RVK Loves #10 Australia's burning. Grabby doesn't care as long as she's earning.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s linked incorrectly to another person’s journal article, but it certainly looks like her cap and gown weren’t just fancy dress for the gram! 😂
It did for me too. I also found a list of everyone on the same course 😂

Reactions: 1
I had a poke around Companies House as it came up in the same google search. When Becky was 16 she was made a director of one of Ben’s companies. 🤨

Very odd to make your brand new, extremely young girlfriend a director of your company - unless she isn’t in fact a very new girlfriend.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I know Rebecca through friends and yes they met when she was 12/13 and yes her parents did get the police involved but they couldn't find anything to charge him with

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I know Rebecca through friends and yes they met when she was 12/13 and yes her parents did get the police involved but they couldn't find anything to charge him with
.. How could they not find anything?? That's mad! Id still be concerned if a 23/24 year old man was 'talking' to my daughter.

Reactions: 3
How on earth did they go from getting the police involved to thinking the sun shines out of his arse? Is there any more info on the circumstances in which they met?

Reactions: 6
How on earth did they go from getting the police involved to thinking the sun shines out of his arse? Is there any more info on the circumstances in which they met?
Her parents getting the police involved was the reason they weren't together for those couple of years.
The creepiest part was that he made a wedding book and put her face on the bride with something like "this will be us when you are old enough"

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Her parents getting the police involved was the reason they weren't together for those couple of years.
The creepiest part was that he made a wedding book and put her face on the bride with something like "this will be us when you are old enough"
How could the police not do anything?! He groomed her, regardless of whether it was sexual or not. Even when they were together ‘properly’ at 15/25, that is an underaged girl with an adult male! So all has been brushed under the rug never to be spoken of again. Just awful.

How on earth did this all become okay with her parents and friends??
Yes exactly! How did it all become ok?

But now her parents love him? I don't get it.

Apart from being a sexual predator (which obvs. is the ultimate worst), Ben must be such a pathetic worthless loser. We never see any of his friends, did they all disown him when he started grooming a child?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just don’t see (like others here) how her parents went from going to the police to welcoming him into the fold?! Wtf!

Reactions: 5
"There were no games when we were dating. No labelling issue"

What, like "your boyfriend's a paedophile".

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Well this has taken a turn. I've just eaten my lunch and I'm feeling quite queasy now...🤢

Reactions: 2
, I bet she had no kind of normal uni experience (judging by her comment about her brother) and then was stuck at home playing housewife from the age of 21. Who would want that for their daughter (who was bright enough at one point to get into LSE to read law).
didn’t they live in a flat in london whilst she was at uni? If so, she had no real social experience of uni, it would’ve been just an extension of a-levels. I did this (although lived with my parents not my boyfriend) and commuted to uni, it’s one of my life regrets, uni is two half’s imo the degree and the social side.

WHAT THE duck?! OMG 🤮 no??!!

didn’t they live in a flat in london whilst she was at uni? If so, she had no real social experience of uni, it would’ve been just an extension of a-levels. I did this (although lived with my parents not my boyfriend) and commuted to uni, it’s one of my life regrets, uni is two half’s imo the degree and the social side.
She lived with him in a flat in Maida Vale that daddy bought. Although she’s said since it was bens as he’s a property developer..*cough* BULLSHIT

These are really serious allegations. I cannot believe that they've gone from police involved to 'our golden son in law' ... something is seriously off here. And presumably the school would have been involved if it was on a school trip that they met? What do her friends and wider family think of all this? The wedding book? OMG, how old was she when he gave her that? Did her parents know? This raises so many questions...

This is how she describes the start of their relationship:

"All those Disney princess movies with a fairytale ending, the championing of Rom-Coms where the couple have a battle against all odds but then come good in the end. And I guess you could say that about my husband and I."

These are not the words of a mature adult.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
But now her parents love him? I don't get it.

Apart from being a sexual predator (which obvs. is the ultimate worst), Ben must be such a pathetic worthless loser. We never see any of his friends, did they all disown him when he started grooming a child?
No surprise then that he has no social media accounts 🤔

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.