RVK Loves #10 Australia's burning. Grabby doesn't care as long as she's earning.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing more from the OP - I’m slightly suspicious that I can’t view your profile and that you’ve posted such controversial information with no follow up. Were you at school with Rebecca?
Is it bad I didn't actually believe her anyway? Apologies OP if it's true.

Where she lives? And with her parents? Unlikely.
Sadly I think you are right

Not about their relationship, I question if that OP actually knows her and the situation properly and accurately 😊
I also 'know her' through 6 degrees of separation and have heard the same as OP. Police called at the time, etc

I don't think it's all happy families as she would want us to believe

Reactions: 5
These are really serious allegations. I cannot believe that they've gone from police involved to 'our golden son in law' ... something is seriously off here. And presumably the school would have been involved if it was on a school trip that they met? What do her friends and wider family think of all this? The wedding book? OMG, how old was she when he gave her that? Did her parents know? This raises so many questions...

This is how she describes the start of their relationship:

"All those Disney princess movies with a fairytale ending, the championing of Rom-Coms where the couple have a battle against all odds but then come good in the end. And I guess you could say that about my husband and I."

These are not the words of a mature adult.
Such awful English to boot lol 😂 My teeth are grinding reading it 😭😭😭🔫

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have one thing to say. They’re BOTH disgusting. Her parents are clearly tit parents. It’s fucked up beyond belief, and if that “guy” had even LOOKED at my daughter in any sort of way, he would be minus his bollocks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Bingo!! 🙄

383DA293-EB0A-48D2-AD49-C7770553ED78.jpeg

Also, anyone else think the ‘his and hers’ ice cream shot is a subtle message to us tattlers “look, I do eat!! I don’t give my ice cream to Benpecked!”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I do kinda feel bad for her as I feel with her life with Ben, as much as she dismisses it, she hasn't lived up to her full potential and I think her motivation and lust for, well, life really, has been completely masked by her feeling insecure, lack of control (ED) and the feeling of needing to belong to someone and be loved so deeply by someone. If Ben gives her that, I'm truly happy for her as much as the relationship at the time was wrong. But honestly, I think she settled for someone who promised her the world and gave her the attention she craved oh so badly.
I do think she loves Freya despite not having much of a clue when it comes to the sun and selling her life with her and the photos which should remain private. But I think deep down Ben wanted Freya and she could've been happy living this oh so dreamy life for a while longer. I'm not sure with her, she seeks attention and even validation {?} Online so whatever is happening isn't enough for her still. Even reading here which we've established she does, it's still attention on her negative or not but I feel like bad for her. I feel so deeply sorry that she was put into that situation be it her parents or Ben as he must've preyed on this. Like her or not, she is creative and she has talents and passions and I wonder what she could achieve if she didn't strive for this attention. She has this gorgeous home and garden and this allotment and even a beautiful daughter and it still isn't enough and she seeks going away to share to thousands online for validation and attention.
How is she creative? I don’t see it. She is generic.

Reactions: 6
Would love to see my husband’s face if I suggested ‘hey darling let’s take a photo of you holding your ice-cream and me holding mine, and we must remember to coordinate the colours’.
They are the weirdest of the weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Would love to see my husband’s face if I suggested ‘hey darling let’s take a photo of you holding your ice-cream and me holding mine, and we must remember to coordinate the colours’.
Bet he wanted chocolate but was only allowed colours that went with the wall 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I can tell you 2 words that would leave my husbands mouth if I asked him to pose with an ice cream like that 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8

My husband would have started eating the ice-cream the second it was handed to him. Luckily he doesn’t have to wait to find a wall to photograph it first.

Damn, I really want an ice-cream now (I do also have caffeine and alcohol though 🙄🙄🙄 ???)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
His thumb nail looked as if he bites his nails. 🥴 while her nails are just tacky.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wow, loving the colour palette here! Very Boden-esque pastel hues, with the added texture of the cone to give it some depth. I bet Rebeggar’s choice is sugar/dairy/gluten/joy free (unfortunately just not #free). But if not, who cares about eating it anyway? #ThisGuy can have hers too; after all, it’s alllllll for the gram. I am 100% positive sure it’s the best ice cream ever? {oh, gelato...}

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"I started running when I was thirteen under unfortunate circumstances"....well I think we have our confirmation that they met when she was 13.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My husband would have started eating the ice-cream the second it was handed to him. Luckily he doesn’t have to wait to find a wall to photograph it first.

Damn, I really want an ice-cream now (I do also have caffeine and alcohol though 🙄🙄🙄 ???)
I’m sure she claims to eat chocolate, which has caffeine in it. {Obviously the caffeine content of chocolate isn’t an issue, but just makes this statement untrue?}

Reactions: 3
I’m sure she claims to eat chocolate, which has caffeine in it. {Obviously the caffeine content of chocolate isn’t an issue, but just makes this statement untrue?}
Yes, she’s tagged many different chocolate manufacturers in her posts. Tea is actually good for you. Full of antioxidants. I don’t know how anyone who is British can’t or doesn’t drink it. It’s also very thirst quenching.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.