RVK Loves #10 Australia's burning. Grabby doesn't care as long as she's earning.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, is she thick?!

Factor 50+ sunscreen and factor 50+ shade are NOT A REPLACEMENT for staying indoors! This is why all three of them are burnt!

I donā€™t know which beach she was at today, but theyā€™d all be similar temp/UV wise along that stretch of the west coast. The weather app tells me right now it is 2.30pm in Eagle Bay with a temperature of 77 degrees and a UV index of 9!

9 is VERY HIGH and you should stay out of the sun (which I understand means stay indoors) between 11am and 5pm. ā€œFair skinned people may burn in less than 10 minutes... Donā€™t forget that water, sand, pavement and glass reflect UV rays even under a tree, near a building or beneath a shady umbrella. Wear long sleeved shirts and trousers made from tightly-woven fabrics. UV rays can pass through the holes and spaces of loosely knit fabrics.ā€

If itā€™s too hot for the baby to wear a rash vest, which is designed for sun protection in hot weather, itā€™s too hot to have a baby outside.

Sun damage is irreversible. That poor babyā€™s delicate, fair skin burning so her mother has content for Instagram. šŸ˜£

Reactions: 14
Have alllll the comments/messages {{sun safety advice}} touched a nerve Becky???!!!!! ā˜€šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I said earlier that sheā€™d come back with a snarky comment. Predictable Grabby šŸ™„

I said earlier that sheā€™d come back with a snarky comment. Predictable Grabby šŸ™„
Yes, the Australian Cancer Council advice doesnā€™t apply to her. Stupid.

Reactions: 9
It isnā€™t just the babyā€™s skin, either. Itā€™s her eyes and immune system too.

Poor, hot, sunburnt baby for a vanity Instagram account.

Reactions: 5
I canā€™t see any comments on her posts re sun safety for the baby. Deleted?? Anyone with screen shots?

Proper UV parasols? So that pretty, poncey parasol sheā€™s been making benpecked cart round has 50+ UV protection?! Very happy to be corrected but I canā€™t imagine it does!
Also saying Frey Bentos is in a proper UV suit in the water- the photo of her in one she still has bare legs šŸ™„
Babies also shouldnā€™t really be ā€˜coveredā€™ in suncream... sod safety, itā€™s just allllll for the gram!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I mean - too hot to have it on but dangerous exposure to have it off. TAKE YOUR CHILD INSIDE THEN
But, but, but... just have some humility to take the advice from people with more life experience than a teenager trapped in a grannyā€™s body

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has anyone ever DMā€™d her? She seems so desperate for engagement on her posts - does she reply to DMs? Prob just directs people to posts or her blog?

When my kids were little they wore the all in one swim/sun suits all the time in and out of the water on holidays, never moaned they were hot once.!
I recently went to the Maldives and was shocked at how powerful the sun was compared to the Med (not meaning this in a boastful way) it wasnā€™t so much the temp that was high as it was on average about 29 degrees but the uv index was, despite wearing factor 50 and sitting in the shade we all, along with loads of other people on the island got sunburnt. It was awful. The hotel staff said it catches so many people out. We then bought factor 75 that they sold in the gift shop and sat shaded most of the holiday. I felt absolutely awful that my daughter got burnt and sheā€™s a teenager
Grabby is the most selfish human being ā€˜all for the gramā€™

Reactions: 8
Typical of her - very quick to judge, no understanding or compassion for anyone else, but always in the right. Typical teenage girl brat behaviour - sheā€™s never grown up and no one has ever held her to account for her views. Iā€™d like to think my parents taught me to understand and accept people from every walk of life - Iā€™d be interested to know what The Kedgleys discussed around the dinner table, I imagine Iā€™d not agree with their world views.
you wanted to know what they talk about - sheā€™s written a whole post about it šŸ˜‚ we see you grabby

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Paying homage to Courtney Adamoā€™s grid of beige this morning I see. Who looks at some manky dried out pampas in vases and thinks Iā€™ll take this for the gram. The mention of ā€˜childcare logistic conversationsā€™ is absolute deluded Grabby gold. She doesnā€™t work (never has, never will), Benpecked occasionally leaves the house to earn a crust (but has around 4 months holiday a year) and Mumma is at her beck and call 24/7. Note to Grabby: asking Benpecked if he can mind baby bee chopsy sea urchin while you go to Pilates/have your nails done is NOT childcare logistics. Dimwit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Ben thinks she's laid back and relaxed?! She's the most uptight person I've ever 'met' on the gram continually striving doe the next thing to make her šŸ‘ jealous. She's unbelievable. Literally the worst

And moving there? Insta mumma wouldn't get many points on the green card application ffs?! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
ā€œdo I need to justify my parenting? no!ā€

then donā€™t use your ā€œparentingā€ to make money on the internet, you stroppy cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I donā€™t want to comment on the sun stuff because I donā€™t think she would mean to put her baby at risk and hopefully it looks worse on the photos. It also makes me feel a bit sick thinking of her baby skin being sunburnt.

Childcare logistics though, now thatā€™s a good one Grabs, very funny. Is she really deluded or trying to appear relatable?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can totally understand not wanting Freya to be too hot. I'm the same, really paranoid about over heating. BUT I wouldn't deliberately take my baby to Australia in the middle of summer and even if I did, I wouldn't sit outside in the middle of the day. Obviously this wouldn't occur to Grabby to put her daughter first because she wouldn't be able to take all those dreamy photos of the blue sea if she was stuck indoors.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.