RVK Loves #11 Save your airmiles Rebecca, there’s a B&Q in Watford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No more lazy Sundays for poor Grabby and Benspecked. Why she needed a lie-in/relaxing day pre-baby is beyond me. Every day was like Sunday for her, able to do whatever she wanted, on her own time scale. How can she not see this?!

Reactions: 5
No more lazy Sundays for poor Grabby and Benspecked. Why she needed a lie-in/relaxing day pre-baby is beyond me. Every day was like Sunday for her, able to do whatever she wanted, on her own time scale. How can she not see this?!
I know! Bless their cottons.

Reactions: 2
Plus she’s in her 20s. They behave like a retired elderly couple 🙄
Middle age is going to last a mighty long time for her - I'm in my late 40s now and i'm relieved my crazy days are behind me, it makes me exhauted thinking about half the tit i got up to. But great (hazy) memories and I still have fun (albeit slightly less wild) times. Where are her crazy memories, when have the wheels ever come off - those nights you can't remember are the ones you never forget - when you're young, crazy, free, beautiful - I'll be absolutely gutted if my daughter didn't experience the euphoria of being young.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Grabella is very quiet today?
Wonder what she's 'depressed' about now?
Has her cold sore manifested and covered her entire face?? How on earth are we meant to live not knowing what she's planting in her allotment?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Plus she’s in her 20s. They behave like a retired elderly couple 🙄
I swear to god in my 20's before children me and my husband were out every weekend, having the time of our lives, with friends, living our best lives! I wouldn't change that crazy time for nothing!!!

Reactions: 8
I swear to god in my 20's before children me and my husband were out every weekend, having the time of our lives, with friends, living our best lives! I wouldn't change that crazy time for nothing!!!
Yes! I remember when someone at work said they liked to do their supermarket shopping on a Friday night because it was quiet. I was gobsmacked! A few years ago Fridays (and sometimes Thursdays) meant going out straight from work at 5pm and getting the last train home. I have such great memories of those crazy few years. Before Grabby cries at the idea of drinking alcohol, my husband has never been much of a drinker so it wasn’t always about getting drunk.

On a separate note (and sorry for banging on about this) but I still can’t believe she blocked me for liking a comment! She must think that everyone with a slightly different viewpoint is wrong. If you doesn’t want confrontation don’t share your flipping life.

Reactions: 11
Yes! I remember when someone at work said they liked to do their supermarket shopping on a Friday night because it was quiet. I was gobsmacked! A few years ago Fridays (and sometimes Thursdays) meant going out straight from work at 5pm and getting the last train home. I have such great memories of those crazy few years. Before Grabby cries at the idea of drinking alcohol, my husband has never been much of a drinker so it wasn’t always about getting drunk.

On a separate note (and sorry for banging on about this) but I still can’t believe she blocked me for liking a comment! She must think that everyone with a slightly different viewpoint is wrong. If you doesn’t want confrontation don’t share your flipping life.
Still find it weird it wasn’t a blanket blocking of all likers, I’m still not blocked. I would guess she’s kept a screenshot of the dissenters though for next time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Start yourself a second account and be a lookie lurker?

Do you think the #ohdreamycoldsore has set off her fleeting bouts of anxiety? Or maybe the radio silence is because she went to Costco to buy the 'Best Brownies in the World' ™️ mix and has gotten trapped by the loo roll buying ninjas in a never ending checkout queue.

In part one of my new Internet series entitled 'Things the Grabzilla has done to annoy me this week"...

"Take out (as in pizzas). IT'S TAKEAWAY, Poppet. You aren't American however much you want to be or how many cake tins you buy from Trader Joe's! I just bet she is one of those people who also says," Can I get a...? " in Starbucks. *

*apologies to anyone else who uses either term. You're not Rebeggar, so you won't be featuring in my lexicon of frustrations.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Start yourself a second account and be a lookie lurker?

Do you think the #ohdreamycoldsore has set off her fleeting bouts of anxiety? Or maybe the radio silence is because she went to Costco to buy the 'Best Brownies in the World' ™️ mix and has gotten trapped by the loo roll buying ninjas in a never ending checkout queue.

In part one of my new Internet series entitled 'Things the Grabzilla has done to annoy me this week"...

"Take out (as in pizzas). IT'S TAKEAWAY, Poppet. You aren't American however much you want to be or how many cake tins you buy from Trader Joe's! I just bet she is one of those people who also says," Can I get a...? " in Starbucks. *

*apologies to anyone else who uses either term. You're not Rebeggar, so you won't be featuring in my lexicon of frustrations.
We all know she doesn’t “do” caffeine {only green smoothies} so no Starbucks trips for Grabsy?🤣

Reactions: 5
Oh the truth of her absence is so much worse...

Hey Joules, is she REALLY one of your Supermums? Well that makes a mockery of all the single full time working mums, the night shift mums, the dealing with chronic illness mums and so many more. What a wasted opportunity to do something good for those who really need it. I would actually have had respected for your brand. Now I shan't buy from you in future.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Oh the truth of her absence is so much worse...

Hey Joules, is she REALLY one of your Supermums? Well that makes a mockery of all the single full time working mums, the night shift mums, the dealing with chronic illness mums and so many more. What a wasted opportunity to do something good for those who really need it. I would actually have had respected for your brand. Now I shan't buy from you in future.
I was eyeing up something from there for my birthday.

Ha, h&m here I come now! I refuse to give money to people who support this lifestyle of hers now.

Wtf Joules? WTAF? She never wears Joules unless it’s been gifted. Who is the supermum? The one who can’t cope with going to a cafe to feed their baby and would rather cry / sit on filthy stairs? Or the one who was ok with her 13 year old dating an adult?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There's another brand to boycott. Won't be spending anymore money there now. Joules need to be told this too.

Also, note she wasn't in the latest Joules 'denim' PR show with Hunters and Cara Suthers..... bit of a downmarket there with Matalan but then she comes along to this? Such pathetic brand consistency.,

Oh and the irony of her and her mum both posting about how amazing it was to have some quality time together - they live literally 2 minutes from each other, see each other almost everyday, neither of them have jobs - ALL their time is quality time, how much more time do they need.
I'm bloody furious with Joules - and all these brands - that validate her lifestyle and content.
The only thing making me feel better is how bloody awful she looks in those black boots - standing with her trotters 5ft apart from each other naturally - she has giant, ugly feet - and that makes me feel better :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.