Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cheesefiend

I wont get in trouble for sharing?
If you go on to rvks followers list...
Name starts with an r and is two precious gems. Has 2 Instagram accounts, one is a selling page.

ItsSoFluffy

View attachment 109558
So romantic 😂 'why hello there young school girl, you're just my type' 🤢

I know it's been said 1000 times before, but it still makes me feel utterly sick that they all ignore the fact that he picked up young school girl on school trip away from home when he was in his late twenties.

There's plenty of stuff online that says that her secondary school run that trip for children aged 12-13, and ex pupils come back to help run it. I don't understand how the school didn't get in a whole heap of shit for that too!
Wait what’s this story?!
I’m new here and don’t know about how they met?
Intrigued!!!

Lola7286

Chatty Member
She's been on her high horse about weaning since she started. I remember her unbelievably snobby post about Ella pouches and the like. She always needs to put people down and make out her way is best like all other mothers who aren't feeding their baby a green smoothie once a day are absolute failures. Pretty sure all parents are just doing their bloody hardest to give their kids the best they can and especially in this crisis I know I'm more often than not scrambling around the fridge to put together a balanced meal my 9 month will eat. Might not be pretty for the 'gram but that's not really my priority unlike Grabby it seems. I actually have that Young Gums book that she's referenced before (although I think Grabby nabbed the recipes from other websites rather than buy the actual book!) and my daughter bloody loves some of the stuff in it, but she also likes an Ella's pouch or some simple grated cheese or shredded chicken because it's all new and she doesn't know anything else. I know full well that it won't last - beige food is on the horizon for most of us in toddlerhood 🤣 wonder how that porridge catastrophe is going to go down then when all Freya will entertain is dry toast?!
What did she say about the pouches? I missed that one!

Meringue22

VIP Member
Totally late to the party here and apologies if nobody cares about this anymore BUT I've long considered setting up an account that's anti influencer and pulls them up on all their bullshit, lies and general vapidity. And as far as I can see, if all you were posting was screenshots of their vile ramblings (most of which have been deleted but still show up on these here threads) then they can't class that as bullying, because, well it isn't. You're simply posting something that they already put out into the world previously and calling bullshit on their double standards.
I actually think it would make for a really interesting account. It might teach people to think twice before they shit the contents of their brain onto a social media post and invite the world and its dog to comment. And it would also back up the fact that if you're going to preach to people about #bekind then it needs to come from you first.
If it isn't directly on their own page as a comment then how can it be deleted? Even if its reported I don't see how instagram or twitter could forcibly remove it when it's just a simple copy and paste of somebody else's post with a few carefully considered hashtags thrown in for good measure.
Thoughts anyone?
DO IT! *edit don’t do it. It’s been done already

shes an a&e nurse at st Thomas in london but she’s on,y got 4.4k followers so I can’t share her name can I? I really thought she had a lot more followers... she’s working as a corona nurse atm and it’s heart breaking.
I think you can as we’re not ‘discussing’ her? It’s more of a recommendation? I might be wrong though

Last edited:

Katiearchiedan

I think complaining that she’s seeing family or going out is a bit over the top. Social distancing is recommended at the moment for the vulnerable and not to go to crowded public places but no where does it say not to spend time with healthy and well non-vulnerable people. I have to keep going to work every day In an office and so no social distancing for me. I shall continue to see my mum and dad who are fairly young and healthy whilst I’m fit and well. It says you can have small gatherings of family and people you know well.

Do you think that is definitely ok? I feel so confused and don't know whether I should be seeing parents or in laws at my house...all under 70 (but not by much) and fit and well. We have a 6 month old and I don't want them to miss out on seeing him but I'm worried

Mollymole

Chatty Member
100% this! My 3 year old wakes up every morning and literally the FIRST thing she says when she wakes up is “See Nana today mummy?” and every day it breaks my heart when I have to tell her we can’t, and she doesn’t understand why 😔

I absolutely hate her and her superior attitude! 😡 “it’s not hurting anyone” - you think you’re immune because you live in the “countryside” (🙄) and it’s only popping to the shop and then to your mums. Well, here’s a story for you Grabby - one of my close friends is currently in hospital, stable thank the lord, after being diagnosed with coronavirus. She was gobsmacked when she was diagnosed. She has underlying health issues and a young toddler so had been isolating out of choice since well before the enforced lockdown. Once the government enforced it her husband decided to work from home, and was going out ONCE A WEEK to do a big food shop and guess what? He bought it home to my friend from the supermarket. He has no symptoms, he was purely a carrier, but it put my friend in hospital. Let’s hope to God that doesn’t happy to you eh Grabby? I’m not a horrible person so I’d never wish this illness on anyone, but I sure like watching people get a hefty dose of karma if you get my drift!
It's the hardest part having little ones 😞 xx