RVK Loves #11 Save your airmiles Rebecca, there’s a B&Q in Watford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"cram it in to nap time" ?? Is she for real? Cram what into nap time? Imagine crying because you don't have time to artfully arrange peonies or stand in front of pink walls? She is pathetic.
👌
Cry because you can't afford to live off your maternity pay and you need to go back to work to pay the bill, and leaving your new baby breaks your heart and you lose half you damn pay on childcare, but you're trying to do right by your family. Cry because by the time you've finished work your baby is over tired and needs putting to bed. That is a real damn struggle.

Cry becaue your baby is stopping your from taking enough instagram pictures. And cry because you can't squeeze all your petty, shallow, begging for free tit into your babies nap time so your parents will take your baby for free and probably do a load laundry too. She is an utter joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
If I followed her I would comment and ask what she does for a job because I have no idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think basically she has had a meltdown because of her story earlier saying today has been a lonnnggg day of parenting (whatever that means) because Freya only had one nap...why is she always wishing and waiting for Freya to nap so she doesn’t have to parent?! She really needs to get a grip and realise how lucky she is!

Reactions: 12
Savage, absolutely hilarious 😂😂

I don’t know why I just read the comments because now I’m angry! ‘Just go with your gut I guess’... or you know, your bleeping MORTGAGE

View attachment 91594

How can she POSSIBLY imagine how it feels to have to leave your child for 10 hours a day, 5 days a week with a stranger.

That latest post has tipped me over the edge. I wish someone would call her out rather than licking her arse and telling her she should enjoy some well deserved "you" time.

What is she on about?
Ffs she hasn’t got a job!
She can’t cope because baby bee is at an age where the adult baby can’t do what she wants!
It’s actually embarrassing.

Reactions: 11
You know what we have here?
A baby being baby:
A truly awful scenario where they stop laying still on artfully arranged rugs for photo shoots and NOT commando stylee crawling over to repeatedly fling themselves with gay abandon head first into your newly fitted hideous for the environment stove.
Hey Grabelzebub I wish someone would just take you gently by the tippex nailed hand and drag you into the real world. Please stop pretending what you do is a "job" or that you are "working" or your outings are "press tips"

Whoever it is telling you you've got this needs to stop enabling your nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think basically she has had a meltdown because of her story earlier saying today has been a lonnnggg day of parenting (whatever that means) because Freya only had one nap...why is she always wishing and waiting for Freya to nap so she doesn’t have to parent?! She really needs to get a grip and realise how lucky she is!
Wait until Freya is really on the move and drops her naps. She’ll be whisked off to nursery pronto. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Are we being a bit unfair here? Can you imagine if Freya hadn’t had the nap and Grabby couldn’t have put together a blog post on technology? Where would be then?

All you people putting your babies into childcare, which takes the majority of your salary, just so you can keep a roof over your head - Are you really bossing it? 💪 You’re probably just something unnecessary like teachers / nurses.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She says while she is still breastfeeding she can’t be away too long. How will she be fed? As a few days ago Freya needed feeding so urgently she fed her on steps in the middle of M&S!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She says while she is still breastfeeding she can’t be away too long. How will she be fed? As a few days ago Freya needed feeding so urgently she fed her on steps in the middle of M&S!
Maybe she’ll finally use one of the high end breast pumps she was gifted and has never done a proper ad for

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is a disgrace, I'm embarrased to live in the same county as her. I worked in a nursery and you could see different types of mum's. It's in an affluent area and most of the mum could have afforded to stay at home but they're career driven and wanted to go back. The other parents need the money and would love to be in Rebecca's shoes and be at home. It's a heart breaking time and you'll be pulled in a million directions. I take my hat off to all you mum's who work hard either in a profession or who decide to stay at home. I will say this though, the toddlers and babies always loved being at nursery.

Reactions: 19
So basically she's having a meltdown over having to send Freya to the Grandparents for a couple of hours a week so that she can get back to "work". Yes that's work that includes writing never ending blog posts that no one is asking for, no one reads and no one engages with. Or does she mean "proper" work like posing beside pink walls in Matalan jeans. Or is it "work" to make overnight muesli if you need a photo for the gram tomorrow?

If that's what she needs a few hours at her laptop for, she needs to have a word with herself. Her "work" is nothing but self indulgent navel gazing so she can tell herself that she's contributing something to the world. The fact that she's crying over having to get some time to do this "work" is absolutely laughable.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t understand the woman who says about Grabby ‘this blog is her personal journey and really isn’t up for anyone’s personal judgement or criticism’.... ok, so what’s Grabby’s job then?!

Reactions: 10
What is she on about?
Ffs she hasn’t got a job!
She can’t cope because baby bee is at an age where the adult baby can’t do what she wants!
It’s actually embarrassing.
Exactly this. Baby Bee is starting to get demanding so Rvk throws her toys out of the pram because she actually has to parent rather than her just being a placid accessory watching her fannying around with porridge toppings and tulips...... Pretending that she is planning on ‘working’ is an absolute joke. Boohoo.

• Haha
Just when we thought she couldnt be any more ridiculous - she needs a slap, talk about ungrateful- what on Earth is she crying about ? She has no job, what deluded nonsense. The fact that she’s deleting comments is so disrespectful.

and who are the sycophantic idiots writing their supportive comments ’you got this mama’ etc ... don’t encourage her.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.