RVK Loves #11 Save your airmiles Rebecca, there’s a B&Q in Watford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just spent time typing out a comment which I subsequently couldn’t post as they deleted the post while I was actually commenting. My suggestion was constructive, that they take the comments on board and maybe next time they do something like this they ask customers or followers to nominate people they think deserve some gifts and treats. I’m going to email the company CEO tomorrow to complain about this whole debarcle.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I just spent time typing out a comment which I subsequently couldn’t post as they deleted the post while I was actually commenting. My suggestion was constructive, that they take the comments on board and maybe next time they do something like this they ask customers or followers to nominate people they think deserve some gifts and treats. I’m going to email the company CEO tomorrow to complain about this whole debarcle.
Please ask them why the feel that a racist, postpartum body shaming, shallow, bragger who rams her lazy life of luxury down everyone's throat and belittles other women by bragging about her husbands huge wages is deserving of an extravagant day of luxury and more free stuff but they expect the rest of us genuine hardworking chumps to cough up our hard earned wages 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Good for you. They are ridiculously short sighted, using these overrated Insta twats. I know their target market is the middle classes but it's still a piss take.

Reactions: 7
Good for you 👍💪
There’s nothing stopping you from posting these comments on their next post - they can’t just delete all their future posts! 😂

Reactions: 6
And all the work they did too it too, where the hell do they get their money from ?

Reactions: 3
Course she does 😂 Col was married when Lauren met him. She’s the reason his marriage ended.....she’s been married before too
Wait.... what?! Enough about Grabby, tell me more about this!!! Don’t tell me the sickly sweet facade is about to drop?!

Good for you 👍💪
There’s nothing stopping you from posting these comments on their next post - they can’t just delete all their future posts! 😂
Thanks folks for the support - and I will include the comments from @Ghostalk4. Please feel free to join me in emailing too! Did anyone else see Beauty Pie get called out last week on the lack of diversity in the IWD post (on IG) very interesting to see their response and handling of the situation- check it out if you’re interested!

Reactions: 4
RVK_Loves #12 Occasionally depressed, life's a mess, did I forget to mention my affiliate link dress??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Wait.... what?! Enough about Grabby, tell me more about this!!! Don’t tell me the sickly sweet facade is about to drop?!
If it was going to it would have by now. She’s not the smiley smiley nice as pie person she tries to portray though! Check out her thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.