RVK Loves #10 Australia's burning. Grabby doesn't care as long as she's earning.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, exactly! Criminal!! But what shocks me the most isn’t Grabby getting groomed at such a young age, or even Benpecked for all intents and purposes being a paedophile, it’s that her parents were TOTALLY OKAY WITH IT!!! Her mum especially seems to think the sun shines out of his arse. I just can’t comprehend how any responsible parents can be okay with a 23 year old man showing an interest in their 13 year old daughter 🤯 If that was my daughter I’d have been calling the police. The only conclusion I can draw is that she has always been such a handful they were happy to pass over the baton to Benpecked. 🤦🏼‍♀️
He probably groomed the family too. I guess that’s what took two years, from 13 to 15 he was working his way in there.

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe they met at 13 (thought it was 15 which is still 😱). The question anyone would ask is why on earth would a 23 year old be interested in a 13 year old? And that still applies even if they were two years older. There is NO way as a mum I would be remotely ok with that. On this I actually feel sorry for her that no one stepped in to say this is not right.

Reactions: 5
Why wouldn’t a grown man be interested in women his own age?! And how the hell were her parents ok with it?! Red flags 🚩 all over the shop!

Why wouldn’t a grown man be interested in women his own age?! And how the hell were her parents ok with it?! Red flags 🚩 all over the shop!
My son is 23 and I would be extremely worried if he was interested in a 13 year old. Why weren’t alarm bells ringing for all the other adults? Regardless of how she says she was “mature” for her age... she was still a CHILD.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know we've been over this all before but it still disgusts me:
Grabby born 1993
Benpecked 1982
Married 2014 after together for "over 6 years" so 2008. She was 15 and he was TWENTY SIX.

Aren't the papers full of revolting sexual predators like him?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Youd be better off not even watching. Unfollowing and still watching still adds to her engagement score. Which to brands is more important than follower numbers these days
That’s a very good point, I hadn’t considered that 🤔 Maybe just one of us on here should watch and share screenshots. It’s so hard not to engage at all when you’re here for the car-crash-ness of her life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A newborn, maybe... at 6 months old. No. No way she ‘suddenly’ needed feeding, they get so distracted and excited by everything at that age
God forbid she might have had to take her baby out of the sea in the sun for some shade to feed her....Good job that swim suit is covering her up, OH WAIT!

I’m actually bored of my own eye-rolling now. So so ignorant.

Reactions: 6
Exactly! Whether you tan brown or red it is still skin damage.

She’s only in her mid 20s and you can already see sun damage on her neck and chest area. View attachment 79266
And her nose.

It is so gross about Ben and her. He is a pervert. No 23 year old should ever be interested in a 13 year old. It is fucked up. Any sane parents would have reported him to the police. I actually feel sad for Grabby in this sense...where were the people who were meant to protect her from him? She was groomed and that is all she knows. And I certainly would not trust him around a child.

Reactions: 4
If this is her life at 27, what is she going to be doing by the time she's early 40's? Still growing courgette gluts? Still artfully styling 'rustic' shutters and textured frows and ice skates?!

I can see her heading for some kind of mid life crisis. It would be the most exciting thing that ever happened to her. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If this is her life at 27, what is she going to be doing by the time she's early 40's? Still growing courgette gluts? Still artfully styling 'rustic' shutters and textured frows and ice skates?!

I can see her heading for some kind of mid life crisis. It would be the most exciting thing that ever happened to her. 😆

I’m here for this! Some kind of Eat-Pray-Love midlife crisis where she ends up realising that despite the air miles and stamps in her passport she hasn’t really lived at all...She could head back to her old haunts in Italy solely to spend a month dining out every night feasting on alllllllll the buffalo mozzarella, seafood and carbs that she has missed out on over the years, followed by a stint “living like the locals” in the slums of Mumbai...before spending a week or two recovering from that culture shock sat around the pool at an All Inclusive Resort on a Greek Island...where she eventually ends up in a tempestuous love triangle between Stavros the pool cleaner and Spiros the bar-tender.... Now THAT would be content

#ohmidlifecrisis #havemenopausewilltravel

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Every single time I travel I put on half a stone. I can diet at home. duck chia pudding.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She really does live in cuckoo land. My husband is self employed and whilst he earns a good wage which means we can afford for me to be at SAHM, it comes with the sacrifice of him working away Monday - Friday, so I’m solo parenting 5 days a week. On a rare occasion that he’s working “local” enough to commute from home he’ll do a 14 hour day. Sunday nights he’s in bed by about 9pm as he starts his Monday morning at 4/5am so that he can be at his first job for 9am, which is usually the south coast when we live in the Midlands so his day starts with a 4 hour drive. He rarely takes holiday or time off as being self employed time off = no pay. She has NO IDEA how fortunate she is that her husband actually going to work is the rarity for her, rather than him having time off being unusual, like 99% of us who live in the real bleeping world. Rant over!!!
Yep!! I work full time and my husband works stupid hours. We're in Herts and he works in Central London. Leaves the house at 4.30 as he needs to be on his train at 5. Leaves work at 5pm, home at 6.30pm and is in bed about 9.30pm. Weekends he does overtime as we would actually like a holiday this year. We run 3 cars and as the kids are in uni, their phones. Life is hard but I know it will get easier. She has no idea how easy she has it. What exactly is she taking mat leave from? She hasn't got a job. bleeping sponge.

And her nose.

It is so gross about Ben and her. He is a pervert. No 23 year old should ever be interested in a 13 year old. It is fucked up. Any sane parents would have reported him to the police. I actually feel sad for Grabby in this sense...where were the people who were meant to protect her from him? She was groomed and that is all she knows. And I certainly would not trust him around a child.
It takes seconds to report him to the police. They do investigate historical cases. She might not have been the only one. If she was 16 then they've got nothing to worry about.

And her nose.

It takes seconds to report him to the police. They do investigate historical cases. She might not have been the only one. If she was 16 then they've got nothing to worry about.

Reactions: 4
Did you guys ever see An Education with Carey Mulligan? That’s a prime example of somebody hoodwinking an entire family.

Reactions: 6

I predict an affair with a Personal Trainer #ohthecliche

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.