RVK Loves #10 Australia's burning. Grabby doesn't care as long as she's earning.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone said further up that she has travelled more than people her age but I donā€™t agree in the grand scheme of things. She might have done more air miles on the plane than some, but I wouldnā€™t say she has ā€œtravelledā€ as Iā€™m experienced places. People her age will have done friends holidays, gap years, girls holidays, hen weekends, couples holidays etc and will have experienced more than she ever will, no matter where she goes

Reactions: 24
She was very mature for her age at 13.

<nods head slowly>

šŸ™„
Well that makes him a paedophile. An adult man whoā€™s sexually interested in a child. I mean, letā€™s call it what it is. Poor woman. No wonder sheā€™s got an ED. Thatā€™s some R Kelly tit.

Reactions: 7
Someone said further up that she has travelled more than people her age but I donā€™t agree in the grand scheme of things. She might have done more air miles on the plane than some, but I wouldnā€™t say she has ā€œtravelledā€ as Iā€™m experienced places. People her age will have done friends holidays, gap years, girls holidays, hen weekends, couples holidays etc and will have experienced more than she ever will, no matter where she goes
Yep, that was exactly what I meant - she has "travelled" to so many places but not seem to have experienced any kind of culture (Except if it is a #spon/#gifted trip and part of the deal, ie free) or fully made the most of it as it's all just photo ops of gelatos, supermarket runs for eating in, early nights spent on Netflix/social media or just the same old beach shot. She didn't even inspire me when she's been in New York, and I bloody love that place! I genuinely do not understand why she travels to so many places, it seems that if she has a month or two without getting away she starts to get jittery, but when she does go away all she's interested in doing is recreating the same routines she has at home. It's weird. And #havebabywilltravel - give me a break šŸ¤®

Reactions: 11
No updates this morning about their dreamy day soaking up allllll the things.

Freya didn't play ball for the camera?
It got cloudy?
Bird poo on the wanky umbrella?
Everything wasn't just perfect?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well that makes him a paedophile. An adult man whoā€™s sexually interested in a child. I mean, letā€™s call it what it is.
I completely agree.

In her blog she describes herself as ā€˜an extremely mature teenagerā€™, which fully negated the large age difference between them. If I recall correctly, she already had the eating disorder when she met him, but I could be wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
No updates this morning about their dreamy day soaking up allllll the things.

Freya didn't play ball for the camera?
It got cloudy?
Bird poo on the wanky umbrella?
Everything wasn't just perfect?
Maybe there was a passing cloud in the sky? Or baby bee finally got fed up lying in roasting hot conditions on the beach.
No doubt when she resumes her holiday spam weā€™ll be told she was taking some time off to enjoy alllllllll these magical times with this guy and baby peach.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hope an albatross (or the equivalent of a huge bird found in Australia) shits all over that umbrella or a huge gust of wind whips it away... šŸ’© šŸ– šŸ˜‚ To me a beach umbrella is a beach umbrella, itā€™s nothing to get excited about! Is this one really UV protective and thatā€™s why she likes it?! Someone give me the reason why this beige bloody parasol is getting her more excited than Benpecked probably ever does?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
bleeping hell. So sheā€™s been groomed since she was a child?
ā€˜This guyā€™ should be on the nonce wing.
If you find the earlier threads itā€™s all on there. She deleted some blog posts about their ā€˜relationshipā€™. I wonder why......šŸ¤”šŸ™„

Reactions: 2
Her latest stories about being the best maternity leave ever.
You have to have a job to take maternity leave you absolute bellend. And if ā€œInstagramā€ is your job and youā€™re on mat leave I hope you arenā€™t claiming any mat pay because it looks an awful lot like youā€™re still doing allllllll the paid partnerships and affiliate links you were doing before?? {oh tax fraud}

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20200201_125417.jpg
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *pauses for breath"* hahahahahaha
#ohHowTooFunny

She looks painfully thin in that black dress
The one where she is facing out to sea looks photoshopped, she looks wonky and stretched. Although again, I do think she is having some eating issues possibly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
ā€œthese slow days of doing not muchā€
ā€œin this crazy, fast worldā€
ā€œbest maternity leaveā€

*insert pissing myself laughing emoji*

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If someone could point out to the patronising little madam that you canā€™t be on maternity leave if you donā€™t have a proper job. Sheā€™s even more smug than normal at the moment, which is hard to believe is possible.

Reactions: 14
If someone could point out to the patronising little madam that you canā€™t be on maternity leave if you donā€™t have a proper job. Sheā€™s even more smug than normal at the moment, which is hard to believe is possible.
Sheā€™s sees her grabbiness as a job evidently

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.