RVK Loves #10 Australia's burning. Grabby doesn't care as long as she's earning.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you unfollowed her? We need to get as many people to unfollow as possible. You can still see her feed and watch stories, just don’t give her the satisfaction of the numbers.
Youd be better off not even watching. Unfollowing and still watching still adds to her engagement score. Which to brands is more important than follower numbers these days

Latest stories, Grabby is SO TANNED (nice shot of her brown feet 🤢)
They’ve obviously been spending a lot of time in the sun, poor Freya

Reactions: 2
Not to me 'that girl' 🙄but I'm pretty sure most Americans and America sports fan around the globe would think this isn't muxh of a brag. In fact my husband and I just managed a good 16 without being Superfans.what a daft post.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Do you think she might take Freya to swimming lessons? Like... actually pay for them? Or will she just pop along to some swanky hotel pool with her?

Reactions: 3
The fact they met when she was so young is very disturbing.

In fact, it’s not just disturbing or creepy it is (literally) criminal. If I was her I would be very concerned about it. I don’t know how it isn’t playing on her mind.

To be fair it might be playing on her mind I guess!

Reactions: 3
She barely saw Ben before this trip apparently. She has no idea how normal people live does she? Where one/both parents are out of the house 10/12 hours a day working; not having picnics on a Monday lunchtime or having 10 holidays a year.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She barely saw Ben before this trip apparently. She has no idea how normal people live does she? Where one/both parents are out of the house 10/12 hours a day working; not having picnics on a Monday lunchtime or having 10 holidays a year.
She really does live in cuckoo land. My husband is self employed and whilst he earns a good wage which means we can afford for me to be at SAHM, it comes with the sacrifice of him working away Monday - Friday, so I’m solo parenting 5 days a week. On a rare occasion that he’s working “local” enough to commute from home he’ll do a 14 hour day. Sunday nights he’s in bed by about 9pm as he starts his Monday morning at 4/5am so that he can be at his first job for 9am, which is usually the south coast when we live in the Midlands so his day starts with a 4 hour drive. He rarely takes holiday or time off as being self employed time off = no pay. She has NO IDEA how fortunate she is that her husband actually going to work is the rarity for her, rather than him having time off being unusual, like 99% of us who live in the real bleeping world. Rant over!!!

Reactions: 19
Of course chopsy Frey-bentos baby bee needed feeding WHILST THEY WERE IN THE SEA. Never heard anything so ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just realised shes scribbling out the babies nipples. duck sake, just put a bleeping uV suit on her and then she 1) wont get skin cancer on her gorgeous baby skin and 2) wont have to worry about people seeing her childs (innocent) nipples

Reactions: 9
She really does live in cuckoo land. My husband is self employed and whilst he earns a good wage which means we can afford for me to be at SAHM, it comes with the sacrifice of him working away Monday - Friday, so I’m solo parenting 5 days a week. On a rare occasion that he’s working “local” enough to commute from home he’ll do a 14 hour day. Sunday nights he’s in bed by about 9pm as he starts his Monday morning at 4/5am so that he can be at his first job for 9am, which is usually the south coast when we live in the Midlands so his day starts with a 4 hour drive. He rarely takes holiday or time off as being self employed time off = no pay. She has NO IDEA how fortunate she is that her husband actually going to work is the rarity for her, rather than him having time off being unusual, like 99% of us who live in the real bleeping world. Rant over!!!
I’m in the midlands too 👋🏻

Reactions: 1
The fact they met when she was so young is very disturbing.

In fact, it’s not just disturbing or creepy it is (literally) criminal. If I was her I would be very concerned about it. I don’t know how it isn’t playing on her mind.

To be fair it might be playing on her mind I guess!
Yes, exactly! Criminal!! But what shocks me the most isn’t Grabby getting groomed at such a young age, or even Benpecked for all intents and purposes being a paedophile, it’s that her parents were TOTALLY OKAY WITH IT!!! Her mum especially seems to think the sun shines out of his arse. I just can’t comprehend how any responsible parents can be okay with a 23 year old man showing an interest in their 13 year old daughter 🤯 If that was my daughter I’d have been calling the police. The only conclusion I can draw is that she has always been such a handful they were happy to pass over the baton to Benpecked. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.