RVK Loves #10 Australia's burning. Grabby doesn't care as long as she's earning.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably realised her vacuous, uninspiring, year 4 'what I did on my holidays' writing style and sacked her
I mean we can all eat ham and watch Netflix at home, doesn’t mean we need to blog it! 🤣 Not one of her travel blogs have ever made me want to visit a place but just feel disappointed for her that she never makes the most of her travel opportunities!

Reactions: 5
I’m quite chatty with phoebe on insta, I remember Grabs quit just as Phoebes mum was diagnosed with terminal cancer and she really needed help with the blog but Grab wanted to go off and do her own thing.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
RVK travels for one reason: to make her followers feel like their lives are inferior to hers.

Look how many ‘I’m jealous!’ comments she receives on travel content.

Yet this does not look like a happy, relaxed and comfortable baby to me. She looks hot, sweaty and overtired, with a lot of sensitive baby skin exposed to the sun.

DB9D910F-53E1-43F4-B470-151E1DC2C504.jpeg

Look, here she is in Margaret River, vineyard country. Completely wasted on you hun.

And I bet her friends were just delighted to receive her braggy texts.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Look, here she is in Margaret River, vineyard country. Completely wasted on you hun.

And I bet her friends were just delighted to receive her braggy texts.
and that they’ll have afternoons free because obviously none of them work!? 😂

• Haha
So basically shes dragged her 6 month old baby and husband to the over side of the world so that he can sit in a boiling hot tent, she can expose her fair skinned baby to extreme sunshine , all so she can cook quinoa in her airbnb. What an absolute loser
And they can all breathe in invisible microscopic particles of ash , particularly the baby. Oh bronchioles.....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bit ignorant of me but I genuinely did not realise how high the UV levels get in Australia. I just had a look and wow!

Reactions: 3
I think they all got burnt yesterday and that’s why there’s sunsuits, umbrellas and tents today. Really stupid not to do that on day one. Also, who doesn’t know that those little tents get hot?

Also, there is no way my husband would be in a baking hot tent for the day. He really is Benpecked.
SHe looked to be wafting around in that backless strapped short dress today, even though she said she got burnt.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I think the umbrella is from an Australian brand so maybe she bought/ordered it for the trip.

Reactions: 2
SHe looked to be wafting around in that backless strapped shirt dress today, even though she said she got burnt.
You can spot a tourist a mile off in Oz. No local would be out in the sun with a baby with exposed limbs 😱 she’s a twit.

Reactions: 14
Even with some type of shade, why would you travel to Australia and sit on the beach when your husband has had skin cancer, and is very fair skinned? I'm very fair and I'm really careful about the sun as I can burn quickly. If I had ever had skin cancer theres no way I'd even try and sit on the beach in that weather again. It's just not worth it.

Reactions: 16
Even with some type of shade, why would you travel to Australia and sit on the beach when your husband has had skin cancer, and is very fair skinned? I'm very fair and I'm really careful about the sun as I can burn quickly. If I had ever had skin cancer theres no way I'd even try and sit on the beach in that weather again. It's just not worth it.
#Havebabywilltravel
#Havehusbandwithhistoryofbasalcellcarcinomawilltravel
#HavebushfiresinOzwilltravel
#Havephobiaofbrownpeoplewilltravel (Only to Caucasian destinations mind...)
#Havephobiaofeatingoutwilltravel

Nothing gets between Bragecca and her need to have a dreamy holiday so that she can document on Instagram how her life is x10 better than yours....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think the umbrella is from an Australian brand so maybe she bought/ordered it for the trip.
It looks like they either had it shipped to the relations’ or bought it on arrival.

It’s about £125 which is ridiculous for an item that will be used so infrequently in the UK, but she’s receiving attention for it on the ‘gram so there’s that.

#ohparasol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s beautiful but can’t believe she (sorry, benpecked) lugged it all the way to aus! As well as the YoYo, did they leave overhead cabin space for anyone else?
I'd love to know where she got it from. Initially I thought she had bought it over there?

Edit. I found it. How chuffing much?!
Surely #gifted?? How can she justify splashing out on that and find buying a coat for Freya in winter at home hard?!

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.