RVK Loves #11 Save your airmiles Rebecca, there’s a B&Q in Watford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I was literally about to type it and seen your comment 🤣🙌🏼

she is such a scruff, imagine going on a press trip{snigger} and wearing your hair in a messy side bun- she looks like me when I’m cleaning my house ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

🙈
That bloody baby carrier pisses me off every time I see it, poor Freya is just hanging there

Reactions: 3
Have been lurking for a while on a few threads on Tattle. Saw her latest smug arse story montage on instagrab which boiled my piss to the point that I could no longer bite my tongue. Wish these influencers would just sod off.

Like that twit needed a mini mums day break away with her mum, she's ALWAYS with her bloody mother ffs. These people don’t represent real life. Joules could've done an amazing campaign where they picked 5 sets of (non influencer) mum & daughters from a competition on their social media, with a nice little write up about why they were chosen etc., etc. I'm sure there are loads of deserving people who would be so humble and grateful, having some time out with someone they hold near and dear to them.

How can anyone relate to someone who has been mollycoddled her entire life, thus giving her sod all life experience. Mentally she's still that 15 yr old stubborn tweenager that Benpeck seduced/fell for and she will never grow beyond that. She's never worked (proper worked) a day in her mind numbingly boring, ever so predictable life. Sitting on your arse on your laptop trawling through the interweb looking for things to #afflink to make some cha-ching doesn't constitute work.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Oh the truth of her absence is so much worse...

Hey Joules, is she REALLY one of your Supermums? Well that makes a mockery of all the single full time working mums, the night shift mums, the dealing with chronic illness mums and so many more. What a wasted opportunity to do something good for those who really need it. I would actually have had respected for your brand. Now I shan't buy from you in future.
ABSOLUTELY!! You’ve hit the nail on the head. I would much rather have seen the lovely Kate from @overatkates invited instead of Grabby. Now there’s a truly inspirational mum! Always smiling, cares for her disabled little boy Frank without moaning, always seem grateful with her life despite what her little boy went through, and instead of moaning about #mamastruggles uses her spare time to raise awareness of testing for group b strep in pregnant mums. Now there’s what I’d call a superhero mum! Not someone who moans how tough motherhood is if her baby is going through a developmental leap, or god forbid if she doesn’t get to go to her pilates class on a morning! Can you see grabby dealing with several hospital appointments each week? Especially if they were when huckleberry told her Freya needed a nap! Good god she’d spontaneously combust!! 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh the truth of her absence is so much worse...

Hey Joules, is she REALLY one of your Supermums? Well that makes a mockery of all the single full time working mums, the night shift mums, the dealing with chronic illness mums and so many more. What a wasted opportunity to do something good for those who really need it. I would actually have had respected for your brand. Now I shan't buy from you in future.
Please post this on Joules IG, they won’t see it on here and it is such a good summary of what I’m sure a lot of us felt when we saw the posts this morning. My heart sank TBH and I haven’t looked at the photos or her mums IG which I also follow.

Reactions: 14
Please post this on Joules IG, they won’t see it on here and it is such a good summary of what I’m sure a lot of us felt when we saw the posts this morning. My heart sank TBH and I haven’t looked at the photos or her mums IG which I also follow.
I agree with this - you should send this to Joules!

Reactions: 8
Can she not let Ben have Freya for a single night???

I echo also posting it on Joules' IG.
We all think our mothers are wonderful, but these beggars allegedly have the money to do this by themselves. It was just more freebies for being an 'influencer'. I'm getting really sick and tired of influencers now.

Reactions: 7
Bloody hell. This whole Joules thing has annoyed me so much. I’ll not be buying anything else from them. I’ve not really taken any notice of all the freebie stuff before, or not in such a way as to start boycotting companies, but this has really made me 😡 She is not a super mum. She has no idea. Bloody spoilt brat. Making me all ragey now 😂

Reactions: 6
That’s me!
Good for you. Summed it up beautifully. I hope more people comment too and Joules take note. The general freebie giving irks me but this campaign has actually tipped me over the edge today.

Reactions: 6
great that others have agreed with you and liked. 😄
Yes! I was a bit worried I’d be a lone voice out there, but clearly others are peeved too.

Good for you. Summed it up beautifully. I hope more people comment too and Joules take note. The general freebie giving irks me but this campaign has actually tipped me over the edge today.
Same. Annoyed by the freebie giving, but not enough to boycott. But this is just such bullsh*t, calling Grabby a super mum is a step too far!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.