RVK Loves #10 Australia's burning. Grabby doesn't care as long as she's earning.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed allllllllll the clouds at the dreary looking farmers market. That explains the delay in stories. Then back to beach spam and wall to wall blue skies as you were. Yawn. The maternity leave comment is beyond crass and offensive to all mums who work or are on real maternity leave. Surely even she doesn’t believe the bs that she writes?!

Reactions: 9
I noticed allllllllll the clouds at the dreary looking farmers market. That explains the delay in stories. Then back to beach spam and wall to wall blue skies as you were. Yawn. The maternity leave comment is beyond crass and offensive to all mums who work or are on real maternity leave. Surely even she doesn’t believe the bs that she writes?!
She really is getting worse. I'm currently on maternity leave and finding things so hard. At least once a week I have a day where I just cry because I can't find the time, energy or courage to leave the house. And so to see her swaning around without a care in the world.

Equally my baby is only 4 and a half months old but actually my BEST maternity days aren't when we go for a walk to a yacht club or even to a park...they are when we do an awesome baby sensory class and he loves all the singing and all the other babies and then we come home and he naps before spending 20 mins in his big plastic jumperoo!!!! The joy it brings him. That's what maternity leave is about...it is about making the best for your baby and developing them.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She really is getting worse. I'm currently on maternity leave and finding things so hard. At least once a week I have a day where I just cry because I can't find the time, energy or courage to leave the house. And so to see her swaning around without a care in the world.

Equally my baby is only 4 and a half months old but actually my BEST maternity days aren't when we go for a walk to a yacht club or even to a park...they are when we do an awesome baby sensory class and he loves all the singing and all the other babies and then we come home and he naps before spending 20 mins in his big plastic jumperoo!!!! The joy it brings him. That's what maternity leave is about...it is about making the best for your baby and developing them.
I remember those early days as exhilarating and exhausting in equal measure. But my most exhilarating days were just being in awe I was a Mum at last. I didn't need a predator husband, overpriced umbrella and a sunburnt baby to feel validated, do you?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have a friend who is about to return to teaching when her baby is 7 months old. She is worried she won’t take a bottle but can’t afford to take more time off work. She is going to see a large part of her wages go to childcare. Grabby has no clue.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Really sorry to hear you are having a tough time. 4 and a half months is still such early days and you sound like you’re doing a wonderful job. I promise it does get easier - I had many many days where I gave up and stayed at home in my PJs with my baby gorging myself on chocolate buttons watching rubbish daytime TV!
Grabby is 100% fake - everything is staged, posed, filtered. She needs Insta to boost herself up while pushing others down.
And best of all your baby has a giant jumperoo which I bet he LOVES! Grabby, mother of the year that she is, would never allow one single colourful toy to pass her threshold because it doesn’t fit with her house aesthetic. I mean 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The maternity leave comment today has really wound me up. I'm pretty sure she's posted a few times in the past months about "working", trying to fit some work in, how the two of them are juggling things with work etc. She's still been doing her usual tagging brands, aff links and I'm sure she's done at least a couple of ads. So which is it Grabby? Are you working or are you on maternity leave? Pick a lane, you can't have it both ways. So out of touch.

The smugness factor is out of control just now, she's coming across like an absolutely twit with all this dreamy, beachy, unplugged motherhood, blissed out holiday spam. I hope she has an economy flight from hell on the way back and arrives in gloomy February in Britain with an almighty thud and a hefty dose of reality. But she won't, becasue she always bleeping lands jam side up.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Grabby is 100% fake - everything is staged, posed, filtered. She needs Insta to boost herself up while pushing others down.
This 👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼
Also her comment about Motherhood unplugged....lol. Coming from the person who has documented practically every millisecond since the moment she had her adult-nappy-clad arse in the air and posted it up on the internet for the world and his wife to see....!

The maternity leave comment today has really wound me up. I'm pretty sure she's posted a few times in the past months about "working", trying to fit some work in, how the two of them are juggling things with work etc. She's still been doing her usual tagging brands, aff links and I'm sure she's done at least a couple of ads. So which is it Grabby? Are you working or are you on maternity leave? Pick a lane, you can't have it both ways. So out of touch.

The smugness factor is out of control just now, she's coming across like an absolutely twit with all this dreamy, beachy, unplugged motherhood, blissed out holiday spam. I hope she has an economy flight from hell on the way back and arrives in gloomy February in Britain with an almighty thud and a hefty dose of reality. But she won't, becasue she always bleeping lands jam side up.
Wonder if she will have a corona-virus face mask for her plane journey home?! Maybe she’s waiting for White Company to kindly gift her one....

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Love this! My maternity leave with my first was the best 11 months of my life because I relished seeing her develop, learn and grow! Not because I pissed about on beaches all day doing FA with my weirdo husband 🙄

Reactions: 5
I find that those that shout the loudest about being happiest and oh so content are the ones who are trying to prove something to themselves and the world and they are actually the most miserable.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Of course it would be the very BEST maternity leave...WTAF? I can't with this girl...
Is there going to be some kind of demarcation when her maternity leave ends, because I don't think we'll know the difference - there has been non stop #ads, #gifts, #swipeup #afflinks for the last 6 months! I expect we'll know because she'll be moaning about how busy she is and how much work she has to do #thejuggleisreal #workingmama etc etc.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Of course it would be the very BEST maternity leave...WTAF? I can't with this girl...
Is there going to be some kind of demarcation when her maternity leave ends, because I don't think we'll know the difference - there has been non stop #ads, #gifts, #swipeup #afflinks for the last 6 months! I expect we'll know because she'll be moaning about how busy she is and how much work she has to do #thejuggleisreal #workingmama etc etc.
We’ve already had #thejuggleisreal. I am confused as to how this January trip to Australia is Mat leave but her 2018 Jan trip to Australia was...?!

Reactions: 5
Suggested hashtags so we know when her mat leave is over #rvklovestowork #havebabywillwork #vitaminwork

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
How on earth is she going to cope with that flight home? If anyone coughs on the plane, she will be wrapping herself around the cabin crew and demanding they turn the air off. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Suggested hashtags so we know when her mat leave is over #rvklovestowork #havebabywillwork #vitaminwork
Yes, can't wait til she's one of us, back in the workforce #youvegotthismama - I'll give her a month til it's #meltdown #needabreak #allhailnextholiday

Reactions: 4
Ive said it before but I would love to see her cope with a ‘normal’ life ... you know, average house, 9-5.30 office job, £30k a year, 22 days annual leave. Husbands on the same set up. Kitchen from B&Q, car on its last legs, credit card bills from Xmas looming.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Basically she’s a massive twit and I think she tries to give off this impression that her life is oh so very perfect (and make normal mums feel crap in the process as if she’s superior and mumming harder than anyone else). She comes across in the most wanky way because she must be utterly miserable with her lot. I would be if I had to live a day as her, because she’s not really living, she has holidays most people would envy but she even makes a trip to Aus look dull. She thinks she’s living but she’s merely existing in a vacuous little Instagram, Princess bubble. Harsh, but that’s my two cents...

And btw Grabby it’s pretty fricking hard to take maternity leave when you don’t even work! And regardless of the bland influencer life (you’ve haven’t influenced me to buy anything) ‘working’ for mummy and daddy’s property business doesn’t count...

*Drops mic and gets off soapbox*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Basically she’s a massive twit and I think she tries to give off this impression that her life is oh so very perfect (and make normal mums feel crap in the process as if she’s superior and mumming harder than anyone else). She comes across in the most wanky way because she must be utterly miserable with her lot. I would be if I had to live a day as her, because she’s not really living, she has holidays most people would envy but she even makes a trip to Aus look dull. She thinks she’s living but she’s merely existing in a vacuous little Instagram, Princess bubble. Harsh, but that’s my two cents...

And btw Grabby it’s pretty fricking hard to take maternity leave when you don’t even work! And regardless of the bland influencer life (you’ve haven’t influenced me to buy anything) ‘working’ for mummy and daddy’s property business doesn’t count...

*Drops mic and gets off soapbox*
🙌🏻

Reactions: 1
How on earth is she going to cope with that flight home? If anyone coughs on the plane, she will be wrapping herself around the cabin crew and demanding they turn the air off. 🙄
She will be begging ground staff not to let anyone with an ounce of an oriental look about them on the plane and badgering cabin crew every 5 minutes every time someone coughs or sneezes for sure! She self confessed she did it previously with her phobia of “people-who-looked-suspiciously-like-terrorists” and she will do it again.

Then she’ll catch a cold when she gets back, the jet lag will hit peachy-peach-bee-urchin and naturally disrupt her sleep for a few days and it will piss it down for a week...but don’t worry guys she’ll post some “keeping it real” talk about it all to keep things relatable because she’s just like the rest of us....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.