RVK Loves #10 Australia's burning. Grabby doesn't care as long as she's earning.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know, I love going for a run when we're on holiday. I do it for enjoyment rather than trying to offset what I eat or anything like that, plus it's a great way to see places. So each to their own. I don't think it's bad to exercise on holiday if it's something you love unless it's in an excessive unhealthy way.

Reactions: 8
Also - Chopsy outside in just a nappy on stories 🙄🙄
Avoiding getting those same few (preloved?) maximum- uv-exposing rompers that are on rotation covered with alllllllll the baby led weaning mess is far more important than protecting from reflected uv rays. Obviously 🙄

Reactions: 7
It’s probably mainly just breastfeeding weight loss - it can make you lean as hell, especially if you don’t gain much weight during pregnancy. However also probably linked to the fact that she eats so healthily, I looked like that when breastfeeding but I also ate loads of treats and it helped plateau it a bit (plus I gained quite a bit during pregnancy so had a 2 stone buffer first). She’s way too much of a stress head to eat cake or chocolate with every meal like I did.
I second this. Not defending her AT ALL (I have lots of negative things to say about the girl 🤣) but I breastfed my daughter and the weight dropped off me. 4 months after giving birth I weighed less than I did pre-pregnancy. Sadly it didn’t last though as I don’t eat like a mouse like Grabby does, so as soon as I stopped breastfeeding the weight soon crept back on 🙈🙈🤣

Reactions: 3
Last night I commented on her latest photo saying ‘will we get a non-beachy photo this week?’ And today I can see she has deleted it and blocked me. How is she doing this for a living, it must be so exhausting to constantly monitor comments and go to the effort of blocking people. You need to be able to take the negativity. She must be so insecure.
What a sad way to live your life.

Reactions: 5
I second this. Not defending her AT ALL (I have lots of negative things to say about the girl 🤣) but I breastfed my daughter and the weight dropped off me. 4 months after giving birth I weighed less than I did pre-pregnancy. Sadly it didn’t last though as I don’t eat like a mouse like Grabby does, so as soon as I stopped breastfeeding the weight soon crept back on 🙈🙈🤣
Of course, and hopefully this is the case as, as irritating and smug and grabby and braggy as she is I wouldn’t want her or anyone to have that awful illness again.

I also hope other Mums post partum amongst her many thousand followers who haven’t found “weight loss” quite so easy won’t be “influenced” by her and try and emulate her lifestyle she is continually trying to sell...

In her first 6 months of Motherhood she has flaunted her ability to birth and breastfeed naturally with minimal blips....spring back to an exercise routine (even on bladdy holiday)....continue to have the funds to holiday in far-flung destinations with her perfectly well-behaved little peach-chopsy-chicklet-sea-urchin and her pack-horse Husband lugging their array of #KindlyGifted baby merch...cook healthy meals alllll the time with alllllllllll the vegetables (even on bladdy holiday again)....go for twice-weekly brunches with allllllllll her “Baby-Mama” friends...continue to have an immaculate house....had the dreamiest, bestest Christmas everrrrrr and of course the main thing.....keep the ‘gram updated on the daily with All of this. It is just not realistic or conducive to ordinary peoples lives and whilst we can see she is evidently a bit of neurotic mess, super up-tight and not quite as well-off as she’d like us all think, I’m sure a lot of her sheep will be beating themselves up for their lives not looking as ‘gram-tastic as hers....

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Last night I commented on her latest photo saying ‘will we get a non-beachy photo this week?’ And today I can see she has deleted it and blocked me. How is she doing this for a living, it must be so exhausting to constantly monitor comments and go to the effort of blocking people. You need to be able to take the negativity. She must be so insecure.
Welcome to the ‘Blocked by Grabby club’ 🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Of course, and hopefully this is the case as, as irritating and smug and grabby and braggy as she is I wouldn’t want her or anyone to have that awful illness again.

I also hope other Mums post partum amongst her many thousand followers who haven’t found “weight loss” quite so easy won’t be “influenced” by her and try and emulate her lifestyle she is continually trying to sell...

In her first 6 months of Motherhood she has flaunted her ability to birth and breastfeed naturally with minimal blips....spring back to an exercise routine (even on bladdy holiday)....continue to have the funds to holiday in far-flung destinations with her perfectly well-behaved little peach-chopsy-chicklet-sea-urchin and her pack-horse Husband lugging their array of #KindlyGifted baby merch...cook healthy meals alllll the time with alllllllllll the vegetables (even on bladdy holiday again)....go for twice-weekly brunches with allllllllll her “Baby-Mama” friends...continue to have an immaculate house....had the dreamiest, bestest Christmas everrrrrr and of course the main thing.....keep the ‘gram updated on the daily with All of this. It is just not realistic or conducive to ordinary peoples lives and whilst we can see she is evidently a bit of neurotic mess, super up-tight and not quite as well-off as she’d like us all think, I’m sure a lot of her sheep will be beating themselves up for their lives not looking as ‘gram-tastic as hers....
All of this 🙌🏼
I’m glad I’m comfortable in my post partum fog- with hair dry shampoo’d within an inch of its life, not taking my babe to flower markets and alllll the dreamy coffee shops (at best it’s a drive through costa if he naps on the way home from asda). I imagine it could very easily put the pressure on women to think they’re doing it all wrong if they’re not springing out of bed at the crack of dawn to go for a run while the baby peacefully sleeps awaiting mama’s return

Reactions: 9

This. She might possibly be one of the most damaging 'influencers' on IG in terms of motherhood and her perfect life blogs. Even Suffolk nest looks rough today in her stories. I'd love to see a bit of chaos in the Grabby household

Reactions: 14
Yeah me too - managed to keep some of the loss but not all of it- boo!

Reactions: 1
She obviously had the drive once to go off and do a degree. Its so strange that she didn’t then go onto law school and try it out as a career for a couple of years? It’s just weird that her parents were ok to see her married off aged 21 to her first ever boyfriend and to give up on any kind of a career (law or otherwise). So much life to live out there and Grabby will never know. Hopping on a plane every 5 seconds isn’t the same, especially with the boring AF nature of their holidays!!

Reactions: 8
100%. She is not experiencing anything on any of her holidays as she is not doing anything different, she is not going out of her comfort zone, she is not switching off from social media and she is certainly not living in that moment

Reactions: 3
She obviously had the drive once to go off and do a degree. Its so strange that she didn’t then go onto law school and try it out as a career for a couple of years?
I think she did the law degree because she is trying to emulate a posh lifestyle, and she believes a law degree is what posh people do after secondary school.

She would have known quite quickly that passing a law degree is one thing; it takes regimented organisation which she has in spades. However working as a solicitor is another thing as it requires elegant writing, quick witted thinking and nerves of steel, none of which are her strengths!

Reactions: 6
There’s only one explanation for her behaviour & huge ego.......she’s a bleeping twit. People like her won’t change as they genuine believe they are the dogs bollocks. Mumma boosts her ego, hubby very likely is in control, and daddy is probably just pleased someone took her off his hands....( even if she WAS a child at the time ). They are NOT a normal functioning family or Ben wouldn’t have even got near her. It is absolutely vile, and I sincerely hope Freya finds herself a boyfriend the opposite of super dad one day! I will NEVER understand why her followers fawn over her the way they do! She’s so aspirational......NOT. The 2 of them are grotesque, greedy, and literally make me gag🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Even though Australia is a holiday, the things that they do in every holiday isn't what most people would do. It seems like her routines on holiday mimic what she thinks life would be like if she lived there. I assume she would think that going to the beach every day is normal for everyone but she forgets that people have jobs and don't just go out for lunch everyday. They don't seem to visit any area of interest that have culture or history. I know that's not essential but surely that's part of going to another country!

Reactions: 6
Even though Australia is a holiday, the things that they do in every holiday isn't what most people would do. It seems like her routines on holiday mimic what she thinks life would be like if she lived there. I assume she would think that going to the beach every day is normal for everyone but she forgets that people have jobs and don't just go out for lunch everyday. They don't seem to visit any area of interest that have culture or history. I know that's not essential but surely that's part of going to another country!
Same when she went to NYC. And Italy.

She obviously had the drive once to go off and do a degree. Its so strange that she didn’t then go onto law school and try it out as a career for a couple of years? It’s just weird that her parents were ok to see her married off aged 21 to her first ever boyfriend and to give up on any kind of a career (law or otherwise). So much life to live out there and Grabby will never know. Hopping on a plane every 5 seconds isn’t the same, especially with the boring AF nature of their holidays!!
My guess is her parents were prob not happy with the 25 year old boyfriend at first, and also possibly would have liked her to have more ambition and do something with her degree, but I imagine she is a control freak (tied into her ED) and there is a fair bit of tippy toeing and keeping the peace that goes on around her by them. They were probably just happy someone had taken her off their hands - and seeing as she's sooooooo happy with This Guy and he keeps her in a lifestyle she and her parents find acceptable and she gets to live around the corner from them, then it's probably all good in their eyes now. I actually think he comes across as a pretty normal, straightforward kind of guy in most respects, but I cannot get my head around a 25 year old seeing there is anything right in getting together with a 15 year old - no matter how "mature" for her age she might have seemed! One thing is for sure, she might have been mature beyond her age at 15, but she has not evolved into being (emotionally) mature now or even have the ability to function independently as an adult. Despite her smoke and mirrors wealth and having traveled more than most people her age, her life seems completely vacuous and she comes across so entitled and unfulfilled, coveting lifestyles of other people, barely just enjoying one dreamy moment before she's searching for the next.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My guess is her parents were prob not happy with the 25 year old boyfriend at first, and also possibly would have liked her to have more ambition and do something with her degree, but I imagine she is a control freak (tied into her ED) and there is a fair bit of tippy toeing and keeping the peace that goes on around her by them. They were probably just happy someone had taken her off their hands - and seeing as she's sooooooo happy with This Guy and he keeps her in a lifestyle she and her parents find acceptable and she gets to live around the corner from them, then it's probably all good in their eyes now. I actually think he comes across as a pretty normal, straightforward kind of guy in most respects, but I cannot get my head around a 25 year old seeing there is anything right in getting together with a 15 year old - no matter how "mature" for her age she might have seemed! One thing is for sure, she might have been mature beyond her age at 15, but she has not evolved into being (emotionally) mature now or even have the ability to function independently as an adult. Despite her smoke and mirrors wealth and having traveled more than most people her age, her life seems completely vacuous and she comes across so entitled and unfulfilled, coveting lifestyles of other people, barely just enjoying one dreamy moment before she's searching for the next.

Agree with the above although they waited a couple of years to get together so 23 and 13...

• Wow
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.