RVK Loves #11 Save your airmiles Rebecca, there’s a B&Q in Watford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet Grabby was in her absolute element on that trip - back to the good life of all things dreamy and freebies galore 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Oh the truth of her absence is so much worse...

Hey Joules, is she REALLY one of your Supermums? Well that makes a mockery of all the single full time working mums, the night shift mums, the dealing with chronic illness mums and so many more. What a wasted opportunity to do something good for those who really need it. I would actually have had respected for your brand. Now I shan't buy from you in future.
Absolutely please do post this on Joules' Instagram and Twitter. Disgusted they chuck their freebies at these freeloaders when as you say there are so many more deserving Mums they could give to.

Reactions: 6
Where to start?? I can’t even properly formulate sentences to describe how nauseatingly horrendous it is to see an incredibly privileged, wealthy, middle class mother and daughter being sent on a needless, excessive jolly. Smug, condescending, patronising bullshit from joules and Rebecca, shame on all of them. I bought my little girl a lovely Joules coat out of my hard earned money and it makes me want to tear it into a thousand pieces because why should I scrimp and save for things when this BEGGING NOBODY gets it and more for free?! The world’s gone mad.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Does anyone recognise the other people in the dining room on her stories, not just the ones she tagged.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
it’s going off in the Joules comments - I am absolutely loving this.

Edit ... They’re deleting comments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Help (I'm blocked)... where was Freya whilst they were arranging bloody dahlias (not in season I know...!!! 😂) and where was she whilst they had dinner??? So many questions

Reactions: 2
Comments on joules page are spot on, a completely tone deaf campaign. These insta mums are not super mums, they’re the complete opposite. Why not gift to actual supermums, the ones flogging themselves silly over work, childcare, poverty, illness?!? I guess those things don’t fit with the Joules/Daylesford aesthetic. A mum who spends a month sat on a beach in Australia taking selfies is not in my opinion, a super mum.

Reactions: 16

I’m loving it too! I’ve gained three new followers on Insta in the last hour. Soon it’ll be me swanning around arranging dahlias and making tit Costco brownies while wear alllllll the free clothes. But I’ll remember my roots, back here on Tattle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Where’s all these comments? On the latest grid post? I can’t see anything 🤔 Unless it’s already been deleted 🙄

Maybe Grabecca and mumma will pay it forward and gift on the flowers and clothes which none of them need...oh...wait...now because how could she possibly find someone to gift it on to??

And also don't forget this was WORK guys...no one would suggest a lawyer give up tickets to watch a football game!!!! No dear...because they would be told they had to go and entertain clients after being in the office all day and they wouldn't be able to take their baby with them thus meaning they didn't see them all day!!!!

Reactions: 4

Yes, I just saw. 😒

I wonder
if they blocked too, if not, go back and leave another, and or put them in the previous post.

Reactions: 3
Yes, I just saw. 😒

I wonder
if they blocked too, if not, go back and leave another, and or put them in the previous post.
I can still see the comments and people are still replying to my original post 🤔

Reactions: 2
Help (I'm blocked)... where was Freya whilst they were arranging bloody dahlias (not in season I know...!!! 😂) and where was she whilst they had dinner??? So many questions
I’m pretty sure they took her to dinner with them. Dunno about the flower arranging.

Hello. I’ve been reading this thread for some time now, but today’s events have led me to join tattle so I can post. 👋 I was just about to leave a comment on the latest Joules IG post to express my disappointment in their campaign, but they are deleting comments!! I find this wholly unprofessional. 🤬

Reactions: 7
Comments on joules page are spot on, a completely tone deaf campaign. These insta mums are not super mums, they’re the complete opposite. Why not gift to actual supermums, the ones flogging themselves silly over work, childcare, poverty, illness?!? I guess those things don’t fit with the Joules/Daylesford aesthetic. A mum who spends a month sat on a beach in Australia taking selfies is not in my opinion, a super mum.
They’re also a bunch of white, middle class women (unless there is SOME diversity and grabby just hasn’t tagged them).. joules have got this so wrong

Interestung.There’s only 8 comments left, one negative and it’s not yours.
I can still see comments too- there’s a few negative replies to ajtw’s showing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.