RVK Loves #11 Save your airmiles Rebecca, there’s a B&Q in Watford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No babies be babies on her latest story despite Freya doing exactly what babies do 🙄 today my daughter has taken a keen interest in my slippers and the tub containing nappies and wipes which are apparently far more interesting than the heap of toys surrounding her. The only benefit is that she can only crawl backwards so she soon manages to manoeuvre herself away from things (much to her frustration!)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i swear the liberal use of question marks is done purely to irritate the Tattlers. She knows we hate it ??????

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No babies be babies on her latest story despite Freya doing exactly what babies do 🙄 today my daughter has taken a keen interest in my slippers and the tub containing nappies and wipes which are apparently far more interesting than the heap of toys surrounding her. The only benefit is that she can only crawl backwards so she soon manages to manoeuvre herself away from things (much to her frustration!)
Backwards! Love it! Bless her 😂 one of mine did that too ❤

Reactions: 3
Where did babies be babies come from? Did she just randomly make it up? As she keeps saying it again and again like it’s a well known saying?! I just want to reply saying STOP TRYING TO MAKE IT HAPPEN IT’S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t work out if ‘babies be babies’ or ‘have baby will travel’ is worse.

Both are equally trite and saccharine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I can’t work out if ‘babies be babies’ or ‘have baby will travel’ is worse.

Both are equally trite and saccharine.
Have baby will pretend to be a bleeping expert and make every other new mama feel like tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
No babies be babies on her latest story despite Freya doing exactly what babies do 🙄
Anyone else exclaim to themselves, “Yes! Go on Freya!” She might be placid but if she is on the move, watch out beloved pot plants 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her latest post. Are you kidding me. Half a day with the grandparents so she can 'work'?! I'd love if my work could be fitted into half a day. I'm back to actual work at the end of April and it KILLS me that I'm having to put my daughter into nursery for four full days a week but I have no choice. She hasn't got a clue on how lucky she is to be surrounded by family that can help or that her 'job' is flexible enough that she can do whatever the hell she likes. Sorry it's a sensitive subject at the moment for me and it just angers me when influencers moan about trying to have it all when really its pretty simple for them compared to the rest of us in the real world.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Her latest post. Are you kidding me. Half a day with the grandparents so she can 'work'?! I'd love if my work could be fitted into half a day. I'm back to actual work at the end of April and it KILLS me that I'm having to put my daughter into nursery for four full days a week but I have no choice. She hasn't got a clue on how lucky she is to be surrounded by family that can help or that her 'job' is flexible enough that she can do whatever the hell she likes. Sorry it's a sensitive subject at the moment for me and it just angers me when influencers moan about trying to have it all when really its pretty simple for them compared to the rest of us in the real world.
I know who I admire and it ain’t Grabby ❤

Reactions: 13
Just came on to say this. She is an actual bleeping disgrace.

She cried cos she cant 'work' with a crawling baby so will have to leave her baby with a grandparent for free for 3 hours a week? IS SHE FOR bleeping REAL?

Then in the 1st comment underneath that bleeping post she talks about ALSO 'needing' time to exercise every week!

My kids were in childcare 5 days a week from 8-6 and at the height of it my childcare costs were double my mortgage.

I'm sorry, but shes a c**t. An absolute c**t.

Reactions: 21
I agree with this. I'm all for mothering, how ever that may be for your family. Some stay at home, and that comes with its own joys and struggles. Some have to or want to go back to work, and that's bloody hard too.
I'm very much like you. I had to go back to work to pay the bills, I had no family on call, and had to pay a huge chunk of my wage putting my son in to nursery so I could pay the bills and it killed me.

But grabby. Grabby doesn't have a job. She's already bragged about how crazy wealthy her husband is and his giant pay packet. She doesn't actually do anything but already needs to offload her daughter so she can get more 'time on my laptop' doing nothing but begging for freebies.

These are not real struggles. This is NOT like many women wanting it all. This is a spoilt child wanting time to play with flowers and get her nails done and exercise and do as she pleases and make out its because she's a super boss mun.

I haven't been to the gym or had my nails done or read a book in a decade. Because I spend every waking moment trying to work to pay the bills or put my kids first.

I'm I don't know whether to laugh and rage.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Came here to say this. The guilt she feels about leaving Freya with her grandparents that love her. How about those of us with PROPER jobs and with a grandparent with a PROPER job/no grandparental support.
I’ve got 7 weeks left of mat leave and after that my baby will be in childcare for 10 hours a day, 5 days a week and I can’t even bring myself to think about it. She has no idea, none 😠

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She really is self absorbed and has no concept of the real world. She wants to have it “all”?! I’m not sure she knows what that actually is - she doesn’t seem to do much so I’m not sure how she’s struggling to cram it all in. A half day on a laptop a week does not make a career 🙄

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry but how good is her support network???? Grandparents willingly having her daughter. Ben at home so she can go for a run or even a bath in peace. She's bleeping lucky, privileged and she's coming across as a real deluded twit. Guess we're the underdogs right?

I'm sorry but how good is her support network???? Grandparents willingly having her daughter. Ben at home so she can go for a run or even a bath in peace. She's bleeping lucky, privileged and she's coming across as a real deluded twit. Guess we're the underdogs right?
Lady, her husband is 10x better than yours don’t you know 🙄😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
That's because none of them bloody do anything all day. They live a very charmed life. And that's why grabby loses her tit when life isn't sunshine and roses... She has no resilience because everything thing is handed to her on a plate.

When she referred to herself as trying to have it all and then uses the 💪 emoji, it makes me absolutely rage. She is the least strong, independent, tough, boss woman I've ever come across.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
"cram it in to nap time" ?? Is she for real? Cram what into nap time? Imagine crying because you don't have time to artfully arrange peonies or stand in front of pink walls? She is pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
😂 Just so long as he's never been a paedophile, I think mine is Just a smidge better without their 'massive' paypacket 😂
Savage, absolutely hilarious 😂😂

I don’t know why I just read the comments because now I’m angry! ‘Just go with your gut I guess’... or you know, your bleeping MORTGAGE

9A027AFB-A505-4F8D-B68D-8BA1C40EFF0F.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.