandemic she shows Freya in a 'sandpit' made out of a rusty metal bath! Who cares if she gets tetanus right? Or about the fact it's clearly too small for freya to properly enjoy it? God forbid you just buy her a plastic one - even her sandpit has to match her pinterest/Insta aesthetic
Let's all have a whip around and send her one of those Little Tikes giant, green plastic, turtle sandpits as a tattle PR gift 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
Suffers from “ anxiety” (🙄) but takes her baby into London to eat out in the midst of a deadly virus? Hmmmm, that really sounds like someone who suffers from anxiety disorder!

• Sad

Paxobeans

Chatty Member
Poor Grabby has no grandparent help. She is having to shoulder the huge burden of looking after her baby (with only her husband to help) while juggling her very stressful job of replying to Instagram messages. Truly a hero.
#clapforourgrabby

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Paxobeans

Chatty Member
I LOVE how she’s shared a recipe for cornflake cake... fuck me grabby, it’s cornflakes and chocolate. She HAS to make a point that it’s fair trade, organic, cocoa beans picked by virgins, 95% cocoa solids chocolate though- oh but feel free to slather on shop bought icing afterwards 😂
Do we not have the skills for a ganache?

• Haha

Ridandroo

Chatty Member
How ironic that her favourite breakfast is a chia seed waffle with allotment rhubarb and liberty flags? Imagine the aesthetics if her fave was a bacon butty with tommy k like the rest of us 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Ridandroo

Chatty Member
Piers morgan said he would name and shame anyone flouting the rules... shall we all tweet him?

• Heart
  • Haha

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Oh dear. Various 'influencers' are saying that they have no work/contracts have been cancelled. Whatever will they do? I hope Benpecked still is earning 10x what that lady's husband earned otherwise that baggy old camel coat will need to last another year and Grabzorba will be creeping into the allotment in the dead of night hunting for spare gluts of squashes.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
This makes me so cross. She is clueless isn’t she?

I’m leaving my kids everyday to do 15 hour days as a nurse. It’s exhausting and by the end of each day I am emotionally spent. We are lucky, with have our own home and a small but perfectly formed garden.

I recognise that we are so fortunate to have that bit of outdoor space, the kids can get some fresh air - unlike many other people. My heart genuinely goes out to those who don’t have this, it must be so challenging.

I would give anything to spend sometime at home with my children. The situation at work is very stressful, and sometimes in the middle of the day I literally yearn to give them a hug and see them. Soon I’ll have to stay at work overnight a few days a week and I know I’m going to miss them dreadfully.

However this is my job and I have to have a degree of pragmatism here - and keep a sense of positive thinking.

So to read grabby bleats about having to stay at home in her massive house that’s been renovated throughout, with her huge garden makes me absolutely sick. What a clueless little madam she is
You are an absolute bloody hero. Stay safe and know how grateful people are for the esential work you do for us all.

Your children will be so proud of you. Think what a wonderful example you are setting to your children with such sacrifice and hard work. Grabby is only showing her daughter how to be a shallow, materialistic, 3rd generation freeloader who thinks about no one but herself.

• Heart

Excuse Me Laydeh!

To be fair, grabby stages her photos that much that she could have taken that photo weeks ago. Although the weather looks too recent. I hate how the influencers arse lick one another
The worst of the insta influenza arse lickers are the interiors huns. You have to be oh so special in the decorating department to even get them to like your comments let alone get a response. Their stupid fucking cliques and continuous support of each others home decorating projects are pathetic. How any of them can call them selves stylists and interior designers is beyond me.
No hun, you're not an interior designer. You've just got a rich husband and way too much time on your hands so you try to justify your existence by spending his money on systematically redecorating each room in your house every 6 months.
And it still looks shit.

• Haha
  • Heart

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
She is vile. Really vile. What a spoilt little brat.

I am hardly seeing my own children at the moment, I am working 14 hour days in the NHS. I am on my knees -and I am so scared of bringing COVID home.

we have patients who are dying without their loved ones with them. As nurses we are there for them and we are the ones holding their hands in the last moments but we are not their family. It’s utterly heartbreaking.

Yet spoilt little bratty grabby has to go and see her parents. Because she thinks she’s so much more important than us.

I really hope someone here can share what’s she’s done with the Daily Mail - she should be exposed.

• Heart

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
I also hate the way she has said that she won't reply to any more criticism on these photos of her happy baby girl. Grabby, YOU ARE NOT THE VICTIM. You are using that happy baby girl as a bloody prop for a pathetic Easter picture in the middle of a global pandemic.

You are also not providing a service to the country with these pictures. Stop flattering yourself. Your daughter in a ridiculous headband tied to her head is NOT spreading joy and worth risking everyone's safety over. Get a grip, for the love of god.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

hereforthe_tea

Why do I get the feeling that the house party app is the closest Grabby has ever got to actually attending a house party? 🤔

• Haha

pinkrobot

VIP Member
As she won’t engage on her post, then she can read this on here:
- Dropping off some fruit to your parents will NOT spare them a supermarket trip unless they are on a fruit only diet?
- Why do a photo shoot on your parents’ lawn when you have your own garden? It is not an ‘essential’ reason to be out, nor is it exercise.
- It is no defence to say no harm was caused. It is not for you to decide what are acceptable exceptions to strict Government laws. You broke them and there is no defence.
- Saying it spread lots of joy? Check yourself, you’re not the Duchess of Cambridge. And actually you know it caused quite a lot of offence that you flouted the rules so brazenly. But those views just get deleted.

• Heart