RVK Loves #10 Australia's burning. Grabby doesn't care as long as she's earning.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The passive voice in her blog post is interesting: “when we were brought together”

No hun he was a predator who spotted you a mile away

Reactions: 11
The passive voice in her blog post is interesting: “when we were brought together”

No hun he was a predator who spotted you a mile away
The stars must have aligned that day.

How could they have had anything in common?

Reactions: 5
To people that don't know us, Ben looks younger than he is. A bonus I guess?

So he could look less like a paedophile to strangers?

I don't know how many of you have teenagers, but imagine having a 13 yr old who comes back from a school trip telling you they've meet this dreamy guy aged 24. Would you really go "oh well, I'm sure it will be OK one day when they get married and have a baby".

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Yes, she’s tagged many different chocolate manufacturers in her posts. Tea is actually good for you. Full of antioxidants. I don’t know how anyone who is British can’t or doesn’t drink it. It’s also very thirst quenching.
I bloody love tea! You poorly? TEA! You sad? TEA! Not enough likes on your previous post? TEA!
Are you tired from sending yourself DM’s? TEA!

To people that don't know us, Ben looks younger than he is. A bonus I guess?

So he could look less like a paedophile to strangers?

I don't know how many of you have teenagers, but imagine having a 13 yr old who comes back from a school trip telling you they've meet this dreamy guy aged 24. Would you really go "oh well, I'm sure it will be OK one day when they get married and have a baby".
I would absolutely flip. I have 2 teens and I wouldn’t be happy at all! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My daughter is about to start secondary school.
If she came back from a school trip in year 8 and I found out that she'd been with a 24 year old man who was physically attracted to her I would be ringing the police IMMEDIATELY. I would be straight into that school wondering what the duck had happened and how their safe guarding was failing so badly. And I'd be fighting every urge to hunt him down and rip his balls clean off.

I would NOT at any point be letting that pass by and welcoming him in for Christmas dinner no matter how many years pass by.

Reactions: 16
I bloody love tea! You poorly? TEA! You sad? TEA! Not enough likes on your previous post? TEA!
Are you tired from sending yourself DM’s? TEA!

I would absolutely flip. I have 2 teens and I wouldn’t be happy at all! 🤮
I’m currently drinking the Barry’s breakfast tea without milk. Verrry nice. Or should that be veryyyy niceee.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m currently drinking the Barry’s breakfast tea without milk. Verrry nice. Or should that be veryyyy niceee.
I’m from Yorkshire and I don’t like English tea 🤷‍♀️ sorry world. Coffee is dreamy when you’ve been up all night with a teething baby though!

It’s so odd that Mumma seems to love him so much now. I can sort of see putting up with him but inviting the man you called the police on to move in over Christmas. WTF.

I’m from Yorkshire and I don’t like English tea 🤷‍♀️ sorry world. Coffee is dreamy when you’ve been up all night with a teething baby though!

It’s so odd that Mumma seems to love him so much now. I can sort of see putting up with him but inviting the man you called the police on to move in over Christmas. WTF.
Fie on you for not liking tea. It’s not particularly English though, just commonly drunk here. Have you tried it iced with lemon?

I reckon it’s all false (or at least forced in the earlier days). As soon as they started planning the wedding her parents must have realised they had to welcome him into the family otherwise they’d lose their daughter as he was clearly going no where. I imagine with Rebeccas fragile mental health they also didn’t want to be the cause of any new issues or drag up old problems (ED). Knowing her she probably also threatened to do something extreme! They’re probably ok with him now because it would be hard not to be for this long without alienating Rebecca, plus (as seriously wrong as I think the start of their relationship was) he hasn’t done anything since to cause any significant issues to her or family has he?

Reactions: 1
I reckon it’s all false (or at least forced in the earlier days). As soon as they started planning the wedding her parents must have realised they had to welcome him into the family otherwise they’d lose their daughter as he was clearly going no where. I imagine with Rebeccas fragile mental health they also didn’t want to be the cause of any new issues or drag up old problems (ED). Knowing her she probably also threatened to do something extreme! They’re probably ok with him now because it would be hard not to be for this long without alienating Rebecca, plus (as seriously wrong as I think the start of their relationship was) he hasn’t done anything since to cause any significant issues to her or family has he?
Sounds like he insisted on her having a child.

Fie on you for not liking tea. It’s not particularly English though, just commonly drunk here. Have you tried it iced with lemon?
Sorry my in-laws are from HK so we have to specify in our house English or Chinese tea. I do not like English tea with milk - the one that everyone drinks (hence I can’t be a proper Yorkshire lass despite living here all my life 😂) but I do like Chinese tea, Jasmine, Oolong etc served without milk.

Damn, I really want an ice-cream now (I do also have caffeine and alcohol though 🙄🙄🙄 ???)
Get coffee and rum and raisin to get all three on one go.

I’m from a long line of Yorkshire folk and I cannot stand tea.

Last edited:
Sorry my in-laws are from HK so we have to specify in our house English or Chinese tea. I do not like English tea with milk - the one that everyone drinks (hence I can’t be a proper Yorkshire lass despite living here all my life 😂) but I do like Chinese tea, Jasmine, Oolong etc served without milk.
I drink my tea without milk too.

Maybe it’s because you’re bleeping boring Rebecca and most 20 year old students don’t want to discuss allotments.
Or maybe it's because he was a man in his twenties that scooped her up before shed even finished school. Had her living with him from the age of 17 and lived in London with her when she went off to uni. And by her own words now 'doesn't make her work' but instead stays at home to cook and clean for him. 🤨

Looking at it now it all seems at bit weird. What girl out of uni with a degree and no children aspires to spend the next decade of her life at home on her own cleaning and cooking for her middle aged husband.

Nothing wrong with being a house wife, but she was a 20 year old girl with a law degree and no kids 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Her parents must have allowed him to live in their flat with too. It doesn’t appear she has done any travelling without him either.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.